No announcement yet.

JP90 works!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is it still possible to make gains when testosterone is low?
    Are there any ways off keeping that nice fullness and blood flow?

Comment

Congrats on the results in the past. Might I suggest doing a lighter routine and do it regularly (1 year +) and see where that gets you
      Starting Point: September 2010: 6.5" x 5"
      Goal: 8" x 6"

Follow my blog if you like :D
      Trying to spread PE to a bigger audience, money off some Penis Devices too!
      http://penisenlargementandhealth.blogspot.com/

Comment

K13r4n, I also cycle testosterone and have been on PCT since 12.15.15. Beside the low sex drive and tiny balls, it doesn't seem to affect PE results. But its definitely easier to stay committed when you're on cycle cause you're always touching your dick anyway. My problem is that I never seem to get my sex drive back. But I still have sex and my EQ is decent. Just no desire like when Im on. I could go weeks without sex or jerking off. Its really lame to feel this way.
        Start 3.16.15 - 7bpel, 6bpel, 5meg

Current 1.19.16 - 7.85bpel, 6.6nbpel, 5.3meg

Goal 1.19.17 - 8.5bpel, 7.5nbpel, 5.75meg

Comment

Originally posted by K13R4N View Post
          Is it still possible to make gains when testosterone is low?
          Are there any ways off keeping that nice fullness and blood flow?
          Once T levels get to a certain point, it starts becoming harder to gain and promote EQ.

Maximize your EQ for absolute gains in that area. Performing intermittent jelqs and exercises that promote the penis in a "pumped" state throughout the day will yield quick temporary gains in flaccid size.
          Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Working...
          X