A woman's Perspective???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A woman's Perspective???

Article on How women view themselves in comparison to men.

A Truth For Valentine's: Seeing You Naked Makes Him Happy

I found an uncanny irrationality in this article quite inline with how men feel about their penises LoL!

Pretty interesting read.

What are your comments, ladies?

My feminine side agrees. It doesn't like to get shown either.

Now that I've hijacked this ladies thread with my childhood humor I'd like to point out the thing that struck me first reading this article. That is that society teaches women not to expose themselves as a method of male control. Just like the Taliban in Afghanistan, but to a lesser extent. The unwillingness to show their beautiful god-given bodies can surely only be due to a neurosis, a perversion of the mind and not a natural instinct.

Just a thought.
    Starting(NBPEL/EG): 6.00"/5.00" | 4-Month Goal: 7.00"/NA | Ambition: 8.00"/6.00"
    alexcapade's Progress Log

Comment

Hey alex, a fig leaf is a fig leaf in my mind...

Society has all of us dress up to cover ourselves.

That said, the insecurities that the article speaks about when concerning the female's perspective on their own beauty is quite humorous. I mean, in the sense that, while all of us are perfectly adequate to pleasure a woman (please her mind/heart and you can please her everywhere), we still feel "inadequate" in a sense of our virility and power in that we attach it that appendage between our legs.

What I'm saying is that I just drew a parallel.

Comment

In my case (i´m a woman) i dont agree with that, until now I dont have those deals with my body, i enjoy nakedness for me and for my partner.

Comment

Originally posted by somebodyelse View Post
          Society has all of us dress up to cover ourselves
          True, not in the bedroom though. I am very happy to get naked and be seen in the bedroom, it turns me on, I believe this to be true of the majority of men. The article seems to say that women are insecure not just to be naked in public but in the privacy of the bedroom in the most intimate of situations.

Perhaps it is that female beauty seems to be held in such high regard which causes the insecurity, what with the plastic surgery and airbrushing culture. Rather then the cause being men seeking to control women's sexuality perhaps it is the competition amongst women making some women feel not as attractive as they should do.

There is perhaps a parallel in the mental aspect but on the behavioral side I think most men are willing to bare all even if they do feel insecure about their penis whereas women apparently don't feel so worthy. Mind you men probably just do PE instead.
          Starting(NBPEL/EG): 6.00"/5.00" | 4-Month Goal: 7.00"/NA | Ambition: 8.00"/6.00"
          alexcapade's Progress Log

Comment

Originally posted by alexcapade View Post
            Rather then the cause being men seeking to control women's sexuality perhaps it is the competition amongst women making some women feel not as attractive as they should do.

agreed 100%

Comment

Well men do play a part in female insecurity.. men want the trophy girlfriend or wife(what makes a physically attractive trophy varies man to man)..but all women know of someone or have been traded in for a prettier model at some point in time..and that is part of what feeds the competition in women.
              TTBB
              Last edited by TTBB; 02-11-2011, 03:36 PM. Reason: women woman women woman
              ~ If.....
              ~ TTBB big-ginners program for JPopping boobies
              ~ Lust and Love

“It is so hard to leave—until you leave. And then it is the easiest goddamned thing in the world.”

Comment

Originally posted by TittyTittyBangBang View Post
                Well men do play a part in female insecurity.. men want the trophy girlfriend or wife(what makes a physically attractive trophy varies man to man)..but all women know of someone or have been traded in for a prettier model at some point in time..and that is part of what feeds the competition in women.
                Which is why i kind of drew the parallel...

When a guy gets left by a girl, for another guy. In the back of his mind it's always "It's because he sexed her better" or "Because his penis was bigger." and it's that mentality that causes us so much distress. Just like why the guy may have left her for a younger prettier girl may stem beyond just her being pretty and young, the reason she left may extend well beyond his penis size.

But what I did learn was that saying "you're fat" or "you're ugly" to a girl is equivalent to her making a negative penis comment. WATCH OUT GUYS...

Bad Karma could be building up with you and you don't know it!
                somebodyelse
                Last edited by somebodyelse; 02-11-2011, 03:42 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by TittyTittyBangBang View Post
                  I would have to say women are far more notorious for trading up. Besides even if she is "traded in" for a prettier girl, its still that prettier girl fueling the competition......

Comment

Originally posted by phil88 View Post
                    I would have to say women are far more notorious for trading up. Besides even if she is "traded in" for a prettier girl, its still that prettier girl fueling the competition......
                    Of course you think that .. you think women are the root of issues, that they are worse then men... but you are wrong women are not more notorious for trading up than men are for trading in
                    ~ If.....
                    ~ TTBB big-ginners program for JPopping boobies
                    ~ Lust and Love

“It is so hard to leave—until you leave. And then it is the easiest goddamned thing in the world.”

Comment

Notorious means its not my opinion but the common (unfavorable) opinion of the majority. I think men are easily worse then women, in fact the problem is I have no hope or respect for men in any form what so ever, but I was brought up to believe women were different, better.

However blaming men for acting on their desires and demanding they suppress them is pretty similar to the way woman used to be treated. Cant take the effect and make it the cause, a girl dresses her self up she gets attention that would normally be paid elsewhere. Women should take responsibility for their actions and the consequences that ensue.

Comment

LOL!@That guy^

You're putting women on a pedestal. Listening to too many women moan and groan about their boy troubles will do that to you. Step back and view the big picture. If you're a good dude, and you know a multitude of good men (like I know good guys who get used by women) you'll see both sides are just down right evil...

But the silver lining is that most of the women get what they deserve (they've run over nice guys in their past and then get used up by someone they thought they loved). Guys get it back too... Especially if they love their single life and they get stuck with women having babies by them and they're tied to horrible life draining women who they wish they could shake but have to deal with for the rest of their lives. Can't run from Child Support LOL!

As far as form of dress being their downfall, I can't disagree. But being naked has nothing to do with being dressed...

I don't know where, the way she dresses, came into play.
                        somebodyelse
                        Last edited by somebodyelse; 02-12-2011, 04:13 PM.

Comment

When i say brought up i dont mean by my parents or anything, but that is basically what our culture and society teaches us. As for dressing up, I guess its should be more about the way a women presents herself to cover a broader set of variables but I am sure you are easily smart enough to know what i meant.

Your view of life is also quite depressing and spiteful.

Comment

Lol! depressing and spiteful?

You live your life on TV and through books it seems. I don't have any information on you, but that's what your posts say to me. That you're a bit sheltered and you haven't really "lived" any of the things that you believe. For me, I believe what i believe because I've lived it. Not something I was taught by someone else or that I saw on TV or that the world says is so. It's because I lived it.

That said, What do my views have to do with the beauty of women not being appreciated by women?!

Back on topic!

I was out with a friend of mine last night and she complained that she was not as "Fit" as she would like to be. Mind you she's got an awesome cokebottle shape, thighs are amazing, her breasts are quite large, pretty in the face, slim in the waist. she's got an awesome personality and she tells me "i'm too fat"

she was unhappy about the few "bulges" that came out when she wore tight fitting clothes. took everything in me not to scream at her for being an idiot. She's gorgeous and she's complaining about a few skin bulges. Completely befuddling to me.

Comment

Working...
                            X