how to make a girl cum with oral sex?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Physdoc View Post
    Others already said (years ago!) what I thought was best - watch her get herself off and learn what she does to bring herself to a happy ending and do that. But, you mention in a more recent post that she uses a vibrator to do herself. I was with a woman once who always needed a vibrator to climax, even with me in her. It was a bit frustrating for me because she was the first woman I'd been with who I couldn't get off with just me doing oral or penetration. She admitted that she'd used a vibrator so much when single that it was all that worked for her now. I tried using the vibrator on her myself and realized she preferred to "drive" it, heheh. She enjoyed oral alot because it felt good, but it got to where that was just part of foreplay and not the grand finale. For a while, she tried to get there without the vibrator, but it just wasn't working and I figured, why fight it. Eventually, we just went with the flow and her using a vibrator on her clit became a regular part of our play. Her favorite position became me in her from behind with us laying on our sides (so I rubbed her g-spot better) and her using her vibrator on her clit. Worked every time - and fast. I figured if she's happy, it's all good.
    I know her! Well... probably not her but I have a friend (used to be FWB) just the same. She loves g-spot and penetration but no amount of it will get her off. Clitoral stimulation must be included. There are some (e.g. Kim Anami) who say that a woman can condition herself to have penetrative orgasms but I'm not sure how many women would care to put in the effort and are happy with clitoral orgasms during penetration.

Comment

The alphabet trick is still a good one but it can take a bit of time for her orgasm to build. One thing I have been noticing is that the girls usually like to watch what you are doing so the more you can be visually sexy doing it the better. Position you face away from her clit and stick out your tongue as far as it can go and just flick it like a serpent. You'll hear her make comments like "that looks so hot". Another "go to" for me is to press my lips hard into her clit area (the goal is for her to feel pressure) and then I'll lock my tongue in a certain position and only move it by moving my face back and forth while still putting pressure. She came 5 times in 10 minutes and legs were shaking when I was done.
      Progress Log | Extender Progress Log
      Recommended Routine
      2016 (5 1/2 x 4 1/2) > 2017 (7 5/8 x 5 5/8) > 2020 (8 x 5 3/4) > Oct 2021 (7 1/2 x 5 3/4)
      BPEL Gains: 2.5" | MEG Gains: 1.25"

Comment

Originally posted by Ultimate Burrito View Post
        The alphabet trick is still a good one but it can take a bit of time for her orgasm to build. One thing I have been noticing is that the girls usually like to watch what you are doing so the more you can be visually sexy doing it the better. Position you face away from her clit and stick out your tongue as far as it can go and just flick it like a serpent. You'll hear her make comments like "that looks so hot". Another "go to" for me is to press my lips hard into her clit area (the goal is for her to feel pressure) and then I'll lock my tongue in a certain position and only move it by moving my face back and forth while still putting pressure. She came 5 times in 10 minutes and legs were shaking when I was done.
        Yep, the last thing you mentioned is something several women I've been with love - lips pressed fairly hard around her clit, spreading it a little, and swirling the clit with my tongue. I liked to do that last since it was usually what got them over the top. The only drawback is getting a smashed lip when they buck, but hey, still worth it!
        Start: BPEL 6.75', EG 5.8", BPFL 4.5", FG 4.7", BPFSL 7.0"
        05/2021: BPEL 7.65”, EG 6.0”, BPFL 5.8”, FG 5.0", BPFSL 8.0"
        Goal: BPEL 8.0", EG 6.0", BPFL 5.75" FG 5.0", BPFSL 8.5"

Comment

Originally posted by Ultimate Burrito View Post
          Thanks mate! So which position is your tongue locked in to when you put the pressure on her clit area?
          You earn your own success!

My beginner stats:
          6" BPEL
          5 1/8" EG

Current stats:

7 1/8 " BPEL
          5 6/8" MEG

My motivating progress log:
          https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...er-better.html

Comment

Originally posted by QC Lover View Post
            Thanks mate! So which position is your tongue locked in to when you put the pressure on her clit area?
            Whatever spot she liked the best based on her reaction.
            Progress Log | Extender Progress Log
            Recommended Routine
            2016 (5 1/2 x 4 1/2) > 2017 (7 5/8 x 5 5/8) > 2020 (8 x 5 3/4) > Oct 2021 (7 1/2 x 5 3/4)
            BPEL Gains: 2.5" | MEG Gains: 1.25"

Comment

Working...
            X