fantastic 1 week results!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fantastic 1 week results!!

today is the end of the 7th day since I started, fantastic results, great motivation for continuing

gained .3" in erect length and .2" in erect girth, 7.1x4.7, im not really to concerned with flaccid lengths...

I highly recommend doing plenty of research on this awesome website, and then following a routine that works best for you instead of word for word what they say to do.

my routine:
    JP90's warm up..~10 mins heat pad for warming up followed by stretching to the left and doing 25 quick kegels, then 10 big slow circles in both directions, repeating this for the right, down, and up.

Instead of counting reps, I like to use a stopwatch and time how long I do exercises, I find it easier to focus on the form of the exercise and be able to watch tv or something instead of having to keep a count. I use Vaseline for lubricant.

5 mins of jelqs, 4 minutes of V jelqs, 5 minutes jelqs, 4 minutes v jelqs. When I do these, i make long reps, i aim for 7-8 second reps. Also, every 3rd or so jelq i will either do a hard 5 second kegel at the top of the jelq, or a hard kegel before starting and hold the kegel for the whole rep.

I always keep a 40-75% erection when doing this, if it falls out of that range i pause the time till it gets right.

For the warmdown i do a less intense version of the warm up stretches, and then put it back on the heating pad.

Once its in the heating pad, i do 6 second kegels repeatedly. Eventually i get a feeling in my dick like you get in your muscles after lifting weights where it feels "worked" and i stop then and give it about 5 more minutes just to sit in the heat. usually is around 40 kegels or so.

I do this 6 days a week with the 7th day for recovery.

Going to repeat this same workout until my results start to plateau, then i will slowly add more time, i also have an extender im going to start incorporating after the workout down the line.

I love the results! hope they keep coming like this! waiting for that 8 inch mark!

Cheers.
    New attempt!
    1/17: start 7.25 bpel 4.5 eg

Will be satisfied when I hit 8bpel x 5meg (but hopefully more than that)

"He who has a why, can endure almost any how"

Grats on the results! Keep peing
    Start March 26, 2015 NBPEL: 6.3" MSEG: 5"
    When you replace "wand" with "penis" in Harry Potter: "We'll soon find out, won't we?" Snape said smoothly "Penis out Potter!"
    Sid's Diary

Comment

Congrats on your success so far Dylan, well done!

Keep up the good work!
      GOAL DIGGER !

Comment

good job and good motivation I also may do the time jelqs instead of keeping count

Comment

You go about your routine with the same mentality that I do only with a few different workouts. May I suggest taking a warm bath instead of a heat pad as I saw great improvements from this method. I believe it helps make everything a bit more lose and stretchy.
          Sometimes less can be more, just as more can be less.

Comment

Thank you for your write up, and sharing it. Good luck !
            Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
            Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Probably will follow the same path , thanks for sharing ^^

Comment

Good job Dylan!! It looks and sounds like you are doing everything right. Keep up the good work and one day you will say good bye to high average and hello to huge.

Comment

Keep it up, one week in the books and some positive results, nice to see!
                  Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

congratulations man

Comment

Well done.
                      League of Legends ​/ Top Performers / Pull the Chute

My Log / KITJ / KITV / Phallosan Tips / 2014 Challenge Statistics

Comment

Hey Dylan or anyone when is the time to edge when doing the JP90 routine and how many time on days of exerciseing.

Comment

Working...
                        X