This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello Everyone,
    I have been reading the posts for awhile now with my husband, under his name but finally decided to join and give my perspective. I feel is only fair to pay it forward since your forum has brought more great pleasure into our sex life. I am not a "Big Size Momma", I enjoy the improvement but is not my focus. We both enjoy a healthy sex drive and very much enjoy our Non Vanilla lifestyle choices for fun. I noticed some of the males in the forums have questions about why do women like this or that (one forum member wanted to know why his lady gets a bigger "O" if he chokes her) so I hope I can help with that. Love what I have seen so far and hope to get to know you all better.
    ​Mrs. L4M
    BDSM Safe, Sane & Consensual
    Hubby's Routine

BPEL 6.5 +1.5 ~>8.0 02/2013
    MEG. 4.7 +1.3 ~>6.0 03/2013

Comment

• Thank you for joining and helping us poor boys out. Lord know we need it. Merry Christmas to you both and instead of giving rep points for your husband helping you join I'll give them to you!
      The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

• Originally posted by MrsLooking4more View Post
        Hello Everyone,
        I have been reading the posts for awhile now with my husband, under his name but finally decided to join and give my perspective. I feel is only fair to pay it forward since your forum has brought more great pleasure into our sex life. I am not a "Big Size Momma", I enjoy the improvement but is not my focus. We both enjoy a healthy sex drive and very much enjoy our Non Vanilla lifestyle choices for fun. I noticed some of the males in the forums have questions about why do women like this or that (one forum member wanted to know why his lady gets a bigger "O" if he chokes her) so I hope I can help with that. Love what I have seen so far and hope to get to know you all better.
        Welcome to gym! We recently lost two wonderful female members that shared intelligent, insightful, and lustful content..., their input has been sorely missed. It would be awesome if you'd open yourself to this community and share your viewpoints from the female perspective.
        ironmike
        Last edited by ironmike; 12-24-2012, 08:23 AM.
        Start 03/26/2012: BPEL 6.125" x EG 5.25

Ironmike

Comment

• Originally posted by CUSP82 View Post
          Thank you for joining and helping us poor boys out. Lord know we need it. Merry Christmas to you both and instead of giving rep points for your husband helping you join I'll give them to you!
          Thanks Cusp82, Merry Christmas from both of us!!!
          ​Mrs. L4M
          Hubby's Routine

Comment

• Thanks IronMike,

I have been thinking of joining for awhile, love the forum and notice that all seem to appreciate a female point of view. I will try to contribute my two cents. Merry Christmas!
            ​Mrs. L4M
            Hubby's Routine

Comment

• As they say "the more the merrier". Welcome!
              Start(11.24.11) BPEL 6 7/8 EG 4 7/8
              Current stats

Comment

• Welcome Mrs.looking, great to have you here, now to get my wife to join!
                Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

• Originally posted by arkham View Post
                  As they say "the more the merrier". Welcome!
                  Thanks!
                  ​Mrs. L4M
                  Hubby's Routine

Comment

• Originally posted by BigO View Post
                    Welcome Mrs.looking, great to have you here, now to get my wife to join!
                    Thanks and yes get the wife involved then we will get better forums. We all need both perspectives!
                    ​Mrs. L4M
                    Hubby's Routine

Comment

• Welcome to the gym, MrsLooking4more.

Comment

• Originally posted by Steve23 View Post
                        Welcome to the gym, MrsLooking4more.
                        Thanks Steve!
                        ​Mrs. L4M
                        Hubby's Routine

Comment

• Originally posted by MrsLooking4more View Post
                          Hello Everyone,
                          Relax I'm a pro

Comment

• Yep, a little late.. But welcome MrsLooking4more. I took a short break to get some things in order, so I missed your introduction. I'm looking forward to seeing your contributions!
                            2011 2012 2013 2014

Comment

• Thanks, Batwoman. I was feeling a bit out of place, but your OP helped a lot!
                              So hi everyone... I don't know what to say about myself that I didn't say in the newbie thread. I'm 30, been with my current guy for about a year and before that had a super long relationship with my high school sweetheart. When that ended, I had a phase of dating around and stuff for a couple of years, a brief poly relationship, that kind of thing. I'm a kind of try-anything-once kind of girl. Because I've worked on research projects around women and sex, my guy friends seem to like hitting me up for advice, and I'm happy to chime in with my 2 cents on any questions you happen to have.

Comment

• Glad to have you here, welcome to the gym.
                                Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Working...
                                X