getting that look

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• getting that look

ive been doing PE for about a year now on and off until about a month ago when i decided to get serious about it and recently ive been catching people looking at my buldge. what was awesome was i ran into my ex the other day and she glanced down i caught her and she blurted out "not looking!" i of course played dumb and ask what she was talking about she said "nothing" and walked away . my gains in the last month have been crazy, gained at least 1/4" in BPEL and about 2/8" EG im still a long way from my girth goal but im just excited to be seeing gains at all.

Nothing like confirmation to keep/raise your motivation; especially when it's a 2nd opinion !
    Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
    Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Right on! I too am noticing that PE has given me a much larger flaccid hang, and plump too! I dress professionally at work, but the dress pants still show a bulge. On occasion I catch women giving it a quick glance. It feels great. I have never had an exceptional cock, that is until I did PE for some time.

I'm going to just enjoy the looks. It boosts my confidence, which in turn, just makes my cock function better and better for my wife later.
      "with great EQ, comes great responsibility"

Comment

And its threads like these that give me motivation

Comment

These types of unexpected and fixated looks by the opposite sex at our packages, is like a tremendous emotional lift, isn't it?

It's like an addicting high, you want to seek it out more, kind of like Garth and Wayne, in Wayne's World, when they utter out "Schwing...schwing..." and push out their pelvis' in the direction of any passing hottie.
          FL:5.5"
          BPFSL:7.75"
          FMG:5.125"

NBPEL:6.625"
          BPEL:7.25"
          MEG:5.375"

Short-term goal (in 3 months):
          NBPEL:7"
          MEG:5.5"

Comment

absolutely talk about a confidence boost. honestly ive always been a little disappointed in my size but to see people noticing my buldge makes me feel a little better about it

Comment

The bulge is a great bonus...when I wear jeans I have the "to the side" below the zipper bulge and if you look at my side profile my dick actually tents out the crotch when completely flaccid...caught a woman staring today..love being ogled.
              Started: 7 x 5
              Current: 8 inches x 6.25 inches (whole shaft)
              Goal 8.5 x 6.5

Pics. https://www.pegym.com/forums/members...8-56-46-1.html

Comment

FL:5.5"
                BPFSL:7.75"
                FMG:5.125"

NBPEL:6.625"
                BPEL:7.25"
                MEG:5.375"

Short-term goal (in 3 months):
                NBPEL:7"
                MEG:5.5"

Comment

I never considered myself to even have a "bulge" but like denny said hahah inhave these new jeans zipper to the side and I got the look of confirmation that I now do indeed have a bulge
                  Great thread!
                  "We are eternal, all this pain is an illusion"

Comment

Hahahaha congratulations! It's wonderful at first, but let me tell you, ogling gets old and, at times, bothersome. I'm 6'4" and sometimes hang around 5.5" during the day. My crotch is almost eye-level with most women and a noticeable bulge has been a distraction before. I now try and wear pants with a tighter front so my bulge is tucked/hidden most of the time. It helps.
                    frisson
                    Last edited by frisson; 05-27-2013, 03:09 AM.
                    Starting: 4/2/2013
                    BPEL: 7.5"
                    MEG: 5.25"
                    BEG: 6"
                    BPFSL: 8.1"

Current:
                    BPEL: 8.25"
                    MEG: 5.5" (-.25")
                    BEG: 6" (-.25")
                    BPFSL: 8.75"
                    NBPEL: 7.75"

My Log

Comment

Hahaha frisson. Once I get tired of them staring ill start wearing some snug briefs . But u have me by 2" Length and over an inch girth...when Im 8" ill hide mine then. Good shit.
                      "We are eternal, all this pain is an illusion"

Comment

Working...
                      X