No announcement yet.

Kegels for women: what are the effects?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kegels for women: what are the effects?

Not sure if this should be posted here, but oh well. I understand the benefits kegels offer to men, but whats the case for women? I remember a lady being worried if her vagina was too loose after giving birth. She said she was doing kegels for that... didnt search more about it though. So, do you know if kegels can actually make a woman more "tight" or keep her tight anyway?

sorry if i post in the wrong forum, and thanks

Yes they can and they have health and sexual benifits.

Comment

I have read somewhere that kegels are great for women because some of the benefits are tighter vagina, it becomes easier to give birth when u have control over those muscles and other stuff like that.
      PE is an amazing experience, an incredible obsession, a builder of confidence and a changer of lives!

Comment

Kegels are wonderful! Yes, they have effects like tightening up the vagina (which is the one you hear the most about).... but other great benefits as well. Since I started doing them regularly, I find that I get aroused more easily and cum more easily. I have it on good authority that my G-spot has increased in size (which I think is due to better circulation brought about by the exercises) which may have something to do with why I seem to orgasm more easily. I also have more control over my vaginal muscles so I think I can do more for him during sex. Anyway, it is all good.

As I have said before on other threads, some women think that kegels are just something that men want you to do so you'll get tighter.... but I think they really enhance a lady's sexual pleasure, too.

Comment

I have never purposefully done kegal exercisies, I think I did them through just sex. They do help with making you tighter but I don't think that means your vagina is actually smaller. I think it just means the muscles are toned, not flabby. My orgasms are strong. I can hold vibrators inside me with my muscles. My FWB says , "you could take a mans head off with your vagina!". lol

Comment

I am trying to persuade my girl into kegel. Even thinking of buying her a kegelmaster 2000(I know, sounds pretty cheesy).
            AP90 member.

Comment

unless she wants or has mentioned something like that before becareful cause you don't want her to think she's super loose or anything. cause like stated before the most common reason is to tighten a woman's vagina. just tread lightly
              6/12/2012
              Starting Stats:
              BPEL: 6.5"
              EG: 5.25

1st Goal:
              BPEL 6.75"
              EG: 5.25"

2nd Goal:
              BPEL: 7"
              EG: 5.5"

Comment

Originally posted by engleangle View Post
                unless she wants or has mentioned something like that before becareful cause you don't want her to think she's super loose or anything. cause like stated before the most common reason is to tighten a woman's vagina. just tread lightly
                I agree. Bringing up kegals to a woman could be really insulting. If some guy brought up doing them to me I'd get a complex!

Comment

Hey, but what about the fact that kegels can make your G-spot larger, and make you more orgasmic? That happened for me. I wish someone would have told me about that years ago! I totally agree that a guy should not suggest kegels for tightening for a lady (that would be like a woman saying a guy has a penis that is too small) -- but the other benefits of kegels, well, women should know about them!

Comment

Months ago, I was chatting with my girl and the topic of sexual performance came up. She was saying that men's ability to fuck decreases faster than women as they get older. Then I told her there is actually exercise out there target to maintain/improve penis health and she was pretty interested. After that, I also told her that there is also exercise that benefits women's sexual health as well and it's becoming mainstream. That got her pretty interested and start asking about the details.

The problem is that she is a pretty "lazy" girl when it comes to exercises (sports, cardio. etc.) and I don't want to force her into doing it (that would be weird). I think I will just have to show her the benefit of kegel from time to time. Maybe that will make her more dedicated
                    AP90 member.

Comment

I tried to tell you that years ago dear but as always you didn't listen!
                      The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Everyone has to come to kegels on their own, I'm afraid.

Comment

My wife says she's been doing Kegels since she was a teenager. The strongest reason is to be on control of her vagina muscles and to not become too loose. Also, to not run into incontinence problems in older days.

Comment

one lady i was with had full control over her kegals and she was petite to begin with, omg did she strangle my cock half to death while riding it. She can flex them all and to a "milking" action into herself while rising me :O

so yah. Kegals are damn awesome.

Comment

Working...
                            X