Reverse Kegels! Big difference

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reverse Kegels! Big difference

Hi all, relatively new to PE, I'm currently in my 3rd weeks of jp90 5 days on 2 days off. I've been enjoying the routine and seem to have been making progress as my oul boy looks more full when flaccid. As I've been researching I've looked at the reversed kegels! What an amazing addtion to my program. I was finding It hard to sustain contraction at first but within 3 nights I got really good control and have added them in just before the cool down.

Last night I had a good session and when I started the R. Kegels I felt this amazing pump! My penis was looking great. The glands were as full as I've seen them in years. The shaft was more vascular and was noticibly thicker. A proud moment was had.

I had wanted to hold off to the 4 week mark to measure again but the urge took me last night. I've gained .5 in length and .25 in girth... I'm shocked!

I'm so excited for the next few months! All I can say is reverse Kegels are the BOMB!
    BPEL 6 MEG 4.9
    GOAL BPEL 7 MEG 6

Congrats bro thats awesome, Is there a place where you found that explains exactly how to do a reverse kegel as i am still rather confused about the concept of it.

Comment

Originally posted by ben22 View Post
      Congrats bro thats awesome, Is there a place where you found that explains exactly how to do a reverse kegel as i am still rather confused about the concept of it.
      There are two versions of reverse kegel.

* The front reverse kegel
      * The back reverse kegel

The front reverse kegel is performed by activating the same muscle which is used to pee with more force.

The back reverse kegel is performed with the same muscle, used to fart. You're not supposed to actually fart or else that would mean you are putting to much pressure. I'm explaining it in the easiest form, possible.

Comment

Hi ben,
        search for.
        Confusion with Reverse Kegels, there's a thread with good tips and directions. It's can be hard at first but I think worth it if you get them under control.
        BPEL 6 MEG 4.9
        GOAL BPEL 7 MEG 6

Comment

I downplayed then for a long time as they are kind if elusive when starting to do them.
          But once you get aware of its easy. Takes some time as the brain - muscle connection needs to develope I think.

I experienced same as you op and can recreate this balooning with almost every erection.
          It feels like cheating at first but its more like how it should be. Reminds me of my teenage erections where the pelvic floor just worked like it should.

There is a state where you can reverse kegel front and back but all focused towards the glans. I then feell my dick from the tailbone up to the glans the whole pelvic floor focused on getting biggest erection possible.

OP, try to do a reverse kegel and hold it and then engage the BC muscle short but intense as in normal kegel felt on the underside balls. The one which pushes blood through the CS.
          And after you did the kegel switch immediately to a reverse kegel hold/lock .
          It will hold much of the pushed blood in
          25cm! Let's go!

Comment

Cheers Dickerschwanz, haha I like your feel like cheating comment, I didn't know what was happening when i got it first...but was I happy.

Have you tried this during sex?? I read it can bring on the sense of cuming and may lead to premature ejactulation? I figure if I got decent control over my pc muscle and like you said can switch between, you could create a ballooning effect and maintain control.
            BPEL 6 MEG 4.9
            GOAL BPEL 7 MEG 6

Comment

Originally posted by dezza15 View Post
              Cheers Dickerschwanz, haha I like your feel like cheating comment, I didn't know what was happening when i got it first...but was I happy.

Have you tried this during sex?? I read it can bring on the sense of cuming and may lead to premature ejactulation? I figure if I got decent control over my pc muscle and like you said can switch between, you could create a ballooning effect and maintain control.
              I done did it but I cant control it like with edging. Takes too much awareness to maintain it. But Im sure its possible and Im working on keeping that state for longer each time.

It always takes some time to get into that state where it I can pull it off to to the max. This is a training thing. In relation to applying it for sex its important to train it in different pelvs positions or you get one dimensional and it doesnt work in other positions.
              25cm! Let's go!

Comment

Ok so i trialed it while in a standing position, it was ×10 times harder. Plus coming from a medical background I think there muct be a safety warning with this exercise, I think if you have had previous issues with hernias I think this exercise should be done with caution as it created a large amount of pressure in your lower abdomen and groin. !!!!!

Just a thought!!
                BPEL 6 MEG 4.9
                GOAL BPEL 7 MEG 6

Comment

Working...
                X