are fordyce spots a turn off for women? please help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• are fordyce spots a turn off for women? please help

i know internet reading says they are common but i have lot of fordyce spots, its gone so far ruining my self esteem that i have resorted to radiosurgically getting them removed and im currently undergoing this course of treatment which will make them less noticeable, i have them all across the bottom of my dick and they have recently appeared on the top (they were never here for years, i suspect the serious anxiety has caused this if anything) even the doctor said i had a severe case and i really dont think i can get into a serious relationship because of what girls may think of them. ive only had sex twice in the last year with a girl who really digs me but on both occasions its been in low lit conditions and i really feel the fordyce spots are stopping me from taking if any further as much as i want to. so for any women on here (or blokes that can relate) do you think i should be worrying about this as much as i am? and would you be turned off, or known a guy who had them and were turned off? i find myself constantly telling myself that its just a harmless skin condition, but next minute i feel its the be all and end all of who i am as a person and its ruining my life. please help or info, it means a lot
    The journey begins :)

I really don't think they look that closely do you?
    The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

You're likely needlessly worrying yourself.

What form of treatment are you getting for them?
      Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Originally posted by Big Al View Post
        You're likely needlessly worrying yourself.

What form of treatment are you getting for them?
        maybe i am but this anxiety is fuelling it man, and i cant mentally help the way i feel about them hence ive gone to such drastic measures, and im having electrodessication/radiosurgery done which is known as the most effective and safest method

Comment

i do man, hence i feel this way, i genuinely think that they'll see them and ditch me for it, this shit has put me off relationships for a couple years now

Comment

Originally posted by Tropicalpalmtree View Post
            maybe i am but this anxiety is fuelling it man, and i cant mentally help the way i feel about them hence ive gone to such drastic measures, and im having electrodessication/radiosurgery done which is known as the most effective and safest method
            You don't have to be a slave to your anxieties, though. You're also doing what you can to resolve the issue. Don't make the mistake of seeing yourself as helpless in this scenario.
            Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

I'll be honest and tell you I had to google fordyce penis spots as I didn't know what you were talking about.

But from the pictures I've seen, I thought all men had these on their shaft and some men on the end of their penis'.

When I've seen them, I've just thought they were kinda blocked pores like you get on your face. All skin moisturises itself and pores get blocked from sebum. A bit like how babies get 'milk spots'.

They never put me off a man and they don't look unsightly at all. Try your best to keep them in perspective. It's really easy to focus on one small body area and blow it flaws into something huge.
              Women were created from the rib of man to be beside him, not from his head to top him, nor from his feet to be trampled by him, but from under his arm to be protected by him, near to his heart to be loved by him.

Comment

I don't have them but from my Google search they didn't seem to be a big deal. Unless you have a severe case, I wouldn't think twice about it.

Most women do not care about stuff like that, or even look that closely. If you want to miss out on life because of some spots, thats on you. But being a good man, hard working, staying in shape, and being confident are are more important attributes then fordyce spots.
                Start 3.16.15 - 7bpel, 6bpel, 5meg

Current 1.19.16 - 7.85bpel, 6.6nbpel, 5.3meg

Goal 1.19.17 - 8.5bpel, 7.5nbpel, 5.75meg

Comment

thats good to know, the bottom of my shaft looks like the google images but ive them on the top aswell in parts, and id like to think they dont care but i hate them so i think logically that girls will feel the same, im only 21 so pressure being the perfect man is too much to let a condition like this slide without worrying about it, and dmizzle thats my problem, even the bloke giving me the treatment told me it was severe hence i need an opionion from other women, but yeah i do have a lot of attributes that help me a long, without sounding big headed i could get so many women if i wanted to but this shit makes me shy away from it all unfortunately

Comment

Originally posted by dmizzle View Post
                    Most women do not care about stuff like that, or even look that closely. If you want to miss out on life because of some spots, that's on you. But being a good man, hard working, staying in shape, and being confident are are more important attributes then fordyce spots.
                    Well Said . . .
                    “The world will not be destroyed by those who do evil, but by those who watch them without doing anything” Albert Einstein

Comment

Had to google what was going on here. Just have sex in dark rooms and no problem I can see.
                      7 1/4 inches x 5 1/4 inches Spring 2014
                      8 X 5 1/2 late summer 2014
                      8 X 5 3/4 Feb. 2015 That took a while.
                      8 X 6 goal
                      8 X 5 7/8 May 2015, wife said stop for now.

Comment

I have loads of these too, used to bother me when I was younger. I havent come across any woman who noticed them until I pointed it out and when I did, they did not care. If you are going into a woman bare, it will actually feel better for her.
                        Starting Point: September 2010: 6.5" x 5"
                        Goal: 8" x 6"

Follow my blog if you like :D
                        Trying to spread PE to a bigger audience, money off some Penis Devices too!
                        http://penisenlargementandhealth.blogspot.com/

Comment

I didn't know what that was I had to google it. I have them around the rim of my glans. I noticed it when I was 14 I thought I had a disease but I realised I was a virgin lol and never thought of them since. Now to his issue he should just tell the ladies its not a std, show her some articles on it. I could see someone being Leary thinking its a std

Comment

Working...
                          X