X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JP90 3 month results, Amazing!

Today is 3 month since I started JP90, I'll jump directly to results:

Starting stats: 1st of february 2012
    BPEL 6 inches. This was measured at the edging point and 6 inch was by looking at the angle.. it was more like 5.9, but I wrote 6 to keep my ego alive
    MEG 5 inches. Same thing.. it was probably a little less I used the tape and it was barely touching my cock.. realistically was probably more like 4.8-9 but my ego wanted 5 I also could fit in "toilet paper" roll, I use charmins from Costco to measure, I was filling it up.. almost..

After 3 month of JP90 1st of may (tomorrow):
    BPEL 6.8, just over 3/4 of lenght gain, I could get to 7-7.1 if I measure during PE warmdown edging.. but since my ego is satisfied now.. I'll write it as 6.8, this is the lenght that I can get consistently by just getting it up
    MEG 5.1-5.2, a very little girth gain, almost hard to measure.. but I definately gained since I CANNOT FIT the "toilet roll"!!! unbelivable! I think I'm more excited about .1 gain in girth than .8 gain in lenght.. it maybe due to "I can pass toilet roll test" effect

Now the full story:

I found the site by mistake.. and read the forums for a couple of weeks..then I decided to try it out.
    I've been smoking for almost 20 years so my erections were shitty.. I was getting really hard only at PONR and my flaccid was around 1 inch..

I started with JP90 and a kegeling routine. I was doing mon/tues and thur/fri with wed and weekend off
    My sessions usually last for 25-30 min, with a busy life and 2 young kids I cannot allocate more time to PE

First month I got a really nice flaccid but no gains, in second month I added 1 ULI for 5-10 seconds and 1 v-stretch for 10 sec
    Second month I got almost all my length gains.. I gained .7 in length (wishfull .7)
    Third month I added 2 more ULI's and 2 more v-stretches and I gained a bit in lenght, I can consistently get over 6 3/4, sometimes 7 if I press really hard to the bone and I CANNOT FIT THE TOILET PAPER ROLL ANYMORE!!!! unbelivable!

The really good part is EQ improvement. I learned the elusive reverse kegel and I was suprised how much blood you can push in you penis by a strong RK
    I learned to control my lasting power, I used to always kegel during sex, I learned to relax my PC muscle, I learned to RK during sex so I stay at 90% erection the whole time during sex, and I learned that when she's done.. I can do a strong kegel and cum shortly after her
    All this learning is the BEST PART of PE.

I also started getting random erections, I'm getting morning wood (I didn't have it for over 10 years) and I get random erections during the day, not at 100% but that warm fuzzy feeling in your pants.. when you feel your cock.. I just now realized how much I missed that.

If I had a message to everyone who starts it.. it would be simple: JUST DO IT! I started PE to gain size.. but the best part is the quality of your erections.. size it the icing on the cake..

Oh yeah.. this shit works!
    s55
    Last edited by s55; 04-30-2012, 01:07 PM.
    Start BPEL- 6, MEG 4.8, BPFSL - 6.5 ---- Feb 1st 2012
    1 Year BPEL - 7.5, MEG 5.5, BPFSL 8.25
    2 Years BPEL 7.75, MEG 5.5 BPFSL 8.5
    My Blog

Holy shit man those are some awesome gains! I started at slightly bigger than you (6.25"x5") And You've basically caught up to me even though I've been PEing for 9 months, damn you lucky bastard!
    PEGym Theme Song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RH76tfDxm7Y

Comment

so is it really 6.7 or more like 6.2, you know, for your ego! congrats either way but it is hard to know what to think when a guy says I was really 5.9 but I said 6 for my ego. Who am I to judge, best of luck.
      Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Lol BigO it's just over 6 and 3/4 and it's the real measure

I'm just being honest with myself, in the beginning I was getting the highest number I could see on the ruller, even if it meant to bend my penis a bit down and look from a weird angle.

Now I'm sticking with a correct measure pointing straight horisontally and the one I can achieve every time.. so my starting stats were 6 in best case scenario, and after 3 month I can get 6 3/4 by just getting it up.

Honestly I think most of the gains are due to EQ gains.. I feel that my regular EQ strenght now is better then my PONR EQ before I started.

S
        My Blog

Comment

Well OK then, I guess we will let you live. Great job on the gains. Now lets keep her growing, 7 is not that far away!
          Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Thanks! I plan to stick with JP90 and add 1 or 2 advanced exercises like a couple of supra slammers.

PE definately changes your mind, in the beginning I would write down highest number I could see on the ruller, now I'm more confident so only the numbers that can be easily repeated go on record.

I think PE changes your life, I cann't imagine myself without PE now...

Thanks to everyone on this forum for all the advice and encouragement!
            My Blog

Comment

Amazing results. I love the success forum as it is the best motivator. PEing consistently can be quite draining and without this support system I am not sure I would have stuck to it.

Thanks for sharing and keeping some of us other newbies motivated.

Comment

Thanks Munnu,
                I'm too still a beginner and you are right, keeping at it consistently is extremely hard.. we'll see how long I will last
                My Blog

Comment

Working...
                X