No announcement yet.

Im a BEASSSSSSSST

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats man, hopefully they won't bring in laws against weapons of mass destruction though
    Starting Point: September 2010: 6.5" x 5"
    Goal: 8" x 6"

Follow my blog if you like :D
    Trying to spread PE to a bigger audience, money off some Penis Devices too!
    http://penisenlargementandhealth.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by roccone84 View Post
      I'll stop when i will achieve your measurement. Congratulations, maybe just a little more girth, not lenght 9 is already HUGE.
      A lot more girth...
      And length..
      Break
      Last edited by Break; 04-01-2013, 12:11 PM.
      big piece

Comment

Good luck on your goals. You have already made about 1.3" in length and half an inch in girth, only that is a great achievement...

Make or Break
        BPEL: 5.92 6.0 6.1 6.2 6.3 6.4 6.5 6.6 6.7 6.8 6.9 7.0 7.1 7.2 7.3 7.4 7.5
        MEG: 4.72 5.0 5.05 5.1 5.15 5.2 5.25 5.3 5.35 5.4 5.45 5.5
        BEG: ? 5.5 5.6 5.7 5.8 5.9 6.0

Comment

So you're going for a bigger penis to make up for 70% eq? I'm confused.
          2/2/2018
          BPEL: 7" (+3/4")
          NPBEL: 6 1/2" (+3/4")
          MSEG: 5” (+1/4")

Comment

haha no that was just a pic i had up at 70% eq.

im going bigger cus i love stuffing the stocking..

i aspire to be the most generous santa ever.
            big piece

Comment

This was so inspirational, I'm loving the drive! Been doing mine every morning too but I do only stretches n jelqs n inner stretches. ULIS see to be working for u might give them a try one day
              i enjoy penis enlargement :D Check out my latest album !!
              messages, comments and questions are welcome. Growth and health :)

Comment

congratz to your gains . But I heard that visualization to achieve goals is total bs. and can be even counter-productive.
                Actual stats
                BPEL: 8,75 "
                EG(Mid): 5,5 "
                FL: 5,25"
                FG: 4,75"

Goals:

Curing P.E. [x]
                9,5" x 6" [ ]

Comment

arnold did it.
                  look at him..
                  big piece

Comment

Originally posted by Fantersam View Post
                    congratz to your gains . But I heard that visualization to achieve goals is total bs. and can be even counter-productive.
                    I've never heard that. I've only ever heard that it can help you out. I remember in a college class, I heard of this one study done with 3 groups of athletes. One group was told to do exercises to improve their running, one group was told to think about exercises that improved their running (for ten minutes, seriously sit down and visualize them) and one group did nothing.
                    I don't remember the numbers exactly, but the I can say that the first two groups experienced better results. The visualization group had like a 10-30% increase in their performance.
                    "Know the rules well, so that you may properly break them" - The Dalai Lama
                    Do not criticize the seed for not yet being a tree.
                    Character is destiny - Sigmund Freud
                    As long as I have breath in my lungs, I will make this happen

Comment

Originally posted by Toadstool View Post
                      I've never heard that. I've only ever heard that it can help you out. I remember in a college class, I heard of this one study done with 3 groups of athletes. One group was told to do exercises to improve their running, one group was told to think about exercises that improved their running (for ten minutes, seriously sit down and visualize them) and one group did nothing.
                      I don't remember the numbers exactly, but the I can say that the first two groups experienced better results. The visualization group had like a 10-30% increase in their performance.
                      Yea, if you visualize the outcome and how you will feel and look after the workout and think backwards to how you get there then your guiding your PE compass toward where your trying to get.

This is a lot better than just tugging at your piece without any idea of where your going and only having a number as your guide.
                      big piece

Comment

Yep. There's a lot written on the mind-body connection. I've never heard or seen anything refuting it.

Comment

Originally posted by Break View Post

. I have done amazing things in bed.
                          Oh please do tell, its posts and progress like your that motivate me. While you started at over an inch longer than i am now i still wonder how big i could get with enough focus and dedication.

So you dont think sexual thought to stay hard while your doing your PE, what do you think about. Focus is one thing i really need to work on.

Comment

Originally posted by Break View Post
                            yea for exercises i do it right when i wake up and i start by kegeling and doing heavy ULI's
                            while in ULI il put against surface and squeeze with other hands knuckles against left and right side to expand them.
                            i do this for about 20 min, then some jelqing and the occasional stretch although i have been stretching more now.

Thats about it, I try to avoid edging or masturbating because it makes me feel pretty grimy thinking about sex and touching my dick.
                            i tend to focus on the workout thats why i choose the moments after waking up to workout to avoid having to think about sexual things and just to have a natural blood flow instead.

this stems from eastern philosophies that emphasize the negatives of thinking perverse thoughts and indulging in orgasms and masturbation.. it tends to deplete vital energy which could be transmuted into daily activities both physical and mental.

Therefore i try and keep PE consistent with my desired mental state of clarity and power.
                            What does ULI mean?

Comment

Originally posted by thadocta View Post
                              What does ULI mean?
                              ULI, I believe, is the screen name of the man who invented the ULI squeeze. It is a kind of girth exercise that has become very popular.

Comment

Originally posted by thadocta View Post
                                What does ULI mean?
                                It means don't do this till you're ding dong is well conditioned.
                                You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

Working...
                                X