A woman's Perspective???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 1969mari View Post
    Oh beautifull post¡ Where are men like you??
    Over here.

Originally posted by going411by7 View Post
    I guess I'm in the minority here, but I lOVE fat women!!--they have more female hormones in that fat, and that not only makes them desirable, in my eyes, but HOT!!!! Whooohoooooo!!!
    I know what you mean and I feel the same way they got so much more to love

AC/DC - Whole Lotta Rosie
    Queen - Fat Bottomed Girls

Future owner of a glorious cock.

I'll call it, the thunder dragon.

Comment

I am into larger women/BBW's - always have been.
      Vulcan
      7.25 (start July 2009)>>>>>>8.125"BPEL (current)
      5.25 (start July 2009)>>>>>>5.75"EG (current)

Comment

I don't mind a little meat but I'm assuming when you say fat you mean over 25% body fat. That I have a problem with. I make an effort to be healthy and exercise so when I see other people, even men, who aren't just chubby they're along the line of obese, I have little respect for them. I'm not shallow, I'm friends with chubby+ women but I can never date one.
        https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...nt-logger.html
        My Loggy Log

Comment

"respect" is a strong word to say you have little for them. Not everyone is born with the genes to help them be slim. Thinking that way leads to low self-esteem for a lot of women.

I know a girl who at 800 calories a day and worked out all the time to lose weight. if she went over 1000 she'd gain weight. even with working out. some people are just built to be a little heavier. Appreciating that not everyone in the world can have a beach body, is a core value. I told her it's not her fault and that she should just be comfortable with it. She was STARVING herself to be a size she just wasn't naturally... Just so guys would respect her completely.
          somebodyelse
          Last edited by somebodyelse; 02-19-2011, 12:37 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by somebodyelse View Post
            "respect" is a strong word to say you have little for them. Not everyone is born with the genes to help them be slim. Thinking that way leads to low self-esteem for a lot of women.

I know a girl who at 800 calories a day and worked out all the time to lose weight. if she went over 1000 she'd gain weight. even with working out. some people are just built to be a little heavier. Appreciating that not everyone in the world can have a beach body, is a core value. I told her it's not her fault and that she should just be comfortable with it. She was STARVING herself to be a size she just wasn't naturally... Just so guys would respect her completely.
            I'm completely aware man. I'm more talking about women that are visibly larger. They've lost most of their curves. I know we all have our highs and lows, I don't want you to think that I consider myself above anyone because of their weight. I was merely expressing my taste for women. A friend of mine hasn't been eating a lot because of school and work and its visible. Her healthy weight is between 130 and 140. At this point I don't care if she's 180 she just needs to fatten up!
            https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...nt-logger.html
            My Loggy Log

Comment

personally its about the smell. Fat people stink...... The problem is most fat people are depressed, which also takes away from their sense of smell, so you get fat chicks wearing loads of perfume (same thing with skinny chicks, women loose much more of their sense of smell then guys do when they depressed, so yes those chicks loaded with perfume do have low self esteem and are easy targets for assholes) or fat people who just arnt aware of the way they smell and are normally lazy and do not bathe. Me I have a heightened sense of smell, so this is actually a really big deal to me. Also I always thought starving yourself ate away at muscle and did nothing to fat cells for awhile.....less muscle, less tone, more of a soft fatty appearance, even with lower percentage of body fat and lower weight.

Comment

My (thus far) only lover was a pretty big girl. She would routinely cover up her body while we were going at it. I kept swatting away her arms telling her that she was beautiful and she kept saying no and covering her stomach.

Eventually one night while I was on top she covered her stomach again and I simply took both of her arms and pinned them to the sheets. I told her I didn't desire her to be self conscious, but needed to see her beautiful, big body, and that she was not to cover herself again. She didn't from then on.

Comment

Working...
                X