Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is there anything "else" that can make a woman smell like a condom?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Portcitynt View Post
    Being there are several people in the thread now, I'll give more detail on how much it actually took to make me doubt her being faithful, and alternative reasons I could come up with.
    1. The past couple months she's been very unhappy and snappy with me sex also fell off a lot. (But could be due to the falling out with her mother)
    2. She sent me a pic txt that day showing she "had a treat" with an ice cream cone, her face was flush and her hair messy (Possible cause, it was hot that day, and "maybe" windy)
    3.The evening in question she was sitting on the couch, I bent down next to her for some reason and caught a wiff of her leg, went to smell it and said you smell like lotion,do you have on lotion? She said no and got kinda defensive and/or irritated. (Possible cause, she's been acting like that for two months anyway)
    4. I was sitting in my chair as she walked by I got her to come close so I could hug her, she was reluctant to do so, and when she did she clamped her legs shut tight not how she normally stands (Possible cause, she told me the reason for that after I asked if she cheated was "she dosent like my hands in her crotch all the time")
    5. While I was hugging her legs is when I smelled the condom smell even with her legs tight( possible cause she said it was a new dress that hasn't been washed)
    6.she then took her shower and it way longer than normal, when I saw her hair wasn't washed I asked what took so long (she said she was enjoying the alone time, our young son will usually shower with her but didn't this time)
    6. While she was in the shower I picked up her clothes as I often do, that's when I noticed the marks inside the dress, they smelled like vaginal fluid, no condom smell though ( it's pretty normal for her to get wet and sweat durring the day, as mentioned earlier she's either sitting at a desk or a leather car seat running errands all day for her boss, and it was only a few days before her period, but this seemed like more discharge than normal)
    7. When I confronted her about it several days later she didn't get angry like she normally would she was very calm and helpful trying to come up with reasons for each thing , and breathing heavy, the couple times I caught her lying about little stuff in the past she had that same calm and breathing. (Possible cause, before I asked if she cheated I told her I wanted to talk about something like adults without fighting and said hopefully you respect me enough to tell the truth, so she could have just been acting how I asked her to).

As you can seen it took A LOT for me to even question her because I do trust her..but it's hard to ignore my gut.

The day after I asked if she cheated we talked again and faught a bit. She insisted she hasn't cheated and again said the reasons for her not being happy mostly her mother, and me trying to help by talking to her and asking if she's ok....she doesn't like questions or to talk about her feelings ( she's always bottled them up) she says she needs to cope with things on her own without me reminding her of it.

Since then we've been pretty good, but it is now her happy time of the month, we even had sex last night even though my eq sucked (I assume because of the blockage) and I came way too soon, but she at least she came when I did.
    I’ll leave this to Divider but to me some things sound innocent and overthought. Its easy to massively over analyse things if your suspicious

Comment

Well since you don't seem like you want to drop the whole thing me know how the divorce works out.
      The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Originally posted by CUSP82 View Post
        Well since you don't seem like you want to drop the whole thing me know how the divorce works out.
        What do you mean? I have dropped it with her. I was filling in the details I didn't have time to post before, for those of you here on the forum.

Comment

Well then drop it. We don't need the details. If you want to fill us in on the details then it's still in your mind and it's still bothering you. That creates more suspicion on your part, resentment on hers and then everything goes to hell. Hey do whatever you want but don't say you haven't been told. You see I have see this many times before and I know the results.
          Okay you have my last words on this thread.
          The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

No, you don't know what is on my mind and isn't.
            I filled in the details out of respect for the people here that were kind enough to reply to my thread...again because I didn't have time to type it all out the first time.

Comment

Originally posted by CUSP82 View Post
              Well then drop it. We don't need the details. If you want to fill us in on the details then it's still in your mind and it's still bothering you. That creates more suspicion on your part, resentment on hers and then everything goes to hell. Hey do whatever you want but don't say you haven't been told. You see I have see this many times before and I know the results.
              Okay you have my last words on this thread.
              What are the results?

Comment

I think your insecure and majorly paranoid.

None of those things are major signs.

Ask to use her phone for a while, her reaction to that will be telling.
                Women were created from the rib of man to be beside him, not from his head to top him, nor from his feet to be trampled by him, but from under his arm to be protected by him, near to his heart to be loved by him.

