Giving head

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Batwoman View Post
    Guys, if you absolutely must keep harping on the "average is bigger" mantra that's been going around lately, please go back and do it on one of the many threads on that topic.
    Let's get this thread back on topic: oral sex. (Which is MUCH more interesting in my opinion!)
    Amen!

Comment

Originally posted by GettinThereOK View Post
      Had a gal deep throat me once - was not the most pleasant of feelings for me. She was really good at oral but when it came to that, ... meh - pass. She seemed to really get off on it so I let her go at it - I could've really done without it. No more than the head and maybe a an inch or so of the shaft is, to me, what makes a pleasurable experience.
      Why wasn't deep-throating pleasant? Never having experienced it myself, I've always imagined it would be super.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazy 8 View Post
        Why wasn't deep-throating pleasant? Never having experienced it myself, I've always imagined it would be super.
        I just remeber not finding it enjoyable. She knew what she was doing and gave amazing oral, but that whole deep throat stuff was ho-hum. She wasn't gagging or anything - I just didn't care for the feeling. I never really let any other girl try it after that.
        Old Gym Log - Tracking progress with the iLogPE App
        "Wherever you go, there you are. Stay sexy, my friends."

Comment

Originally posted by Batwoman View Post
          I have always been able to take the head and much of the shaft of my lovers. With some practice, I'm getting better at taking more.

To be blunt, I think it is a combination of three things that matter for any couple: (1) her mouth size, (2) her gag reflex, and (3) his size. I love oral sex, and I am very glad that I can take quite a bit of my lover's cock in my mouth. I would be disappointed if he were too big for me to do that!
          STATS:
          Start (Aug '10) -- BPEL 6" x 6" -- BPFSL 5.75" x 3.5"

GOAL:
          BPEL 7.5" x 6.5"
          :rolleyes:

Comment

I have not ever been deep throated, but it seems that while visually it would look awesome, physically she is struggling simply to get it all down and isn't doing much else. When you are getting oral nearer the top of your penis she is going to be really working it.
            FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
            The Ultimate V (The UV)
            Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
            Heated Bundled LAS
            Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

Originally posted by rbi99 View Post
              I have not ever been deep throated, but it seems that while visually it would look awesome, physically she is struggling simply to get it all down and isn't doing much else. When you are getting oral nearer the top of your penis she is going to be really working it.
              Being deep-throated, for me, is more about the excitement seeing your whole dick disappear down their throat, rather than an actual "sensation" or "feeling." I know some guys get turned on by the gagging sensation, but too much of that can have...uh...unexpected consequences.
              STATS:
              Start (Aug '10) -- BPEL 6" x 6" -- BPFSL 5.75" x 3.5"

GOAL:
              BPEL 7.5" x 6.5"
              :rolleyes:

Comment

I know some guys get turned on by the gagging sensation, but too much of that can have...uh...unexpected consequences.[/QUOTE]
                So true
                Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Sept 2010 BPEL 5.25 x EG 4.25
                Feb 2011 BPEL 6.5 x EG 4.65
                Oct 2011 1yr posting BPEL 7 x EG 4.8 (now time to work on girth)

Comment

It's a huge turn on for me personally when a woman goes down on me and lets me know she loves what she's doing and after she's been doing it for a while, you touch her and she's soaking wet and you just know. I like the playful, slow soft blow job that teases, brings me close and then she backs off. I do not like it when she just puts it in her mouth and sucks without doing anything else. I like the nibbling, licking, then sucking and more.
                  3/3/11: 6" BPEL
                  3/3/11 5.5" MEG
                  3/3/11 6.25" BEG
                  4/12/11 6.35" BPEL
                  4/12/11 5.6" MEG
                  4/12/11 6.35" BEG
                  5/18/11 6.45" BPEL
                  5/18/11 5.6" MEG
                  5/18/11 6.5" BEG
                  8/26/11 6.7" Bpel
                  8/26/11 5.35 Meg
                  8/26/11 6.25 beg