How to spot women with smaller Vajas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
    Similarly my ex descended into nohoperism still hope i can celebrate her end though.
    Mine seems to be heading that way. She divorced the guy she left me for last year, lost a bunch of money to at least three MLMs, joined a very culty church, and now posts very attention seeking posts on Facebook where she tries not to look fat.
    Sex is the great leveler, taste the great divider. - Pauline Kael

Comment

Originally posted by TheGreatDivider View Post
      Mine seems to be heading that way. She divorced the guy she left me for last year, lost a bunch of money to at least three MLMs, joined a very culty church, and now posts very attention seeking posts on Facebook where she tries not to look fat.
      Lol very similar . Mine is in denial about her diabetes that gives me great hope.

Comment

Good to read i’m not alone out there. Really refreshing! The one huge regret in my life is that crazy life wrecking creature. We made some great kids though. To bad that makes me have to relate to her psychopathic ass. Unfurtunatly her rich father makes sure she stays afloat. Otherwise she would be a well deserved wellfare, psychiatric case.
        Start 5.8 (14.9 cm) BPEL 5.2 MEG

Now: 7 .9 (20 cm ) BPEL 5.3 MEG

Comment

I can normally tell whether a woman has a tight vagina, and I don't know how I know..., instinct..., maybe? I've been surprised a few times, however. There are some general rules that apply, good muscle tone, smaller hips, athletic, etc., but even those attributes are not exact. To me, though, it all feels good. The tightest I've had I couldn't penetrate unless there was some foreplay. She also had a child naturally. She was tight all the way through. The loosest I've had was a woman who was older than me (I was 16, she was 29), taller than me, but was proportionate. She definitely wasn't the athletic type, though, and there was barely any friction. After more than 50 women, you kind of get an idea, but even that is sometimes vague.

Comment

Working...
          X