Comment

Being there are several people in the thread now, I'll give more detail on how much it actually took to make me doubt her being faithful, and alternative reasons I could come up with.
                  1. The past couple months she's been very unhappy and snappy with me sex also fell off a lot. (But could be due to the falling out with her mother)
                  2. She sent me a pic txt that day showing she "had a treat" with an ice cream cone, her face was flush and her hair messy (Possible cause, it was hot that day, and "maybe" windy)
                  3.The evening in question she was sitting on the couch, I bent down next to her for some reason and caught a wiff of her leg, went to smell it and said you smell like lotion,do you have on lotion? She said no and got kinda defensive and/or irritated. (Possible cause, she's been acting like that for two months anyway)
                  4. I was sitting in my chair as she walked by I got her to come close so I could hug her, she was reluctant to do so, and when she did she clamped her legs shut tight not how she normally stands (Possible cause, she told me the reason for that after I asked if she cheated was "she dosent like my hands in her crotch all the time")
                  5. While I was hugging her legs is when I smelled the condom smell even with her legs tight( possible cause she said it was a new dress that hasn't been washed)
                  6.she then took her shower and it way longer than normal, when I saw her hair wasn't washed I asked what took so long (she said she was enjoying the alone time, our young son will usually shower with her but didn't this time)
                  6. While she was in the shower I picked up her clothes as I often do, that's when I noticed the marks inside the dress, they smelled like vaginal fluid, no condom smell though ( it's pretty normal for her to get wet and sweat durring the day, as mentioned earlier she's either sitting at a desk or a leather car seat running errands all day for her boss, and it was only a few days before her period, but this seemed like more discharge than normal)
                  7. When I confronted her about it several days later she didn't get angry like she normally would she was very calm and helpful trying to come up with reasons for each thing , and breathing heavy, the couple times I caught her lying about little stuff in the past she had that same calm and breathing. (Possible cause, before I asked if she cheated I told her I wanted to talk about something like adults without fighting and said hopefully you respect me enough to tell the truth, so she could have just been acting how I asked her to).

As you can seen it took A LOT for me to even question her because I do trust her..but it's hard to ignore my gut.

The day after I asked if she cheated we talked again and faught a bit. She insisted she hasn't cheated and again said the reasons for her not being happy mostly her mother, and me trying to help by talking to her and asking if she's ok....she doesn't like questions or to talk about her feelings ( she's always bottled them up) she says she needs to cope with things on her own without me reminding her of it.

Since then we've been pretty good, but it is now her happy time of the month, we even had sex last night even though my eq sucked (I assume because of the blockage) and I came way too soon, but she at least she came when I did.
                  I'm not seeing enough of the signs that she is cheating on you. For one thing, when women cheat they tend to dress up and focus on looking more sexy not let themselves go.

I'm sorry I jumped to that conclusion. I didn't even think about those fluids possibly being a vaginal discharge which makes a lot more sense.

I will tell you that I am seeing another red flag which is stress. The way you described her interactions with you she sounds stressed out and on the verge of a burn out. You might want to ask her what you can do to help her out before this becomes a bigger problem.
                  Sex is the great leveler, taste the great divider. - Pauline Kael

Comment

Originally posted by TheGreatDivider View Post
                    I'm not seeing enough of the signs that she is cheating on you. For one thing, when women cheat they tend to dress up and focus on looking more sexy not let themselves go.

I'm sorry I jumped to that conclusion. I didn't even think about those fluids possibly being a vaginal discharge which makes a lot more sense.

I will tell you that I am seeing another red flag which is stress. The way you described her interactions with you she sounds stressed out and on the verge of a burn out. You might want to ask her what you can do to help her out before this becomes a bigger problem.
                    Oh yes she is deffenetly on the verge of a breakdown. I have tried to help, it honestly just makes her worse she'll get mad and say I can't fix her. She wants to cope with her issues without anyone's help, if I do try to help or ask if she's ok or needs anything...she says me asking or her talking about her problems just makes her re-live them and sets her back. She used to shut down in her room as a child because of the abuse, so that's the only way she knows....its REALLY hard on me to watch someone I love suffer and not help, but she isn't ready to accept help yet so that's all I can do.

