Ladies: Do you like Big Balls?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ladies: Do you like Big Balls?

I once read in a newspaper sex advice column (it was actually a British broadsheet, so I believed it) that women often get very turned on at the sight of a big pair of testicles. I wasn't sure if the writer was making a joke about cocky men but it sort of makes sense from a Darwinian perspective: big balls -> lots of sperm -> high fertility -> babies and, possibly, good testosterone levels and health.

Is this true?
    pony2stallion
    Last edited by pony2stallion; 07-20-2012, 04:10 PM.
    Initial (16/6/12) : nbpel 12.5 cm / 4.9 inches , mseg 12cm / 4.7 inches

Current(28/9/12) : nbpel 15.3 cm / 6.0 inches , mseg 12.4cm / 4.9 inches

Goal: nbpel: 16.5cm / 6.5 inches , mseg 14.5cm / 5.7 inches

Yes, my wife said on many occasions the sight of big balls turns her on more then a big dick. Weird hah.
    01/14/12 BPEL:7.4" EG:5.0"
    03/04/13
    BPEL:8.2" EG:5.5"BPFL:6.8 BPFSL:8.8"pics

Comment

HAHA, watch the episode of South Park where Stan's Father Randy sticks his balls in a microwave to get cancer. He has to tell his wife "Honey, my eyes are up here!". HAHA, I always thought it was a joke, but maybe there is truth to it.

Comment

Think of it from a biological point of view: the bigger testicles you have the more sperm you are capable of producing and storing thus, when you ejaculate you have a larger number of spermatozoon you are emitting, thus the chances that your genetic material will be passed on to the next generation go up (remember that monogamy is not very common in the animal kingdom, and that you must consider the human female to have mated with a large number of mates, thus carrying within her sperm from a number of men, the more sperm you deposited inside of her, the higher the likelihood that you'll be the father). All this talk to say that we are designed to be naturally attracted to features that ensure the continuity of our species: bigger testicles, bigger hips (more fat to burn during pregnancy), bigger breasts (more milk to be produced to feed to young) and so on, and so forth.

I hope I answered your questions;

Everman.
        Start: 20/June/2012 (1st start):
        BPEL: 17cm (6.69")
        MSEG: 12.5cm (4.92")aprox
        Current(28/July/2013)
        BPEL:19.9cm(7.83")/NBPEL:17.5cm (6.89")
        MSEG:12.7cm (5.00")
        Current goal:NBPEL:20cm(7.87")
        MSEG:14cm(5.51")

Relentlessly forward, without regret, pain or forgiveness.

Comment

I really don't care what size my man's balls are, nor am I turned on/off by a larger vs. smaller set.

I do enjoy my husband's balls though..rawwrrrr!
          Be a reflection of what you'd like to see in others.
          If you want love, give love.
          If you want honesty, give honesty.
          If you want respect, give respect.
          You get in return, what you give.

Comment

My wife could not care less. She never looks at them prior during or after sex. Not even sure she views them while giving oral, probably keeps her eyes shut. Reminds me I should ask her some time if she keeps her eyes open during oral.
            Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
            12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
            12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
            01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
            01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
            01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
            Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

She says just keep them shaved.

It is impossible to speak in such a way that you cannot be misunderstood.- K.Popper
              Strength is the outcome of need, security sets a premium on feebleness.-Wells

Comment

Originally posted by sandiego27 View Post
                HAHA, watch the episode of South Park where Stan's Father Randy sticks his balls in a microwave to get cancer. He has to tell his wife "Honey, my eyes are up here!". HAHA, I always thought it was a joke, but maybe there is truth to it.
                http://www.southparkstudios.com/clip...ove-huge-balls
                PEGym Theme Song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RH76tfDxm7Y

Comment

Originally posted by pony2stallion View Post
                  I once read in a newspaper sex advice column (it was actually a British broadsheet, so I believed it) that women often get very turned on at the sight of a big pair of testicles. I wasn't sure if the writer was making a joke about cocky men but it sort of makes sense from a Darwinian perspective: big balls -> lots of sperm -> high fertility -> babies and, possibly, good testosterone levels and health.

Is this true?
                  Originally posted by Everman View Post
                  Think of it from a biological point of view: the bigger testicles you have the more sperm you are capable of producing and storing thus, when you ejaculate you have a larger number of spermatozoon you are emitting, thus the chances that your genetic material will be passed on to the next generation go up (remember that monogamy is not very common in the animal kingdom, and that you must consider the human female to have mated with a large number of mates, thus carrying within her sperm from a number of men, the more sperm you deposited inside of her, the higher the likelihood that you'll be the father). All this talk to say that we are designed to be naturally attracted to features that ensure the continuity of our species: bigger testicles, bigger hips (more fat to burn during pregnancy), bigger breasts (more milk to be produced to feed to young) and so on, and so forth.

