No announcement yet.

One year down the Road.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congratulations and thanks for sharing your success. It is such an inspiration for beginners like me...very motivational.
    @Home

Comment

Originally posted by EraStyle View Post
      Awesome gains, man. I must say, that's a lot of girth gains, man. You started almost around the time I started, but you have higher gains.

How did you do the stretches? You mentioned you did V/A stretches, etc. Did you do any straight out/side/down/up stretches? And how long did you usually hold the stretches?
      Yes, I do all of the streches you mention. I dont hold the stretch in any position for any amount of time. The routine is more of a flow.
      For the first set I start a strech with one hand and then pull it in all directions. Up, down, to the sides and so forth. When I cant hold it any more I change hands. For the second set I also apply the V/A stretches. I also use the stretch where you stretch it around the wrist (my personal favorite). Here I try to really feel the pull all the way down the ligaments. I can feel the stretch all the way to the base of the penis (close to the anus).
      For the third set when holding the stretch I Jelq and Kegel at the same time and probably have it at a 90% erection.

Hope this can be of help

Comment

Originally posted by MapleLeaflet View Post
        Congrats on your gains. From what you describe, it looks like you were doing supra slammers to generate your gains, which are a very effective advanced exercise indeed.
        Yes, I think that is what they are called. When I did the technique the first time it just felt right. Another reason is that when I did normal jelqs I was not able to hold my erection at 80%. It usually dropped to 50% within the first minutte or so and was therefore not effective for me. Or in other words I did not feel it was effective. I think it very important that you believe in the routines you are doing. When I started developing mine it felt right and thats why I kept on doing it. I have read a lot of the material on this site and on the other PE forums. There are many ways of doing PE and I think a lot of the gains people get from PE comes from trying out new ways. Its the same with strenght building in fitness. There are a lot of ways to stay fit you just have to find the one that inspires you and makes you want to come back for more.

Comment

Mindset: that's great results and very encouraging.

One question though: so you gained 1 inch in length in your first 3 years just by stretching 2 minutes every morning?

Comment

Dude this thread is 2 years old lol

Comment

Originally posted by Claver View Post
              Mindset: that's great results and very encouraging.

One question though: so you gained 1 inch in length in your first 3 years just by stretching 2 minutes every morning?
              Mindset was here last time over a year ago. I don't think you are getting an answer from him How did you even find this post? Anyways from what I understood yes by only doing 2 mins every morning while waiting for a coffee.

I am questioning the authenticity of this post. Don't believe everything you read on the internet. It is so easy to just register here and make a fake posts. Why? I don't know. There are all kinds of people, but I would never try any exercise that is posted here as a new member. That jelq technique is just plain dangerous.

Comment

How do you measure volume?

Comment

Originally posted by vongolaxespada View Post
                  How do you measure volume?
                  Pi x R2 x length

or 3.14 x radius squared x length of shaft. This will give a rough idea, as this formula is for a perfect cylinder.
                  "Those who know others have knowledge,
                  those who know themselves have insight.
                  Those who master others have force,
                  those who master themselves have strength". - Lao Tzu

Comment

guys will have a hard time measuring the radius of their penis. instead, use (LC^2)/(4pi). Thats length, times circumference squared, over 4 pi
                    Some time in 2014: 5.9x5 BPEL MEG

11/1/2016: 6.625x5.25

Comment

Working...
                    X