Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First signs of a healthier dick!

Hi all

First of all I would like to say this is such a great place for info on the subject of PE. Huge thanks to all those sharing their experiences and knowledge
    I had a go at jelqing a few years ago when a friend told me about it. Dont think I was doing it 100% right (too fast on the strokes). Never the less my dick felt 'better' like a better EQ and slightly better flaccid hang. I only did it for a few weeks and stopped, my dick went back to normal
    Few years later Im 30 now, I decided to start again. Guess I just want a bigger dick but for me the benefits in the overall health of the penis makes it worth doing PE anyway.
    So Ive been doing PE now for about 4 weeks and thank me for pulling at my knob and jelqing my way to my 'newbie gains' lol! My starting BPFL was 4.5" and BPEL 6". One month later my dick is looking and feeling way better from doing PE. It is starting to get conditioned I can feel it. Was a good workout yesterday and im a bit sore today, but my flaccid hang is much better and my dick feels fuller and more supple, new veins have started to show (small connecting ones) and the veins that were there already are more prominent. I measured and I have increased to BPFL 4.75" and BPEL 6.25" I know its only a quater inch but I am really happy with that!! I have been following the advice as not too over do it and pay attention to your PI's I found this to be very helpful, like if your dick turtles up, dont force it. Its kinda hard not to do too much but try not to over do it early on. Look forward to your PE and go slow.
    My routine is now at 10-15 mins warm up with rice sock (such a good idea really reccommend this method) making sure to cover the ligs aswell as my dick. Then JAI stretches (flaccid as possible) down, left, right 3 sets of 20 each. Then Heli stretches gets the blood flowing. Wet jelqs ok grip 10 mins, overhand grip 5 and just added V jelqs for 5 mins. Over the last week I added edging/ ballooning to the end of my routine and I love it. Edging is easy enough but balloning Im not quite there yet, plus I keep blowing my load lol. Such is life
    Peace out everyone nice to be aboard fellow PE'rs!
    Start: Aug12
    BPFL 4.5", FG 4"
    BPEL 6", EG 4.9"

Now: Nov12
    BPFL 5.125", FG 4.5"
    BPEL 6.5, EG 5.25"

Short term: 6.75 x 5.5
    Long term: 7.5" x 5.75"

Lets grow this thing ;)

Congrats on your newfound success! I like your avatar btw.
    BPEL: 6.7-8.57" NBPEL: 6.3-8.25"
    MEG: 5.9-6.5" HeadEG: 5.4-6.25" BEG: 6.25-7"
    CI:1.5 -2.5
    Flaccid: 5"x4.75" -> 6.25"x5.375" for +63% volume
    275ml-435ml in 3 years, 6 months(active 2 years) for +58% volume
    6.7x5.9 - 8.57x6.5 or bigger than 9/10x49/50 - 2999/3000x1666/1667

Comment

Welcome to the gym, that baby's arm should be holding an apple, lol
      Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Congrats!

Comment

Thanks! Im just looking at your sig Big0.. overtraining stops the gaining, well I am in danger of that tonight. Dying for a work out but should probably rest it. However PI's are good so... Maybe I will
          Start: Aug12
          BPFL 4.5", FG 4"
          BPEL 6", EG 4.9"

Now: Nov12
          BPFL 5.125", FG 4.5"
          BPEL 6.5, EG 5.25"

Short term: 6.75 x 5.5
          Long term: 7.5" x 5.75"

Lets grow this thing ;)

Comment

Working...
          X