Is 5 girth a bit thin nowadays?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is 5 girth a bit thin nowadays?

I thinks small nowadays just my opinion. I'm only 5.3ish girth and it looks skinny especially from the top. So maybe its about having that wide look?? I don't have that but you can be a guy with 6in girth and not look it because you don't have a wide dick. So i guess its just the look of a wide dick rather its flat or not, that width id going to make it appear girthier than one like mine. so....yeah another girth post in a different manner. what do you guys think anyway?

I think guys are probably biased because they usually only look down on their own dicks.

Girls see thing differently, the whole package from other perspectives.
    5" is perfectly normal girth, no matter what the shape.

Comment

Mine is not that wide, it's more round. I've 6" girth.

Go look at my pictures in my log and let's see if your opinion about the topic is changed. (Many thinks that I'm thicker than what I'm...)
      Log
      Measurements (Current):
      BPEL: 7.25"
      HG: ~6.25"|MEG:6.25"|Low shaft EG:6.5"|BG: 7"

Comment

My dong does not look thick at all, honestly. Looking down on it, that is. From different angles it looks way bigger around.
        Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
        Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
        Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
        http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

Originally posted by NP97 View Post
          My dong does not look thick at all, honestly. Looking down on it, that is. From different angles it looks way bigger around.
          Yes exactly, me too.

I'm quite certain its a neurological thing.
          Starting stats: October 15th, 2008 - NBPEL: 6.25' EG: 5.00'

Current stats October 15th, 2009 - (100% erection) NBPEL: 7.20' EG: 5.375'

Goal: NBPEL: 8' EG: 6' (objective: girth)

TGC Theory

A man should not strive to eliminate his complexes but to get into accord with them: they are legitimately what directs his conduct in the world. -Sigmund Freud

Comment

Originally posted by NP97 View Post
            Its like that thing... your foot is the same length as your elbow to wrist. Most people would not believe it, but there is no reason not to once we get over the fact that we observe those body parts from different angles, and therefore have a different perception of their size.

Comment

But yeah, 5 inch girth is average. I also think its too small (for my taste)..something close to 6 would be much more fun.
              Starting stats: October 15th, 2008 - NBPEL: 6.25' EG: 5.00'

Current stats October 15th, 2009 - (100% erection) NBPEL: 7.20' EG: 5.375'

Goal: NBPEL: 8' EG: 6' (objective: girth)

TGC Theory

A man should not strive to eliminate his complexes but to get into accord with them: they are legitimately what directs his conduct in the world. -Sigmund Freud

Comment

This thread is really depressing for someone who is 4.5in girth... FU Guys!!!
                Starting Stats: BPEL: 7.25 | MSEG: 4.5 =[

Short-term Goal: BPEL: 7.75 | MSEG: 5.0

Long-term Goal: BPEL: 8.5 | MSEG: 5.5

Comment

Originally posted by bullsharktestosterone View Post
                  Quit ranting and go jelqing.
                  Log
                  Measurements (Current):

Comment

I know what you mean. Im have a 5.5'' girth, and when i look from above it sometimes looks skinny, but when i look in the mirror(just like how a girl would see it), it looks bigger, also in length!! Thats why girls most of the time have wrong guesses about dicksize, and come up with stuff like ''ye my ex was 12 inch''...

Btw, Gyrta, did you always have such a big corpus spongiosum(backside of your penis), or did i come because of the exercises? Looks great man!

Comment

Thanks, havn't gained any girth from PE (only some base girth..)
                      Log
                      Measurements (Current):

Comment

What's nice is that through PE, you can get thicker.

Comment

I too am 4.5, I do go around using profane language and complaining, I have gained in length and plan to gain more, and as soon as I get my cable clamps I will get working on my girth My point in this is the same as Gyrta's; stop whining, start working out. Also drop the profanity.

-UYN-
                          19/04/2011
                          FG: 4.25" +0.45
                          FL: 5.19" +0.69
                          EG: 4.75" +0.45
                          BPFSL: 7.69" +1.58
                          NBPEL: 7.25" +1.19
                          BPEL: 7.677"+1.757

Comment

To answer the initial question: NO, 5" girth is NOT thin; not "nowadays" (what the hell does THAT mean? Penises evolved to be thicker in the last couple of years?.....), not never. Would many of us here love to be closer to 6" in girth? Absolutely.
                            W.M.P.
                            Last edited by W.M.P.; 05-25-2010, 07:09 PM.

Comment

Average is around 4.8ish, if slightly above average is thin...

Comment

Working...
                              X