she showed her mom lol

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Grim Reaper View Post
    all of u saying he's lying, have u ever thought that maybe the girl is different from all u 'regular' folks? maybe she had a fantasy of having a 3some with her mother, and she wants to make it reality. just cuz u all wanna live like mediocres with small and simple desires and goals, and just dream, doesnt mean that everyone has to be that way.

work 9 to 5 jobs, have 2 kids and a wife who u think loves u, pay off mortgage for half ur life, and then spend the rest of ur life waiting to die, FUCK THAT! i would rather score a few lines and fuck the mother and daughter together to seize the moment.

its only wrong if her mother is currently in a relationship, not if they just wanna have a little fun with a BBC. jamaicanstallion i hope u get to screw the mother and the daughter, good luck to u. u were blessed with the big d for a reason, so make some use of it.

umm i doubt i would fuck both of them together.... that seems a bit much for my moral compass lol . In all honesty however i would want to have sexual relations with the mother. The mother is single and rather attractive, i am not in a relationship with the girl so it is within the realm of possibility. She just decides to give me her body because i can please her, otherwise she just goes about her life. I am really just there to be a shoulder to cry on and a hard dick to ride on. #simple.

ps i agree living life within a box is a pitiful existence but i would rather race cars than sniff cocaine :/
    i enjoy penis enlargement :D Check out my latest album !!
    messages, comments and questions are welcome. Growth and health :)

Comment

If you weren't the size you were, I would be skeptical. But, knowing your size, and knowing friends of mine who are supposedly hung, I can believe that this happened. In fact, it's not even all that surprising IMO. Not sure if the lady was black or not, but in the black community there is a kind of halo that surrounds a well-endowed man. Doesn't mean that those who are not don't get play, b/c they do, case in point. But, I definitely think the stereotypes (true or not) play strongly into our culture.

Comment

ps sorry if i was a bit braggy in one or two of my posts but i was a bit irritated.

Comment

Stalion, you won me over, brother. Good luck banging the entire fam.
          My Log: EQ | Foreskin Restoration w TLC Tugger

Overall Goals
          1. Maintain Optimal EQ (10 / 10)
          2. Full Foreskin Restoration (100% flaccid coverage)

Comment

Originally posted by BigO View Post
            So none of you have ever met a hot chick and then had a dream about her. I have but maybe I am just super natural or something. Maybe this really happened. Girl takes dick pic and shows her mom, not that far fetched to be honest.

I have never seen anything from Jamaican Stallion that was not trust worthy. I think we may be throwing a decent member here to the wolves without a trial.
            Trust worthy or not, I do not doubt what I cannot prove; In that, I have to believe he's being honest. I mean it's stupid for an adult to lie about something like that. It's the actions of his partner that everyone has controversy over. It was just plain inappropriate of her to do that. If that seems not so out of the norm, then whats next? Will they all go out sometime, have drinks together, and then have a manaja twa (english), ménage ŕ trois (French)? Bragging like that is fine between friends, but providing a visual is a little over the line. I think that most honorable women and men would agree with that. We have no right to bash him for her actions. I had sex with a girl like that in high school. Long story short, she's pregnant and has no idea who the daddy is. Just saying.

Comment

Some mothers want to be friends with their daughters, want to go out to clubs with their daughters. Obviously most daughters want their mum to be a mum and don't want her as a friend but some daughters actually embrace it and tell mum everything. So what Stallion says is perfectly believable.

Comment

Idk...doesn't really surprise me any. My old gf's mother has seen my genitalia a few times, in picture and the odd flash LOL

Comment

This is so fake lol. Props though for making people believe you.

Comment

I believe the guy... I was once buying Bathmate in an erotic shop, and I saw a woman bringing along her two daughters of about 14-15 years to buy them some stuff there. I believe there are mothers and daughters that are THAT close... I mean, it's just a dick picture.
                    Into 19th Month
                    BPEL: 4.6"|||5"|||||||||6"|||||||||7"||||||||8"
                    EG: 4.9" to 5.43"

My Blog with Pictures

Comment

Originally posted by Nachos87 View Post
                      I believe the guy... I was once buying Bathmate in an erotic shop, and I saw a woman bringing along her two daughters of about 14-15 years to buy them some stuff there. I believe there are mothers and daughters that are THAT close... I mean, it's just a dick picture.
                      Don't you have to be 18 to be in a sex/erotic shop? Or am I in the United States of America?
                      You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

Originally posted by jamaicanstalion View Post
                        ps sorry if i was a bit braggy in one or two of my posts but i was a bit irritated.

You have a big dick and it's totally feasible these days. I remember my wife told her mom once that i was big and i couldn't believe it...she said it came up in a joking manner and she's close to her mom...it wasn't a picture granted, but this is the new world we live in.
                        Started: 7 x 5
                        Current: 8 inches x 6.25 inches (whole shaft)
                        Goal 8.5 x 6.5

Pics. https://www.pegym.com/forums/members...8-56-46-1.html

Comment

Originally posted by Jay1983 View Post
                          Don't you have to be 18 to be in a sex/erotic shop? Or am I in the United States of America?

Thats a really good question, i personally think only america is THAT strict on things of that nature especially alcohol. In some countries the criteria is being able to reach the bar stool lool

Comment

Yep saw it on the Internet!!!

Good luck getting a job.

Friends, Family and Co Workers are saying he's just a Big Dick!
                            “The world will not be destroyed by those who do evil, but by those who watch them without doing anything” Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by Jay1983 View Post
                              Here, the consented sex is legal as long as she's at least 14 years old.
                              Into 19th Month
                              BPEL: 4.6"|||5"|||||||||6"|||||||||7"||||||||8"
                              EG: 4.9" to 5.43"

My Blog with Pictures

Comment

Originally posted by Nachos87 View Post
                                Here, the consented sex is legal as long as she's at least 14 years old.
                                Ehhhh? And here I thought you were in the US lol

You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

Working...
                                X