My Short Term Goal Reached!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey guys, hope everyone is well!

Well an update is due for my success post, and for good reason. I've been quite sporatic with my pe of late, but that's not necessarily a bad thing for me. My penis seems to respond well when I have more off days than on days anyway.

I measured my unit last night and there is no doubt that I'd hit 8" bpel. That was my main goal and I'm very happy indeed. I'm about 7" nbpel, so now my revised goals are
    9" bpfsl
    7.5" nbpel
    6" girth all over

I think these are starting to push the boundaries for me, but nevertheless I think still achieveable.
    August 09
    NBPEL 6.25
    BPFSL 7 & 7/16
    BPEL - 6.9
    EG 5.4
    Current
    BPFSL
    8 5/8
    BPEL 7 15/16
    EG 5.75 (approx 6" mid)
    NBPEL - approx 7"
    The mind is like a fertile garden in which anything that is planted, flowers or weeds, will grow. - Bruce Lee

Comment

Congrats Rock! I just joined that club myself. Doesn't it just feel fantastic knowing what you can do if you set your mind to it. That and it's really hard to screw a measurement up by an inch!
      Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
      Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
      Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
      http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

I can't tell you how delighted and impressed I am with your success in p.e. good Aussie pal. It must be in your Aussie genes or water, but I had a pal about your age, back at Thunder's, Andrew69 by name, who, in a year's time, went from 4.5" to 7.5". That's a three inch gain. He and I started p.e. in October of 2003, and we both experienced equal gains. I guess maybe it was in the stars or the water. I dunno. In any case, keep up the good work.

Comment

Great story! You stuck at it and seen results and now that you have theres nothing stoping you

Comment

Thanks guys, whilst I'm in no doubt about the role genetics plays, having great support I think is critical, and I've had that in truckloads here. I love pe gym, there's always a mate, always a bit of wonderful knowledge, always someone to help out, just around the corner
            August 09
            NBPEL 6.25
            BPFSL 7 & 7/16
            BPEL - 6.9
            EG 5.4
            Current
            BPFSL
            8 5/8
            BPEL 7 15/16
            EG 5.75 (approx 6" mid)
            NBPEL - approx 7"
            The mind is like a fertile garden in which anything that is planted, flowers or weeds, will grow. - Bruce Lee

Comment

Hey, congratulations! It's wonderful to hear such success stories!
              Keep it up.....

Comment

Congratulations Rock!
                Vulcan
                7.25 (start July 2009)>>>>>>8.125"BPEL (current)
                5.25 (start July 2009)>>>>>>5.75"EG (current)

Comment

Working...
                X