How to Become Sexually Attractive to Women

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by buffalobill View Post
    All women I know are not attracted to "buff" guys. Most say they like a little muscle but not too much. A lot also say they like the "i don't care what I look like". I assume that's a 5 oclock shadow and jeans and a t shirt or something along those lines.
    That being said, I know a few guys that are quite feminine looking and get tons of girls and buff guys who get none lol.

Like everyone else is saying, confidence and being comfortable and sure of yourself is probably the most attractive thing to women.
    I agree, there are two kind of good looks out there: pretty-boy good looks and rugged good lucks. Obviously not everyone fits into one category or the other but it's dumb to classify things as saying you have to be masculine to be attractive.
    PEGym Theme Song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RH76tfDxm7Y

Comment

Originally posted by BTBrian View Post
      I agree, there are two kind of good looks out there: pretty-boy good looks and rugged good lucks. Obviously not everyone fits into one category or the other but it's dumb to classify things as saying you have to be masculine to be attractive.
      Yup & a woman will be attracted to the different types at different stages of their cycle. Mental.
      Vulcan
      7.25 (start July 2009)>>>>>>8.125"BPEL (current)
      5.25 (start July 2009)>>>>>>5.75"EG (current)

Comment

Exactly. I don't think women even know what they like lol. But you dont have to be this "macho-testosterone fueled dude to be attractive.
        Starting BPEL & EG: 6.75x5
        Current: 7x5
        Next: 7.5x5.25
        Ultimate Goal: 8.5x5.75

Comment

I think, as long as I think I'm sexually attractive, and continue working on my confidence/ interpersonal/ intrapersonal skills; I should be fine.
          Restart [4/17/16] 7.5 BPSFL • 7.25 BPEL • 5.125 USEG • 5.75 MSEG • 6.25 BSEG (not valid)
          Goal 1 [7/17/16] 7.75 BPSFL • 7.5 BPEL • 5.25 USEG •
          6 MSEG • 6.25 BSEG

Comment

All women I know are not attracted to "buff" guys. Most say they like a little muscle but not too much. A lot also say they like the "i don't care what I look like". I assume that's a 5 oclock shadow and jeans and a t shirt or something along those lines.
            That being said, I know a few guys that are quite feminine looking and get tons of girls and buff guys who get none lol.

Like everyone else is saying, confidence and being comfortable and sure of yourself is probably the most attractive thing to women.
            Who said anything about being buff? I said strong. There is no hard and fast rule because every woman has different tastes. I think it's safe to assume that a majority are attracted to men who are more strong than weak however. I agree though, the overly muscular guy tends to only do it for a select few women.
            Starting: 1/14/12
            BPEL 7.25 x 4.75(both MEG & BEG)

Update 4/15/14
            BPEL 7.75 x 5.25 MEG, 5.625 BEG

Goal:
            BPEL 8.5 x 6.5+

My log

Comment

Originally posted by Hopeful&dedicated View Post
              Who said anything about being buff? I said strong. There is no hard and fast rule because every woman has different tastes. I think it's safe to assume that a majority are attracted to men who are more strong than weak however. I agree though, the overly muscular guy tends to only do it for a select few women.
              I apologize. I just assumed that is what you meant by lift weights.
              But i agree with you. Be a nice guy but stand your ground and be confident.
              Another short story on how every woman is different: I went to high school with this gorgeous girl. She was a 9.5 out of 10. And she liked guys who had a little extra weight. She could have literally any guy she wanted on her looks alone but she liked chubbier guys.
              Starting BPEL & EG: 6.75x5
              Current: 7x5
              Next: 7.5x5.25
              Ultimate Goal: 8.5x5.75

Comment

I apologize. I just assumed that is what you meant by lift weights.
                But i agree with you. Be a nice guy but stand your ground and be confident.
                Another short story on how every woman is different: I went to high school with this gorgeous girl. She was a 9.5 out of 10. And she liked guys who had a little extra weight. She could have literally any guy she wanted on her looks alone but she liked chubbier guys.
                I went to High School with a kid who was an all state athlete, great looking, ripped out of this world and a great personality to boot. And he only went after fat girls (not chunky, fat) it was the funniest thing! Thank god he did too cuz otherwise none of the hot girls would've been left for anyone else.
                PEGym Theme Song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RH76tfDxm7Y

Comment

I went to High School with a kid who was an all state athlete, great looking, ripped out of this world and a great personality to boot. And he only went after fat girls (not chunky, fat) it was the funniest thing! Thank god he did too cuz otherwise none of the hot girls would've been left for anyone else.
                  Eye of the beholder in a nutshell.
                  "If you want a log you need to keep a log." - Tinkerbell
                  "I wish I was average height with average hand size." - thenewdude

Comment

I think being macho is a childish version of being masculine. Your masculinity does grow up doesn't it.
                    EL: 5 3/4", EG: 4 7/8" | 2020

Comment

Clean underwear, shave, haircut, nose hair. Clean clothes. Your shoes. Just some things I noticed women tend to focus on, maybe overlooked.
                      01/14/12 BPEL:7.4" EG:5.0"
                      03/04/13
                      BPEL:8.2" EG:5.5"BPFL:6.8 BPFSL:8.8"pics

Comment

Originally posted by egplz View Post
                        being attractive that's your lifes goal? theres gotta be more important things than that!

testosterone has to be pretty vital to masculinity though
                        I disagree, that is a HUGE undertaking. Just envision Bill Murry in Ground Hog Day. He had to become a great person to become attractive to Andi McDowell (SP?). Because being attractive encompassed every aspect of his life.

I say GO FOR IT !!! It is a very worthwhile and worthy goal. If fact maybe I will even adopt it as my own.
                        Start (04/25/2011): 6.875"BPEL x ~5.375" MSEG
                        Current (2/27/121): 7.625" BPEL (+.75) x -5.875" MSEG (+.5)
                        My Progress Thread

Comment

i think a big big player is the relationship between alpha dominance and sensuality. your body language must be both. personally you must have a soft face. eyes that melt hearts and a warming smile, along with body language that screams " THIS IS MY FUCKING HOUSE". both of these dynamics appeal to womens naturally submissive nature. they want to be controlled, but with tenderness.

also physique. buff doesnt mean anything. you need the body of a man who looks like he can fuck for 40 minutes straight. all women are attracted to that

Comment

Self confidence, not over confidence and not oh poor me, but self confidence. . . no matter if you are buff or average ht/wt. . .if you have self confidence that's what will attract a woman. Obviously, physical attraction and chemistry play a role.

Comment

Originally posted by hotlips4077 View Post
                              Self confidence, not over confidence and not oh poor me, but self confidence. . . no matter if you are buff or average ht/wt. . .if you have self confidence that's what will attract a woman. Obviously, physical attraction and chemistry play a role.

I love the ladies here and the wisdom they impart.

Physical attraction and chemistry are indeed mysterious.

Comment

if you have a giant dick, then I'd say most women would find that sexy.
                                Goal: Huge

Comment

Working...
                                X