No announcement yet.

Energetic sperm (theoretical)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

From my personal experience, and reading of the experience of countless others, I advice you of trying it.Also the body find a way to ejaculate if it needs(wet dreams), so no need to worry about that.The popular belief that you need to ejaculate every day or two to be healthy or to have a healthy prostate is simply not true.

Comment

Originally posted by theGOAT View Post
      From my personal experience, and reading of the experience of countless others, I advice you of trying it.Also the body find a way to ejaculate if it needs(wet dreams), so no need to worry about that.The popular belief that you need to ejaculate every day or two to be healthy or to have a healthy prostate is simply not true.
      I agree with that. I've noticed when ejaculating regularly I feel sluggish and unmotivated. How long have you lasted? Any difficulties?
      May-18 : bpel 7.3/4 × EG 5.3/4
      July-20 : bpel 8.1/2 × EG 6.3/4

Comment

Almost two months.Yes, you start to get very horny.Those are the times where I try to be extra productive, you know, to keep my mind on something else.More sports, house work, studying etc.Also check nofap reddit

Comment

It;s hard for me to get past the idea tgis is all in your collective heads. If you are convinced they are physical vague as they are I would be geting a medical check for uderlying physical problems.

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
            It;s hard for me to get past the idea tgis is all in your collective heads. If you are convinced they are physical vague as they are I would be geting a medical check for uderlying physical problems.
            If a few guys agree on something noticable then isn't that justifiably a reason to question it's purpose?

Comment

Originally posted by GiftBringer View Post
              If a few guys agree on something noticable then isn't that justifiably a reason to question it's purpose?
              Often no . Especially on the net.

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
                Often no . Especially on the net.
                Forgive me Pegasus, but you've posted 33,487 times. Isn't that why we post things? To learn about something we are questioning.

Comment

Uh huh i remember all the don't wank shamefull stuff from my youth . Quite frankly this seems some weird holdover.

There are numerous lines of enquiry onsite most of which i actively encourage . . Still each member can decide for themselves i suppose if this is a worthwhile line of study.

Comment

Working...
                  X