Comment

You mentioned dressing up, I want to mention she HATES her body, and I'm not sure if she would let anyone see it to cheat. She has opened up to me sexually, physically and emotionally more than anyone she's ever known, and I'm greatful for that.
                      Hell she's 35 and I'm the only person she ever told about the molestation, here recently she just told her closest friend/cousin about it. And told her mom for the first time durring their falling out...and her mom didn't say a damn thing about it! She just went right back to bad mouthing me and putting my wife in the middle of it.

Comment

You mentioned dressing up, I want to mention she HATES her body, and I'm not sure if she would let anyone see it to cheat. She has opened up to me sexually, physically and emotionally more than anyone she's ever known, and I'm greatful for that.
                        Hell she's 35 and I'm the only person she ever told about the molestation, here recently she just told her closest friend/cousin about it. And told her mom for the first time durring their falling out...and her mom didn't say a damn thing about it! She just went right back to bad mouthing me and putting my wife in the middle of it.
                        Bro, you sure she isn't a borderline because she sure sounds like it. Not that there's anything wrong with having BPD, so long as that person isn't abusive. But you can't love a partner with BPD the same way you would a regular person. When they say "you can't fix me" or they tell you to go away you gotta see through that shit and continue to love and support them without taking on their emotions. It's really draining, and I don't know how the fuck those men with BPD wives do it, but they know how to act and not take anything personally.

Oh yes she is deffenetly on the verge of a breakdown. I have tried to help, it honestly just makes her worse she'll get mad and say I can't fix her. She wants to cope with her issues without anyone's help, if I do try to help or ask if she's ok or needs anything...she says me asking or her talking about her problems just makes her re-live them and sets her back. She used to shut down in her room as a child because of the abuse, so that's the only way she knows....its REALLY hard on me to watch someone I love suffer and not help, but she isn't ready to accept help yet so that's all I can do.
                        You need to get you both into therapy. Even if it's just you going to individual counseling, or you just reading "I hate you; don't leave me" on your own and googling some advice forums. Because you need to deal with your codependency and leave her the hell alone. If she says "you can't fix me" then you should believe her and stop trying to fix her. Women don't want men to fix their problems anyways. They will bitch about the same damn problems day after day, over the same damn people, and all they want you to do is listen and tell them what they want to hear. I know this is like an alien concept for most guys but women really do prefer it when you listen to them and let them process their relationship emotions.

I don't know of anybody has asked this before but how long have you been married?
                        Sex is the great leveler, taste the great divider. - Pauline Kael

Comment

She actually doesn't want to talk or vent either, she just wants to bottle everything up, she says that's how she gets over things, talking just brings back the origanal emotions. Even as much as asking her how her day went or what she did irritates her most of the time, she thinks I'm trying to interrogate her, when ALL I'm trying to do is have a normal conversation and keep our communication going.

We first met when she was 15 and I was 20 (35 and 40 now) she had the biggest crush on me then, but she was too young and illegal for me at the time, so we went our separate ways in life, she went through her wild stage of sleeping around at about 21, then she got married to a on and off boyfriend she had for several years, they had a little girl together, by the time that little girl was 7 months old her and her husband had been on the outs for a while, her and I randomly found each other on the internet and quickly started talking and met up....i was the other man for about a week or two before she left him and we've been together ever since, 12 years, married 9 and we also have a 7 year old son together, she also wants one more girl soon.

Comment

Yeah I deffenetly have a problem letting myself get upset and hurt when she's upset. I'm trying to work on that and let her donher thing.

Comment

7 year old son, showers with his mother? I don't recall that happening to me.
                              Starting Stats: BPEL:6.4" MEG: 4.5" (18/02/2018)
                              Current: BPEL:7.0" MEG 4.6" (25/08/2018)
                              Goal: BPEL 7.5"+ MEG: 5"+
                              Check out my progress log: https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...-my-stick.html

Comment

Originally posted by Sticke View Post
                                7 year old son, showers with his mother? I don't recall that happening to me.
                                Most people don't remember much from being 7.

....not sure if it matters but, He JUST turned 7, and he usually gets in right at the end of hers and finishes his alone.

Comment

Working...
                                X