Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DO women prefer guys who shoot bigger loads?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by inversefunction View Post
    In my experience girls have always loved how much I cum. They probably wouldn't care regardless, and I don't think it's something they're looking for in a guy. Just like most guys aren't looking for a girl with an H cup.

My girlfriend can actually feel the sperm shooting into the condom while I'm inside her, and it turns her on. My ex used to say, "Well we're not gonna have problems having kids..."

To answer your question, girls I've been with have all enjoyed it, but I know for a fact that there are many women out there that are grossed out by sperm.
    Agree 100%
    Who said it would be easy?

Comment

In my experience women generally like it, but I doubt it's very near the top of the list of things to look out for in a man for most of them.

Comment

I guess it looks good if you cum a lot, I am not sure if it tastes as nice though
        Starting Point: September 2010: 6.5" x 5"
        Goal: 8" x 6"

Follow my blog if you like :D
        Trying to spread PE to a bigger audience, money off some Penis Devices too!
        http://penisenlargementandhealth.blogspot.com/

Comment

I'm very lucky in that my girlfriend says mine tastes great. I taste it myself quite often when she kisses me after a blowjob, I dunno if it tastes 'good' as such but it's not offensive, just kind of tangy. I think most women who aren't squeamish about bodily fluids (and bear in mind semen is not a waste product like urine etc.) don't mind the taste as long as their partner has a reasonable diet, doesn't smoke too heavily and drinks enough water. If you don't take care of yourself I'm sure it can taste bad.

Comment

Mine is waaaaay too salty apparently, which is unsurprising really since I smoke, drink lots of coffee, and eat lots of red meat Swallowing is a rarity in my household!
            My progress log

Comment

I can tell you my favorite girls are the ones that want a big load, and want to bath in it. I'm going to worship your body, and I hope you can drown me with your pussy. If you want to impress me, you worship that cock, and beg for every drop of cum you can get. Otherwise, eh we're really not playing at a high level here.
              Starting point(4-24-12): BPEL 5.5, MEG 4.75(12cm), BEG 5.0.

Progress(12-24-12) BPEL 6.25in MEG 5 1/8(13cm) BEG 5.75 (14.5cm)

Comment

Honestly, I never paid attention. I love his cum and worship his cock and he works my girl. I don't recall him ever worrying whether my orgasm was big enough or did I squirt enough. He just makes it happen, well same here, I work it for him give me what you got. I don't care how much, I will take it. If there wasn't a load big or small, then I will say we have a problem.
                ​Mrs. L4M
                BDSM Safe, Sane & Consensual
                Hubby's Routine

BPEL 6.5 +1.5 ~>8.0 02/2013
                MEG. 4.7 +1.3 ~>6.0 03/2013

Comment

I wouldn't think lack of volume would be a problem. I do take notice when a woman treats whatever is there as if it were worth it's weight in gold.
                  Starting point(4-24-12): BPEL 5.5, MEG 4.75(12cm), BEG 5.0.

Progress(12-24-12) BPEL 6.25in MEG 5 1/8(13cm) BEG 5.75 (14.5cm)

Comment

My girl loves it when I unload a lot of cum into her. She actually gets upset if I cum a small amount in her.

I can feel her pussy milking and squeezing my cock of every last drop out of me and into her.

It is even hotter now since she is off birth control and talks constantly of wanting kids. Nothing more primal than wanting to knocking your beautiful girlfriend up.

She sends me articles on how to make more semen. She demands that every time I ejaculate that it be inside of her. I have only pulled out once to cum on her tummy. But all she did was rub it on her body and then slipped her cum soaked fingers into herself.

Comment

Whenever I am on a first date I make a point of dropping my pants and impressing my date how far I can shoot my jizz out onto a bowling lane. I usually also get looks from all the pretty ladies in the adjacent lanes. I like to think its because I always get a strike.

j/k.
                      "If you want a log you need to keep a log." - Tinkerbell
                      "I wish I was average height with average hand size." - thenewdude

Comment

I like to impress my girl with a huge load that covers her from head to toe. It's always a surprise for her and I tell her I've been saving it for her.
                        BPEL: 6.7-8.57" NBPEL: 6.3-8.25"
                        MEG: 5.9-6.5" HeadEG: 5.4-6.25" BEG: 6.25-7"
                        CI:1.5 -2.5
                        Flaccid: 5"x4.75" -> 6.25"x5.375" for +63% volume
                        275ml-435ml in 3 years, 6 months(active 2 years) for +58% volume
                        6.7x5.9 - 8.57x6.5 or bigger than 9/10x49/50 - 2999/3000x1666/1667

Comment

I certainly do not think that the load size is something that is important when women are looking for a man. But a big load can certainly be exciting for many. I'll give two exemples here....

1) I was having sex with a one-night-stand and I was tit-fucking her wonderful large breasts and she really liked that. I really liked it too, and after a while I felt an orgasm coming closer, so I backed up from her boobs and sat over har waist instead. "I need to take a little break, or else I'll cum", I explained to her (but I said it in Swedish).
                          "Oh yes, cum now!", she said and took a firm grip of my cock and gave me an instense hand-job. It did not take her long to bring me to orgasm and I did shoot a big load of cum over her belly and boobs... and her left eye... ooops. But she did not mind getting cum in the eye. Rather the opposite, she got very excited about me covering her with cum. And she also proved to be very good at helping me to keep a hard cock, so we could continue enjoying each others bodies.

2) The other example was when I attended a group sex party. A woman was standing on all four on a bed and was fucked from behind by a man. I stood at the end of the bed and she was sucking and stroking my cock. When she noticed that I was about to have an orgasm she stopped sucking, took a good hold of my cock and stroked it really good and looked expectantly while she aimed it to her face. I came in a wonderful orgasm, but she looked really disappointed when only a couple of drops of cum emerged from my cock. So I had to excuse myself by explaining that I just had cum twice while fucking another woman.

You can't please them all. At least not without reloading first
                          Start Aug 2012
                          BPEL 18,5 cm (7.28")
                          MSEG 12,5 cm (4.92")
                          BEG 14,0 cm (5.51")
                          May 2017
                          BPEL 20,5 cm (8.07"), +2,0 cm (0.79")
                          MSEG 14,0 cm (5.51"), +1,5 cm (0.59")
                          BEG 16,5 cm (6.50"), +2,5 cm (0.98")

Avatar and profile photos is me, copyright by me

Comment

Working...
                          X