I have the best wife on the planet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have the best wife on the planet

Hey guys, first post. I thought I would share some info about me, and tell you guys a bit about me and my wife. First, I am 47 years old. I am 6.5" BPEL and 5.25" EG. In other words, I am decent but not large. And I definitely want to be bigger.

I'm just going to come out and say it. My wife is smoking hot. I may possibly have the best looking woman in the country. And yes, it is a burden! But we've been together 21 years now and she has been the best wife anyone could ever ask for. On our first night together we had amazing sex, but I had this feeling that she had been with someone larger. In fact, she was dating him when we met. It always sort of bothered me, but I blocked it out. Then recently we were talking and the topic came up. Let's just say she referred to him as "big", which was pretty deflating, since I always thought my size was decent. But she also told me he couldn't satisfy her. In her eyes, it was all about him and she got zero satisfaction. She said, it doesn't matter what you got if you don't know how to use it. Honestly, I really didn't believe it when she said it. I kept thinking about her with a bigger guy. And then...

Next thing I know a cell phone goes flying by my head.

She was pissed. I wasn't hearing her. After things settled down, she laid it on the line for me. She asked me, what do you think women want out of sex? They want to be with someone they have strong feelings for, and they want to ORGASM. There are no other reasons. So this guy was big, but since he didn't know how to make her cum, and he usually only last 2-5 minutes, it just wasn't good for her. She didn't get off. Also, because he was big it was painful, and uncomfortable. And he was also an asshole. If you saw my wife you would know what a complete moron this idiot was. She said when I came along, I was smaller but I knew what I was doing. And she came at least once, usually twice every time we did it. And...I was always very nice and complimentary to her. That stuff matters!

So to all you guys out there who want to be huge, understand that women don't really enjoy having a cucumber shoved inside them, if they aren't going to have an orgasm from it. They just want to cum, and they want to cum with someone they care about. In fact, my wife likes the fact I am not huge, because it would just hurt too much. She doesn't like painful sex and I suspect most women don't. My advice is to learn how to be a good lover FIRST, and then the size penis you have won't really matter to the right girl. And to be a good lover you really only need to think about them first, and you last.

Everything I learned about sex I learned from my wife.
    Current: BPEL 6.5" MSEG 5.25"
    Goal: BPEL 8.0" MSEG 6.0"

Great post! Welcome to the gym.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Sept 2010 BPEL 5.25 x EG 4.25
    Feb 2011 BPEL 6.5 x EG 4.65
    Oct 2011 1yr posting BPEL 7 x EG 4.8 (now time to work on girth)

Comment

That was real deep robmypro............damn that has me thinking.......even though everybody is and thinks differently, what you posted makes sense....
      Past and present dedication leads to future progress:cool:

Comment

Excellent post thank you and welcome
        The Dick is the Best Toy Ever!

Comment

Nice first post, and It is completely true... All the way true... Being a good lover is first and most important.

Comment

Yes! Yes! Yes!
            Nice post, roibmypro.
            And welcome to the Gym!

Comment

fantastic post, welcome to the gym
              Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Thanks for the nice comments gang. I'm glad you all enjoyed it. It's funny how we men are wired. We just think about things so differently, and even when confronted with overwhelming evidence that we are wrong, we still have a tendency to believe the wrong things. I really thought that size mattered more than anything, and I had viewed my value as a mate based on that criteria. I'm just lucky I have a wife who can help me understand things more clearly. Even though I "exercise" now to get bigger, I probably spend more time trying to figure out how to please her. And that isn't just sexually. I spend time trying to figure out what makes her happy. Every day we have what we call D&M's ("deep and meaningful" discussions) before we go to bed. She loves it when we just talk about how we met, what we love about each other, etc. And in most cases a D&M leads to a D&P (deep and penetrating - lol) but the love making is so intense. My wife loves to talk to me, and cuddle. And there are many times I tell her I just want to cuddle, and we don't have sex. Your dick size is a very low priority in most women's minds. My wife has taught me that being a good lover means just being a real partner, and being unselfish. When we make love it is always about her in my mind. It's setting the mood. It's talking to her, telling her how beautiful she is, and that I love her. It's 20-30 minutes of me pleasuring her before we even have intercourse. It's taking your time. It's lots of kissing and talking, and staring into each other's eyes. And it's not an act. It's not mechanical. I really love my wife, and after 21 years of marriage the sex is actually getting better and better. I wouldn't trade her for anyone. So to you guys out there, definitely spend a lot of time on your love making skills. Work on your dick too, but understand no size dick is going to compensate for being a lousy lover. I'm working on mine because I want to enhance what is already a great relationship. It's a bonus, not the foundation.

One other thing I do is always think about how to make things better. Right now my focus is on getting her to cum more than 3 times in one night. I'm actually doing research (lol). I spend at least 30 minutes every day thinking about how to improve our sex life. It isn't static. Our sex hasn't gotten boring for a reason, even after 21 years. I'm looking into different music selections, how to mix up my sex "routine", and just about everything else you can imagine. But so much of what goes into good love making has to do with the things outside the bedroom. Maybe I got her a card that told her how much I feel about her. Or maybe I made her a nice romantic dinner. Maybe I gave her a massage. There's no right or wrong answer, but the things you do to show your partner that you love them outside the bedroom will surely have a positive impact in the bedroom. The good news guys, is most men don't do any of this, so even if you have a below average or just average dick, you are going to stand out. And quite frankly, if the woman I am with only cares about the size of my dick, she isn't the one for me because there will always be a bigger dick somewhere.

The bottom line? Your dick is maybe 10-15% of the whole picture to your woman. Work on it, but don't ignore the other 85-90%.

Comment

Great 1st and 2nd post brother And of course:

-UYN-
                  19/04/2011
                  FG: 4.25" +0.45
                  FL: 5.19" +0.69
                  EG: 4.75" +0.45
                  BPFSL: 7.69" +1.58
                  NBPEL: 7.25" +1.19
                  BPEL: 7.677"+1.757

Comment

Thanks UYN!

Comment

Excellent advice, truly words of wisdom there. It's too bad most guys get hung up on size alone and totally forget about everything else that is much more important. Sure having a large penis is an ego boost for a guy, but if you don't know how to use it and forget about your fingers, tongue,lips, and EVERYTHING else, your doomed to failure most of the time.

Comment

wow... thankyou. Great Post.. very inspiring to the low-esteem users on this site (including myself)!

Lol really opened my eyes and have really given me alot more confidence within myself.

Thanks "RobMyPro" I really do appreciate your post!
                        STARTING STATS:
                        NBPEL: 5.5"
                        MEG: 4.5"
                        SHORT TERM GOAL:
                        NBPEL: 6"
                        MEG: 5"
                        LONG TERM GOAL:
                        NBPEL: 7.5"
                        MEG: 5.5"

:) lets start growing baby! :)

Comment

Listen to this wise man! He goes.

Comment

Originally posted by heytherbilly View Post
                            wow... thankyou. Great Post.. very inspiring to the low-esteem users on this site (including myself)!

Lol really opened my eyes and have really given me alot more confidence within myself.

Thanks "RobMyPro" I really do appreciate your post!
                            You are welcome! I just telling it like it is. I thought dick size was everything too, but the wife set me straight. Focus on the whole package.

Comment

Awesome post! It kind of got to me.
                              PE is an amazing experience, an incredible obsession, a builder of confidence and a changer of lives!

Comment

Working...
                              X