No announcement yet.

Girth Conundrum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any vagina can fit any penis...no joke. Even Buttholes adjust to the size of a larger cock. Only thing extra girth may limit is oral sex because the jaw is a bone and therefore it will not stretch. If you care a whole lot about getting deep throated, I recommend stopping at a modest 5.25 inches, however a big dick can always be licked and jerked. And there's always the tip.

Posted by different account holder
    JohnnyMinotauro
    Last edited by JohnnyMinotauro; 08-08-2017, 10:59 AM. Reason: Frustr8dvirgin posted this
    Start August 4, 2017:
    NBPEL: 6.5in BPEL: 7.75in MSEG: 5.25in

Current:
    NBPEL: 6.75in BPEL: 7.875in MSEG: 5.25in

Short Term Goal, November 4, 2017:
    NBPEL: 7in BPEL: 8in MSEG: 5.5in

Long Term
    NBPEL: 8.5in BPEL: 9in MSEG: 5.75in

Comment

The girth max size for women is a conundrum. When I started PE u was 5.5" girth. Then gain to 5.75" girth, and now progressing to 6" girth. I definitely want to get to 6"-6.25" girth. I really want 6.5"! After my PE girth routine workout I'm 6.25", which is not my post workout size yet. Maybe I'm getting addicted to girth, but 6.25" girth looks and feels amazing! I do need to consider my wife as her vagina is feeling tighter. It will be a tough decision to stop once I get in the 6."-6.25" range permanently.
      Start: 07/05/2016
      BPFSL - 7.0" BPEL - 6.5"
      MEG 5.5" NBPEL - 5.75"

As of 10/22/2016
      BPFSL - 7.75" BPEL - 7.0"
      BEG 6.2" MEG - 5.75"
      NBPEL - 6.25"

Comment

Sigh,

Comment

Good morning! Disappeared for a bit (nothing new there) but am back (we will see for how long, LOL!).

I would chime in gladly as I am currently working with someone on this exact situation. And, the person who stated that you can train her over time is - I firmly believe - absolutely correct. At my size I am not going to wow anyone. Now, how freaking rock hard I get is another story. Anyway......

Anal and vaginal sex are literally apples and oranges.

The vagina can stretch out, assuming proper 'warm-up', and can accommodate even the most monster of cocks. Just warm up properly, get her good and wet and you would be amazed.

The anus, not so much. Very different from the vagina. Absolutely agree with the person that stated to use toys (butt plugs of varying girth over time) to get her used to this.

With this current friend, we really enjoy vaginal sex and she loves how I fill her up. I think that it is more how hard I am than anything else. But she thinks that I am a lot thicker than I really am. Anyway, I mention this as I have heard this from other girls, too. They are a bit surprised how much I fill them up once I am inside of them (vs. what it looks like). My point? Don't go based off of a visual idea. Especially with anal.

I would suggest that at your girth you can do this....maybe not with every woman, but you can do this. Take your time. Put your finger in her ass when she is giving you head....put your thumb in her ass when you are doing doggy. Naturally, talk about that before you actually do it. And, make sure that she is warmed up before you put anything in her ass. I usually give the girl I am with a few vaginal orgasms before doing anything like a finger in the ass or a thumb in the ass. It loosens her up.....gets her in that orgasmic state (which is an amazing place.....trust that) and will increase your success with anal.

Def explore the butt plug thing and be patient. Yes, anal sex is great. I really enjoy it. Every now and again. And it is great when you are with someone who enjoys that. She might not be there just yet. Give her time....be patient. Be understanding. Remember, sex - of any sort - is a very mental thing for most women and if she trusts you and is comfortable with you then your success with 'new things' will greatly increase.

And, when the day does happen, be very very gentle and go slow. The last time I had anal sex it took literally two minutes to get all the way in and then we just stayed there for a minute for her to get used to the feel. And she fingered her kitty during that time. And when she gave the 'go' I went very slow. Remember, it is not a kitty. Totally different approach....especially in the very beginning.

This can totally happen. You can change her mind....well, correction....you can guide her along the right path so that she changes her mind to this. Once - and only once - you get there things will be magical.

Make sense?
          Start: August, 2017
          Start: 5.50inches BPEL x 5.125inches MEG
          Goal: 7.0inches BPEL x 6.0inches MEG
          Focus: AMAZING EQ! A strong and balanced Pelvic Floor!! Awesome Hip Flexibility!!!

Comment

Working...
          X