Need some confidence

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need some confidence

Alright Im 18 years old and Im still a virgin. I dont no what it is but I have no confidence when it comes down to sex. The reason why I dont have confidence is because Im not really satisfied with my size. I think Im about 5.1 inch not quite sure about the girth though. I just dont wanna get embarassed if the girl says something about it or she goes around telling everybody that im not the "biggest" guy. But here are some pics to see if you think its good. I really wanna gain confidence and not worry about what girls think.

https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...you-think.html

These are some pics
    TruthBeTold
    Last edited by TruthBeTold; 10-22-2011, 09:24 PM.

Why not measure yourself and actually know your size, rather than guessing? Also, so what if you're not the biggest guy a girl has been with. Sex isn't all about penis size. You could have the biggest penis in the world, but if you can't use it properly and make for horrible sex, do you really think a girl will still speak highly of you just because your dick is big?

Technique > size.

Comment

Bro, the first girl I was ever with told everyone I had a small dick. It made me feel pretty bad. But did it stop me from fuckin? Hell no. I've fucked more women than I can count. And some of them were responsible for some of the most fantastic experiences of my life. Just do everything in your power to please her and please yourself. Try your best and fuck what anyone says, bro. Real talk.

PE: If you build it, she will come.
      :o

My log: https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...p-e-n-i-s.html

Comment

My BPEL before PE was 5.0". I lost my virginity at 19, we stayed together for 2 years and had sex 2-3 times per day. Basically, that's all we did, all day, every day. In fact, I got on academic probation because I was having so much sex, AND nearly threw my back out. It was awesome.

So, to let you know, your penis size really shouldn't be holding you back.
        Starting (3/14/2011) = 5" x 4"
        Current (7/16/2013) = 5.75" x 4.125"

Short-Term Goal = BPEL 6"
        Long-Term Goal = 7.5" x 5.5"

Comment

Dude,

I really wouldn't worry about your size too much, as it has been said you've got some decent girth and the only way your length is going to be a problem is if the girl you end up sleeping with has a deep canal and she's the type who likes her cervix stimulated.

The only advice I could give you when it comes to actual sex (since your a virgin anyways) is don't overestimate your length and pull too far out! I know this is easier said than done but it's easy to get too excited and pull too far out. The only reason I bring this up is because it's the re-entry that could be an issue (could go in at a bad angle and cause both of you pain)

Sorry if that scared you a little but seriously I wouldn't worry about you being "ill" equipped to give a girl a good time! There are guys out there working with less and they are not getting any complaints.
          "Be not proud when victorious, do not give up when defeated."

Comment

Of course you don't have confidence when it comes to sex because you never had it! Go find a nice girl and when you both like eachother a lot, then you'll be ready. Go out and have fun and stop worrying over silly stuff.

Comment

Stop sweating it! You will do just fine with what you have. And gal with mindset on serious relationship is more focused on who and how you are. I read an survey on what the women judge upon providing you can keep their interest for five minutes because if you can, you will have a shot.

1. Mentality (your character and how you think).
              2. Cleanliness.
              3. Chest.
              4. Buttocks.
              5. Legs.
              6. Arms.
              7. Face.
              8. Penis size. The last on the list.

As you can see, the first is how/who you are which even includes how you carry yourself. And the second runner up is cleanliness.

Trust me, I have seen some butt ugly dudes in my time with some of the most beautiful women in their lifes which has to do with their character when I was young and would wonder why they weren't with me being a good looking dude (fortunately I have good looking parents). It bothered me until I read an article on what most women judge on. Read some women's magazines and you find that we have women all wrong on what they are seeking in a man.
              Begin 7/25/2011:
              NBPEL 7, BPEL 7.2, MEG 5.6, BEG 6

Current 12/05/2014:
              FL 5.25, FG 5.2
              NBPEL 7.8, BPEL 8.1, UEG 5.75, MEG 6.25, BEG 6.7

Long:
              UEG:MEG 6.5

https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...henewuser.html

Comment

I used to be in your situation. Eventually I just said fuck it and went for it. Cant worry about what people say, and thats for anything in life.

Comment

Working...
                X