No announcement yet.

Is my 4.5" Girth pathetic? :\

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some people do manage to do fisting quite well. You have broad hands by the way, mine are just 8.5" around, but 7.5" long. I like how we just went over to measuring hand size :P

-UYN-
    19/04/2011
    FG: 4.25" +0.45
    FL: 5.19" +0.69
    EG: 4.75" +0.45
    BPFSL: 7.69" +1.58
    NBPEL: 7.25" +1.19
    BPEL: 7.677"+1.757

Comment

Funny how we all see things so differently. I am currently 5.8 - 6 inch girth depending on the weather, oral sex has now become difficult for my partner and less pleasurable for me (and maybe for her), spontaneous quickies are basically impossible which can be annoying, and any thoughts of trying anal have been dashed. Might sound naive but I was so focused on 'getting more girth' that I didn't realise it would be such a compromise once I got there. Mate, enjoy your penis, it's a great size, I'm envious

Comment

Folks, I was only teasing about the fisting

And listen to this guy up here ^^. Above average girth can be somewhat problematic at times. A girl I've slept with described a partner with something like 6-6.5" girth and claimed difficulty with BJs, and she felt like she is being painfully "split in half" by his member (though that could've been a good thing, haha). I can't lie though, I wouldn't mind having something like 5 or 5.5". Gotta get to work for that!
        Starting (04.25.11): NBPEL 6.125" BPEL 6.69" MEG 4.44"
        Latest (10.10.11): BPEL: 6.875" MEG: 4.5"
        Long-term Goal: NBPEL 7.5" MEG 5.5"

Progress Log (JP90 & X4)

Comment

you are on the smallest side of average but not pathetic.
          my stats:

lenght: 6.9 BPEL
          girth : 5.70

Comment

Originally posted by PumpSon! View Post
            Hi ladies and gents. My penis is roughly 6" length and about 4.5" in girth.

I read 4.5" in girth was unsatisfying for women [from a chart showing penis size preferances]

I dont want you folks to sugar coat it for me though, if this is the case, please tell me!

I'd like honest asnwers!

Thanks
            I'm guessing you're referring to this chart?

http://www.penissizedebate.com/image...nce_chart1.gif
            --

Been floating around for years now.

Not sure about how they went about finding out this 'data'.

Nonscientific in my book.

Comment

I think it was discovered that it was, just like a lot of those bullshit polls out there, created by a company that was selling penis enlargement/enhancement scam pills. Aimed at nothing more than making every man, including those who are well above average, to feel like they're small and undesirable so that the company can sell more pills.

Comment

I showed my wife that chart and she laughed out loud.
                worst chart ever created. total bs
                Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Originally posted by super ted View Post
                  Funny how we all see things so differently. I am currently 5.8 - 6 inch girth depending on the weather, oral sex has now become difficult for my partner and less pleasurable for me (and maybe for her), spontaneous quickies are basically impossible which can be annoying, and any thoughts of trying anal have been dashed. Might sound naive but I was so focused on 'getting more girth' that I didn't realise it would be such a compromise once I got there. Mate, enjoy your penis, it's a great size, I'm envious
                  That's right, it gets painful if you are too thick especially at the glands where her teeth are scrapping against it. My wife get about a quarter of the way in during a fellatio and I feel her teeth starting to scrap again my shit (hurts like hell) and gets her mouth tired. There is nothing wrong with 6x4.5 which is within average. Anal, hell no. The only time I get good head is when my shlong is half way hard which won't be for long afterward.
                  Begin 7/25/2011:
                  NBPEL 7, BPEL 7.2, MEG 5.6, BEG 6

Current 12/05/2014:
                  FL 5.25, FG 5.2
                  NBPEL 7.8, BPEL 8.1, UEG 5.75, MEG 6.25, BEG 6.7

Long:
                  UEG:MEG 6.5

https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...henewuser.html

Comment

Originally posted by thenewdude View Post
                    That's right, it gets painful if you are too thick especially at the glands where her teeth are scrapping against it. My wife get about a quarter of the way in during a fellatio and I feel her teeth starting to scrap again my shit (hurts like hell) and gets her mouth tired. There is nothing wrong with 6x4.5 which is within average. Anal, hell no. The only time I get good head is when my shlong is half way hard which won't be for long afterward.
                    When setting your goals, I think more guys should listen to these kinds of statements from members who already have a large penis. This is especially important for young guys who don't have long-term partners to give them feedback.

YES THERE IS A DOWNSIDE TO HAVING A REALLY BIG PENIS. It may be wonderful in some respects, but a problem in others.

I would be VERY disappointed if my man got to the size many of you are aiming for, because I love oral and anal sex and I don't want my/our enjoyment of those activities to be compromised by his being too large.

Comment

Oh, and by the way: 4.5 girth is just fine. I have had great sex and fabulous orgasms with a man that size.

Comment

I still want more girth though (and a bit more length). If only to make myself feel better.
                        Starting stats: BPEL: 6.5" EG 4.5"

Aim: BPEL: 7.5" EG 5.5"

Would ideally want BPEL: 8.0" EG 6"

Comment

Originally posted by PumpSon! View Post
                          Hi ladies and gents. My penis is roughly 6" length and about 4.5" in girth.

I read 4.5" in girth was unsatisfying for women [from a chart showing penis size preferances]

I dont want you folks to sugar coat it for me though, if this is the case, please tell me!

I'd like honest asnwers!

Thanks
                          There is NO issue with that tool of yours whatsoever. Ride'm cowgirl!!!
                          The Dick is the Best Toy Ever!

Comment

Originally posted by DemOne View Post
                            For some women that can be small, for some it can be perfect, and for others it could be big. Any chart that says anything like the such should not be taken as truth, but more as fear devices used by the penis pill companies that created them in an attempt to make you feel pathetic and fall victim to their scam.
                            So can a penis of 4.5" erect in lebgth and 4.57" in girth satisfy a girl too and should i go for surgery?

Comment

Originally posted by var View Post
                              So can a penis of 4.5" erect in lebgth and 4.57" in girth satisfy a girl too and should i go for surgery?
                              If a finger with a girth of 2.25" and length of 2.75" can, a penis can. Satisfying sex is not 100% about size. Not even 50% about size according to the women here.

Comment

Originally posted by var View Post
                                Well maybe brain surgery! You're kidding with that question aren't you?
                                The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Working...
                                X