Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It's Official... I have gained 1.5 inches!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congratulations!! Excellent motivation for anybody!
    Original start - 15th May '13 - July (stopped)
    Restarted - November 3rd '13

Stats -

May 2013 - BPEL 6.3"
    January 2014- BPEL 6.7" NBPEL 6.1 MEG 4.75
    April 2014 - BPEL 6.9 NBPEL 6.3 MEG 4.75
    May 2014 - BPEL 18.1cm (7.1")
    October 2014 - NBPEL 6.5" (16.6cm)

Comment

Thank you gentlemen. It has been a great road. I am currently taking a break to reevaluate what is important to me regarding my dick. I don't know how much bigger I want to get because my wife struggles giving me head. I don't want it to be uncomfortable for her. When I started...I told her I would stop it affected her. Maybe time she will adapt,but until then...I will try to help out others. Good luck to all!
      12-5-11 --- 7-4-14
      6.1.2.3.4.5.6.7.8.9 7.1.2.3
      4.7.8.9 5.1.2.3.4.5.6.7

Beginner's Guide-What to Expect
      The League Of PE Legends
      2014 Make Your Dick Bigger Challenge!!!

Comment

Bnip. That is great brother . I am hitting a plateau now in terms of length gains. Do you have your routine. I am afraid I cannot do hanging due to privacy. Using sizegentics, bathmate and jelqing / stretching I hope I come through this dead block.
        (NBPFL)5|.6|.7|.8|.9 6|.1|.2|.3|.4|.5|
        4 .5|.6|.7|.8|.9 5|.1|.2| NBPEL: 6.15 BPEL: 6.5 > 6.625

Comment

Breaking through a plateau can be as easy as adding more reps or taking it easy for a while. Sometimes we over do it and this can cause us to stall. Have you taken a break yet? You have some good gains going!
          12-5-11 --- 7-4-14
          4.7.8.9 5.1.2.3.4.5.6.7

The League Of PE Legends

Comment

original.jpg

Great Gains!!
            Dick Whammy at your Cervix!

Yes, I've had my heart broken, but STILL got my dick. No one will ever take it away from me!

Comment

Originally posted by Bnip View Post
              I have been doing PE for 23 months now. It has been an amazing experience and many of you have been apart of my triumphs and failures. I am currently using the BIB Hardcore and I noticed my dick just seems so much bigger then it used to. I was going to wait till I hit 200 hours with the hanger but I couldn't wait. I measured last night and it is official that I have gained. 1.5 inches. I never thought I would say that. I am so close to my 2 inch goal. Thank you everyone that has helped me.

Congrats and awesome fcking avatar!

Comment

did you start with jelqs Bnip? or have you been hanging since you started PE? or both?

Comment

Joy to my heart.!, congrats. So your results predominantly came from downwards pulling on your penis?

Comment

Actually close to half came from jelqing which I believe increased my EQ. The other half was both downward hanging and OTS hanging. Thank you for the congrats
                    12-5-11 --- 7-4-14
                    4.7.8.9 5.1.2.3.4.5.6.7

The League Of PE Legends

Comment

Congratulations... you're a big motivation for everyone here. !!! I am following your footsteps when it comes to hanging. I am buying LG hanger in 2 months.
                      So far I am jelqing, stretching, Penimaster/VLC tugger(at home) and Phallosan Forte(sleeping and going out).

My goal is to gain 1 inch/length in 2014. I will dedicate my time jelqing and stretching for 3 months before I start using LG Hanger. Just to make sure my penis is strong enough for hanging.

So far my erect base girth is 6.03 inch and middle girth is 6.0 but not enough length ..., just 6 inch length.. - that is said :-(

I also purchased DP-4000 Penis Pump to make sure I have enough toys to reach my goals :-)

Do you think I might be able to gain 1 inch length hanging for 12 months?

Comment

My goal is also 1.5-2 inches, congrats.

Comment

Bnip do you still jelq to maintain good EQ or do you not even have any problem w/ that? BTW thanks for taking time to answer the questions and thank you for sharing your results.

Comment

Originally posted by SGK View Post
                            Bnip do you still jelq to maintain good EQ or do you not even have any problem w/ that? BTW thanks for taking time to answer the questions and thank you for sharing your results.
                            I jelq when I can. I feel jelqing is always a great exercise as it can be done anywhere. When I jelq after a long break, I notice a big increase in EQ
                            12-5-11 --- 7-4-14
                            4.7.8.9 5.1.2.3.4.5.6.7

The League Of PE Legends

Comment

Really great gains!
                              Start: 8/2013: BPEL: 6.3" EG: 5.1"
                              Current: 9/2020 BPEL: (8.3 inches BPFSL: 8.9 "* MEG: 5.9
                              The Goal: BPEL: 9 inches EG: 6.5"

My journal: PurpleOnes Journal

Comment

Working...
                              X