I hope I answered your questions;

Everman.
                  You two pretty well have it stated. Women are attracted to big balls, big dicks (even if they cannot handle them), big chests, big shoulders, big arms, big mouths, etc. all biological. I have different size testicles and, without fail, women pay much more attention to the larger one. The small one is just as senstive so I do encourage them to give him so love. Some even avoid the smaller one entirely, almost repulsed by it. Some women neglect ball play entirely so that is even worse. As a heavy cummer, I do wonder how much I could produce if one of my testis was not underdeveloped?
                  "Dogs bark at what they do not know ... Many fail to grasp what is right in the palm of their hand ... Lovers of wisdom must open their minds to very many things ... A wonderful harmony is created when we join together the seemingly unconnected" ~Heraclitus

Comment

Originally posted by Gspot View Post
                    You two pretty well have it stated. Women are attracted to big balls, big dicks (even if they cannot handle them), big chests, big shoulders, big arms, big mouths, etc. all biological. I have different size testicles and, without fail, women pay much more attention to the larger one. The small one is just as senstive so I do encourage them to give him so love. Some even avoid the smaller one entirely, almost repulsed by it. Some women neglect ball play entirely so that is even worse. As a heavy cummer, I do wonder how much I could produce if one of my testis was not underdeveloped?
                    Funny, all of the men posting are saying how big balls are attractive and calling it biology but the one woman to post has said they make no difference whatsoever.

No gf I've ever been with has even mentioned ball size, and I've got pretty damn big ones (at least in my opinion I do). They do notice I cum a ton (I've been told I'm like a fountain) and it is obvious that not all girls are attracted to that either, but if the whole evolutionary advantage thing were true then large loads would have to be a huge turn on for girls.
                    PEGym Theme Song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RH76tfDxm7Y

Comment

I'm in heat so this is going to be nasty lol
                      I love balls. From what I can recall the actual round ball inside the sak seems the same with all sets I had. The packaging is different.
                      I love the feel of balls slapping up against me in any position so yes hanging balls feel good.
                      The best part is after sex. The skin around the balls are so alive. I used to with my ex husband hang out there and very lightly touch the soft hair that was barely there. The balls would retreat and the outter skin would get hard. So awesome. Then I'd wait for them to come back out. They think I'm gone right. No I would give them a lick or something else softly boom they go back in lol
                      Because I have teeth I feel it's a huge trust that a man let's me put their balls in my mouth. I mean a muscle cramp, a bug anything could cause me to clamp!

I live to see the male package its hot Balls are beautiful. I miss them. Lol

Ahhh
                      The Dick is the Best Toy Ever!

Comment

Can't edit. I love to see not live to see...
                        The Dick is the Best Toy Ever!

Comment

Nice....
                          Starting 6/11/12
                          BPEL 6.5" BPFSL 6.5" MEG 4.5"

8/13/12

NBPEL 5.75" BPEL 7" BPFSL 7" MEG 4.75"

"President Eisenhower expressed astonishment and alarm on discovering that fully half of all Americans have below average intelligence." Carl Sagan

Comment

Originally posted by BTBrian View Post
                            Funny, all of the men posting are saying how big balls are attractive and calling it biology but the one woman to post has said they make no difference whatsoever.

No gf I've ever been with has even mentioned ball size, and I've got pretty damn big ones (at least in my opinion I do). They do notice I cum a ton (I've been told I'm like a fountain) and it is obvious that not all girls are attracted to that either, but if the whole evolutionary advantage thing were true then large loads would have to be a huge turn on for girls.
                            It is certainly relative to each woman. And I did mention that some women avoid them altogether. I do not recall any conversations (there likely have been some, I just forgot them) with lovers about my balls but I recall many of their reactions and the attention hey gave to my testicles. That a woman would say that she does not like balls or that she does not like the smaller of my balls is very unlikely. Women are typically positive during sex, if they do not like something they will most likely keep quite about it. I was posting based on my experience with several women, not anything they said, more what they did or did not do.

But women who love having balls in their mouth ... Hello islander!! Thank you for your erotic post, it made me horny so I will have to stop writing very shortly. If a woman swills her hot tongue around my nuts while sucking them into her mouth, that makes my cock that much harder and the night is gong to be dirty indeed! Umm, I love to slap my balls into a woman when fucking her, that is one of the best feelings--very fulfilling, thus biological--for men and women during intercourse--plus the penetration is very deep when this happens. I do recall several women for whom, "Slam your balls into me!," was a common love cry.

-I like "I live to see the male package its hot Balls are beautiful," better than love. You should not change it.
                            Gspot
                            Last edited by Gspot; 07-20-2012, 10:33 PM.
                            "Dogs bark at what they do not know ... Many fail to grasp what is right in the palm of their hand ... Lovers of wisdom must open their minds to very many things ... A wonderful harmony is created when we join together the seemingly unconnected" ~Heraclitus

Comment

Ladies love big balls on a purely visceral level. Men appreciate breasts the way women appreciate testicles.

Comment

Working...
                              X