Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Penis Aesthetics - Ladies opinions/perspectives please :-)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Penis Aesthetics - Ladies opinions/perspectives please :-)

Hi everyone,

I hope the girls here will help me out, because I'm inexperienced and looking for some good advice. This is my first post and I'm a nervous about getting it wrong. I've never posted on any forums before, but here goes....

My question is to all the ladies here, and gents who have had experience with ladies giving them their views on this before.

I was wondering to what extent the looks or aesthetics of how a guy's penis looks are appealing and matters to women on average. To guys, what defines our manhood to a big extent is our penises - at least to me. It's really important to me that it looks good, but I'm unsure of if women care at all. Is a dick just a dick, if it's the right size and your preference of cut or uncut, or is it more visually attractive than that? I know that if a girl really loves you, she'll accept you for who and what you are, but that doesn't really answer whether she naturally cared about looks before and accepts you now, or whether she didn't really care about it beforehand.

I'm happy with my penis size and lasting stamina - so my question isn't really about that.

It's about how a penis looks. To guys, a women's breasts are really pleasing and sexy - something that to us very much displays your feminity - not just functionally, but actually more aesthetically. But to what extent do women care about how a cock looks - or is it just functional?

There's nothing seriously wrong with my dick, and I was more curious and have some other reasons for asking too.

To show some examples, would this or this or this or this or this or this or this or this or this matter dick-wise much comparing dicks to each other in terms of looks and appeal?

I'd really really appreciate some opinions on this and your thoughts, and maybe on a scale of 1 - 10 how important the aesthetics are vs. function, size, duration, etc.

Thanks!!

Kev

Kevin
    I'm going to assume this is a real post from a new member. If you link dick pics they can't have a face or it changes everything because my eyes then change my mind. I only clicked one

Most ladies don't see the dick before falling for the guy. So by the time they see the dick its too late to give a real answer.

If I was sitting in a cubicle and asked to look at just dicks it would depend on my mood that day. If its rock hard and veinyI would click past it fast.
    If it was semi erect I would look at it.
    Because ethniticity preference is different per woman again that would play a role. White skin black skin deeper red to dark etc

In general I like to see a smooth none vien uncut curve up (any side curve is fine) penis that has no hair on the base of the shaft or balls. However all my partners have been dark skinned with veins (I think lol) with some hair or not but not in my way.

But truth be told I love the man before I meet his penis so I love his penis!!

If I had a magic button it would curve up. The rest wouldn't even matter. I. Like. The. Upward. Curve
    The Dick is the Best Toy Ever!

Comment

Originally posted by islander View Post
      Most ladies don't see the dick before falling for the guy.
      LOL I think she said it all there

Comment

^^ Unless he's wearing tight jeans and has a hog.

Comment

https://www.pegym.com/forums/womans-...s-posters.html

Pretty sure the first post is gonna get heavily moderated.
          Starting stats
          April 3, 2012
          BPEL - 6"
          EG - 6"

Comment

Girlfriends have complemented me on my dick's appearance, and I believe them, but to be honest I think most women aren't callous enough to say "Actually your dick is kinda ugly" unless it was really freakish-looking or had warts or something.

Likewise, it wouldn't be a deal-breaker for me if a woman didn't have an aesthetically perfect pussy (again, as long as we're not talking freaksville here) but as it happens, my girlfriend has probably the nicest one I've ever seen, which is a definite bonus. Especially as I'd get bored of breathing before I got bored of eating cunt. I think how important you consider the look of your partners' genitals probably has a lot to do with how much you like giving oral sex.

Comment

Originally posted by MikeShlort View Post
              ^^ Unless he's wearing tight jeans and has a hog.

lol reminds me of the first time I met my wife!

Comment

Thanks for the replies everyone. Not sure what you meant about my post getting moderated. Did I say something against the rules?

Comment

Nothing against the rules has been done. My wife says that all dicks are ugly, her sisters have said similar comments and I have heard this from others as well but I still think some will catch their attention.
                  Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Originally posted by islander View Post
                    Most ladies don't see the dick before falling for the guy. So by the time they see the dick its too late to give a real answer.
                    lol, I was thinking by the time she's seeing it to judge its usually too late.

Really, Don't think too much into it.
                    I must be at Mcdonalds because I'm loving it! :D

http://www.amazon.com/Are-You-Big-En...is+enlargement A easy to understand beginners guide to PE for your kindle device.

Comment

Originally posted by buschwackx View Post
                      Thanks for the replies everyone. Not sure what you meant about my post getting moderated. Did I say something against the rules?
                      I think he's pointing out the potential for this to replace that last "big penis" thread as a 300 poster ending in the exchange of cuss words. Instead of big penises, it will be guys telling other guys what makes a penis look good, ugh.
                      I must be at Mcdonalds because I'm loving it! :D

http://www.amazon.com/Are-You-Big-En...is+enlargement A easy to understand beginners guide to PE for your kindle device.

Comment

yes most girls think they are ugly... in my opinion women love abs more than anything.. that's what gets the ladies excited!
                        CURRENT
                        6.75 BPEL x 4.8 EG

SHORT TERM GOAL
                        7.0 BPEL x 5.0 EG

Comment

Working...
                        X