What do the ladies think of this size?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sweetpe View Post
    And how??? I dont have a pussy i have a penis.I was talking about front,not back.So your joke about anal fisting won't work
    Anyway,majority are size queens.Doesn't need to be a genius to realize that.Wich woman doesn't think about penis sizes??????
    Remember the 80-20% idea about the few guys that are attractive and have a lot of privileges.Just the 20%.This is the same with size queen but in the opossite.I am sure of that.Womans will always be womans.
    I don't even know where to begin with this, it's just full of wrong information.
    - The majority of women are NOT size queens
    - There are lots of women who don't care about size (like me)

Comment

Originally posted by sweetpe View Post
      Try to do fisting and you will see how much you will like xD.
      Had a guy try that with me once. HATED every minute of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Qandisa View Post
        I don't even know where to begin with this, it's just full of wrong information.
        - The majority of women are NOT size queens
        - There are lots of women who don't care about size (like me)
        He is not open minded to what you have to say, Qandisa. He is just looking for confirmation bias about women being size queens so he can feel like it's not his shitty personality that's at fault, it's his penis size that is to blame.
        Sex is the great leveler, taste the great divider. - Pauline Kael

Comment

This is definitely a thread hijack folks, you have steered this thread so far off topic that one reading from the last day has no idea what this is about anymore. A reminder that hijacking threads, for whatever purpose is against forum policy. Further, posts demeaning a member are also against policy regardless of what they post that you are responding to. Sometimes saying nothing is the best policy. For those directing responses directly at another member posts, be warned that further action in this manner, hijacking or insulting others may result in warnings or infractions.

Comment

Working...
          X