Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• desired cock...

To all the ladies reading this thread.

Please describe to me when you see naked guys with erected cocks infront of you, what type of cocks in size, girth, looks and grooming makes your panties wet and pussies ready to fuck?

Lol.
    Start March 26, 2015 NBPEL: 6.3" MSEG: 5"
    When you replace "wand" with "penis" in Harry Potter: "We'll soon find out, won't we?" Snape said smoothly "Penis out Potter!"
    Sid's Diary

Comment

Do you honestly think this is an appropriate question to ask?
      The name's Tamora...TVR Tamora...with a capital "T".

Lots of living to do yet unseen and a more stories yet untold!

Comment

Bahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!
        You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

Hmmm... Well, usually when a women sees a naked man with an erect cock, it is because she is already ready to fuck and her panties and or pussy is wet or getting wet.

Otherwise, it would be considered indecent exposure/ assault.
          How did I get here?

Well I was looking for Pygmy.com (I gotta thing for small people, so what), and ended up here.
          And I've been here ever since.

Comment

Well I only see my Mister's cock and if is erected, I really don't care for the rest because that means is ready to do what I want it to do. He always has it groomed like I like and I am wet way before I see his erection because he makes sure of it. Hell most of the time I am tied up or blindfolded and all the sexing is happening in my mind according to his desires and I might not even get to see the erect cock before I get to feel it.

Oh well, now is time for me to go find him. You got my wheels turning.
            MrsLooking4more
            Retired Super Moderator
            Member of the Month Feb 2013
            PEGym Hero
            Last edited by MrsLooking4more; 07-28-2016, 04:26 PM.
            ​Mrs. L4M
            BDSM Safe, Sane & Consensual
            Hubby's Routine

BPEL 6.5 +1.5 ~>8.0 02/2013
            MEG. 4.7 +1.3 ~>6.0 03/2013

Comment

Well all I am saying is, most men get aroused more often looking at hot woman with nice curves, so woman obviously would prefer the bigger/better package that is more sexually arousing to each individual lady....

Comment

There are about 4 women here. Ask these questions on Reddit. You will get way more responses.
                Start 3.16.15 - 7bpel, 6bpel, 5meg

Current 1.19.16 - 7.85bpel, 6.6nbpel, 5.3meg

Goal 1.19.17 - 8.5bpel, 7.5nbpel, 5.75meg

Comment

Originally posted by Maxx32 View Post
                  Well all I am saying is, most men get aroused more often looking at hot woman with nice curves, so woman obviously would prefer the bigger/better package that is more sexually arousing to each individual lady....
                  You are exactly right Max, most men get aroused after looking at a woman that fits their type, they are already sold on her before ever looking at her Goods. Is the same for ladies, we are usually attracted to the outside package before we ever get to see THE PACKAGE, which was the point I was trying to make.

Don't worry about the internal package so much, be a decent human being and know how to approach a girl and that will have her hooked more than anything most of the time.
                  MrsLooking4more
                  Retired Super Moderator
                  Member of the Month Feb 2013
                  PEGym Hero
                  Last edited by MrsLooking4more; 07-27-2016, 05:12 PM.
                  ​Mrs. L4M
                  BDSM Safe, Sane & Consensual
                  Hubby's Routine

BPEL 6.5 +1.5 ~>8.0 02/2013
                  MEG. 4.7 +1.3 ~>6.0 03/2013

Comment

I can't believe some of the questions that are getting asked lately.

It has virtually nothing to do with what "the package" looks like. Sure I have some preferences, but they have nothing to do with arousal. As has already been said if sex is in the cards then I'm already aroused long before his pants come off.

If I'm not aroused then there's absolutely nothing about just a random erect penis that's going to get me "ready to fuck". You could parade 100 random men with erect dicks in front of a non-aroused me and the most reaction it's going to get from me is a non-sexual critique of the aesthetics of them. For the I'm not just interested in "the package", I'm interested in "the WHOLE package" and the penis is only a small part of that.

Comment

Maxx32 - It is advised that you spend some time reading the forums to acquaint yourself with the forums and balance your knowledge before posting questions like this to the few ladies that frequent and make this site so special. Further simpleton questions like this will generate a warning to you. Lets keep the discussion topics about more enlightening topics. The ladies have been quite clear in demonstrating that they approach relationships quite different from guys.

Comment

Originally posted by TheZZMan View Post
                        Maxx32 - It is advised that you spend some time reading the forums to acquaint yourself with the forums and balance your knowledge before posting questions like this to the few ladies that frequent and make this site so special. Further simpleton questions like this will generate a warning to you. Lets keep the discussion topics about more enlightening topics. The ladies have been quite clear in demonstrating that they approach relationships quite different from guys.
                        It never ends, does it, ZZMan?
                        How did I get here?

Well I was looking for Pygmy.com (I gotta thing for small people, so what), and ended up here.
                        And I've been here ever since.

Comment

Sources?

Glamour, Teen, Etc...

every-magazine-your-girlfriend-reads-23282-1273239738-42.jpg
                          “The world will not be destroyed by those who do evil, but by those who watch them without doing anything” Albert Einstein

Comment

To all the ladies reading this thread.

Please describe to me when you see naked guys with erected cocks infront of you, what type of cocks in size, girth, looks and grooming makes your panties wet and pussies ready to fuck?
                            You're screwed dude if that is the pressing question on your mind because there is no answer to that but you seem to think there is.

Question for you what type of boobs do you like size, curves etc. when naked women are in front of you? Taking a guess all?
                            WIItard
                            Last edited by WIItard; 07-27-2016, 11:56 PM.
                            7 1/4 inches x 5 1/4 inches Spring 2014
                            8 X 5 1/2 late summer 2014
                            8 X 5 3/4 Feb. 2015 That took a while.
                            8 X 6 goal
                            8 X 5 7/8 May 2015, wife said stop for now.

Comment

Originally posted by akaTrex View Post
                              Sources?

Glamour, Teen, Etc...

[ATTACH]84634[/ATTACH]
                              I like big boobs but that chick is too much of a good thing. Just saying.
                              7 1/4 inches x 5 1/4 inches Spring 2014
                              8 X 5 1/2 late summer 2014
                              8 X 5 3/4 Feb. 2015 That took a while.
                              8 X 6 goal
                              8 X 5 7/8 May 2015, wife said stop for now.

Comment

Working...
                              X