Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ladies, if you were a man, what size.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ladies, if you were a man, what size.....

I'm stealing this question from another site because the answers over there are so interesting and revealing. So to turn the tables a bit, ladies, if you were to be turned into a man on a date certain, with all atributes being ideal and you could be hung any way you wanted, what size would you choose, flaccid and erect, circumcised or not, grower or shower? Also, what's the first thing you would do?
    diamondback
    Last edited by diamondback; 05-25-2011, 11:09 PM.

Interesting thought!
    I'd want to be 7.0" BPEL x 5.5" EG.... flaccid would be irrelevant (just not very interesting to me).... circumcised (though if I lived outside the USA, I might feel differently about that)....

Comment

Subscribed for female perspectives

Comment

lol BW said the exact measurement i was going to say.
        7 x5.5
        i wouldn't mind having a small flaccid..being a grower is like magic ..watching it grow with grow with arousal, A bit like those little sponge toys that come in a pill sized capsule where you just add water and watch it grow and grow until it takes its animal form and is sprung free...those were always fun.
        ~ If.....
        ~ TTBB big-ginners program for JPopping boobies
        ~ Lust and Love

“It is so hard to leave—until you leave. And then it is the easiest goddamned thing in the world.”

Comment

damnit im 4.5" girth .. i feel cut right now.
          STARTING STATS:
          NBPEL: 5.5"
          MEG: 4.5"
          SHORT TERM GOAL:
          NBPEL: 6"
          MEG: 5"
          LONG TERM GOAL:
          NBPEL: 7.5"
          MEG: 5.5"

:) lets start growing baby! :)

Comment

don't feel cut.
            i was afraid that would be the response this thread would get
            the reality is i would be happy with less..
            all penises are great.
            ~ If.....
            ~ Lust and Love

“It is so hard to leave—until you leave. And then it is the easiest goddamned thing in the world.”

Comment

Yeah.... my partner is not 5.5", and I've had fabulous sex with men in the 4.0-5.0" range.

Why did I pick 5.5" as what I'd want to be? Because I think it would look cool, feel good, and ladies would like it for oral and anal as well as vaginal. NOT because there is anything wrong with a smaller cock.

Comment

i would want a cock that was somewhere between 5.5" -7"in length and 5" -5.5 in girth ..because i think average is best...the most versatile and appealing in a general sense to women...so finding a partner that worked with my cock would be less of a complication.
                ~ If.....
                ~ Lust and Love

Comment

it's not how deep you go, it's how you wiggle your worm

im only 4.75 girth and 5.5" BPEL and my wife has said she's very happy with it the size it is as the sex is good but she would ideally like a little more, at first i felt abit deflated but i now see it as a challenge... the point is everyone has their own ideals but it doesnt mean that they don't enjoy what they're getting, even if it is abit smaller .
                  Starting 16/11/2013

Erect:
                  5.25" BPEL
                  4.7" MG-erect

Long Term Goal:
                  7.5" BPEL 5.5" MG-erect

Comment

Originally posted by heytherbilly View Post
                    we all feel cut here, thats why we are doing pe.
                    04/2010 6.1x4.9"
                    07/2011 7.2x5.5"

Comment

Originally posted by Batwoman View Post
                      Interesting thought!
                      I'd want to be 7.0" BPEL x 5.5" EG.... flaccid would be irrelevant (just not very interesting to me).... circumcised (though if I lived outside the USA, I might feel differently about that)....

wow it's my size
                      my stats:

lenght: 6.9 BPEL
                      girth : 5.70

Comment

Originally posted by heytherbilly View Post
                        I feel your pain. I used to feel that way when reading women talk about penis size. I nearly left this forum when I found out there were regular women here. But I'm starting to get desensitized to it now. And here they are much nicer than most places.

If I was a women i would want massive breasts. Just saying...
                        IAmAMusicalGenius
                        Last edited by IAmAMusicalGenius; 05-26-2011, 09:27 AM.
                        Musical genius wants bigger penis.

Comment

Well.... so much for the size doesn't matter bu!!$hit. I guess we all have
                          to strive for a 7 inch cock. A truthful post by the ladies, for a change.

Comment

Originally posted by Batwoman View Post
                            Yeah.... my partner is not 5.5", and I've had fabulous sex with men in the 4.0-5.0" range.

Why did I pick 5.5" as what I'd want to be? Because I think it would look cool, feel good, and ladies would like it for oral and anal as well as vaginal. NOT because there is anything wrong with a smaller cock.
                            Above is a truthful post, BW is not saying you've got to have a 7" x 5.5" EG cock, just thats her ideal size if she was a bloke and could pick one. the end of the sentence says it all "NOT because there is anything wrong with a smaller cock"
                            Starting 16/11/2013

Erect:
                            5.25" BPEL
                            4.7" MG-erect

Long Term Goal:
                            7.5" BPEL 5.5" MG-erect

Comment

I admired Bat Women and TTBB's honesty in their (ORIGINAL) answers no sugar coating.
                              BW gave her honest opinion that I have read on 2 different threads in the past week alone the other thread was an honest question answered with an honest answer most guys appreciate that, I do.
                              Guys we will not get honest answers from the ladies if everyone is going to be unhappy with the answers given.
                              I would rather get an honest answer rather then get an incorrect answer just to make myself feel good.
                              The answer was 7" X 5.5 Girth from both ladies.
                              On a good note we have PE here to help us get our goals and with the correct workout
                              program we can all get what we want provided are goals are reasonable.
                              Livin Life
                              Last edited by Livin Life; 05-26-2011, 09:46 AM.
                              Starting Stats
                              BPEL 6.375 X 5.4" MSEG

Current Stats
                              BPEL 7.390" X 6.00" MSEG Base EG 6.80"
                              I have something you may be interested in :)

Comment

Working...
                              X