• Show
Clear All

Thanks tink... My thread is now ruined. Haha jk

Comment

Tink ruins everything... *tuts* - LOL

EDIT: Do i have to take your word for that statement tink? LOL
      jdavid1990
      Banned
      Last edited by jdavid1990; 11-04-2012, 10:41 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ImSwol View Post
        Curious to hear when you would consider a vagina tight, average or loose in terms of fingering. How many fingers is tight, how many is average, and how many is loose.... When should u run haha fist?
        What's the tightest you had. I know it can vary with finger size so state if u r think skinny or average fingers. Or even measure its girth we all got tape measures anyway.
        I had this dream last night that I promised to pay this girl $260 to have sex with her after arguing with her and calling her yellow teeth and freckles ugly. I told her that I wanted to eat her pussy out first to test her out and see if she's worth the $260, so I did. Her pussy was so tight, when I slid my index finger in, I could feel the tension and tightness on my finger and so I knew I would just stretch her right out with my cock. I ended up fucking her for free. This is my idea of a tight vagina. Then I woke up with a throbbing hard on, knowing I would never experience any vagina like that. The best I could hope for is some loose, worn gash on a female who has shat out a few kids and/or taken her share of black cocks, or just worn out in general for not being able to go one week without dick in her since age 15.

Comment

Woah, why so negative chum? ^

Comment

Originally posted by jdavid1990 View Post
            Woah, why so negative chum? ^
            I'm old

Comment

old eh? is that all i get to look foward to in old age?

Comment

Get a huge cock, then everything will be tight.
                Goal: Huge

Comment

I've been with a girl (who was nearly a virgin) who could probably only comfortably fit around two.
                  It was tight. Felt amazing.

----------------------------------
                  Originally posted by TINKERBELL View Post
                  My Vagina.
                  Originally posted by BigO View Post
                  lol, awsome post.
                  Originally posted by Metroman35 View Post
                  Epic
                  Epic indeed...
                  Intro
                  Progress
                  “Real living is living for others.” [Bruce Lee]

Comment

Originally posted by Gravik View Post
                    Get a huge cock, then everything will be tight.
                    yeah I hope to ruin every women I sleep with. I am sure every one will be very tight to me

Comment

Tight is when you dick rears and bucks, yelling " Back from the abyss, there is no path nor light ahead!!!"

Tight is when you have a hard on so great you can karate chop bricks with it and stab people in the eye, But it bends at her entrance and you stare in disbelief.
                      Then when she is riding you, you feel like your dick is being strangled and you curl your toes and squeal in delight saying " Harder, woman!! Cease not till judgment day cometh!!!".
                      Cause I'm TNT, I'm Dynamite :boxing::aikido:

Got nine lives...used six already!! :angel:

Comment

1 finger is tight, 2-3 is average, 4 is loose and/or very warmed up! They all feel good to me

Comment

Three fingers are tightest. But <product name removed> is the wonderful serum to tight the vagina in natural way. we need no worry about the finger and sizes.

<Resurrecting a 4 year old thread to inject a product name is known as grave digging.>
                          Dangler
                          Senior Administrator
                          ☼ Wizard ☼
                          White Tiger Award 2015
                          Last edited by Dangler; 10-14-2016, 06:36 AM.

Comment

holy-thread-revival-batman.jpg
                            Started
                            01-02-2015 BPEL : 7.25", EG : 5"
                            19-08-2015 BPEL : 7.75", EG : 5.2"
                            Goal : BPEL 7.75", EG 5.75"

Comment

Just to restart this thing, are we talking 3 fingers wide, or just 3 fingers? I don't think I have been with a girl that would want or could take 3 fingers wide. Thats like 2.5".

I rarely ever stick even two fingers in. Usually one is all it takes. I can't imagine shoving 4 fingers in someones vagina. Just seems it would be really uncomfortable.
                              Start 3.16.15 - 7bpel, 6bpel, 5meg

Current 1.19.16 - 7.85bpel, 6.6nbpel, 5.3meg

Goal 1.19.17 - 8.5bpel, 7.5nbpel, 5.75meg

Comment

Originally posted by dmizzle View Post
                                Just to restart this thing, are we talking 3 fingers wide, or just 3 fingers? I don't think I have been with a girl that would want or could take 3 fingers wide. Thats like 2.5".

I rarely ever stick even two fingers in. Usually one is all it takes. I can't imagine shoving 4 fingers in someones vagina. Just seems it would be really uncomfortable.
                                I had sex a few times with a girl who had discovered a bit of a stretching fetish around that same time. She loved it when I tried to get all 5 fingers in. I never managed to get my whole hand in there (not for lack of trying). Man was she a fun lay...

I'm sure that if I ran into her now, I'd be able to get atleast one closed fist in.
                                Started
                                01-02-2015 BPEL : 7.25", EG : 5"
                                19-08-2015 BPEL : 7.75", EG : 5.2"
                                Goal : BPEL 7.75", EG 5.75"

Comment

Working...
                                X