Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do i make her squirt?

Hey guys (girls),

so I've been dating this girl for about 10 months or so now and we regularly have sex, but she's only been able to have clitoral orgasms, and I've really been wanting to make her squirt. The problem here is, she doesn't particularly like having fingers inside her, so stimulating her g-spot with my hands is a no-go. So ladies, my question to you is, how can i make her squirt otherwise? maybe you know of some positions that work well for you? I'd very much appreciate your input on this. Thank you.
    Current Length: 7 inches
    Current Girth: 5 inches

Short Term Goal:
    Length: 7.25 inches
    Girth: 5.25 inches

Long Term Goal:
    Length: 8 inches
    Girth: 6 inches

any input is appreciated, thank you.

Short Term Goal:

Long Term Goal:

Comment

While every girl is physically able to, not every girl can ejaculate.
      You need to train their body and relax their muscles, allow their fluids to flow unhindered and blood to rush throughout the body.
      Plus, doing kegel exercises and hip raises will help her.

I'm watching videos on full body sensual massage to do just that: relax the tensions throughout her body to allow for a powerful orgasm
      "Know the rules well, so that you may properly break them" - The Dalai Lama
      Do not criticize the seed for not yet being a tree.
      Character is destiny - Sigmund Freud
      As long as I have breath in my lungs, I will make this happen

Comment

My wife doesnt like the fingers either inside of her. I dont know whay but I can play on the outside. I had never had this issue before. I do beleive that not ecvery woman will squirt. I know there are supposed techniques that claim all woman will if you do the right things but I think it is not true just as some women just dont have orgasmas. I have been married for fourteen years and my wife has had crazy orgasms and has had her legs shake like cray and still no squirt. I t has looked at times just like what I have seen in videos of a woman squirting, still minus the squirt. I guess as long as she cums bigtime I am cool with it.
        I just want to experience it one time and I would be cool. I think after that I wouldnt want the mess unless it makes it that much better for her. I wish I could help more.
        Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

I'm quoting the ideas that I'm learning from tantra. I haven't practiced it enough to really know if it's true or not, but here's what's been said...

Every woman can squirt and can orgasm. Our society puts a lot of shame on girls for enjoying sex, or being sexual creatures. Many girls also go through traumatic experiences and this all leads to tensions, or blocks in the mind and the body.
          The girl absolutely has to be open to releasing the flow inside of her. If she doesn't want to, then she won't be in a state of mind to get over those blocks.

What tantra does is seek to relax and smooth out those tensions and, after a little bit, can lead to powerful orgasms that women report are life-changing.

Even working in a sex store, i've had women in their 40's, 50's and 60's come in, say they've never had an orgasm. Then they'll buy a vibrator... come back and tell me, in tears, that their life has been changed.
          I find that so alien to me. I squirt it out like milk and it's nothing. I never thought of my orgasm as life-changing, or even special. It's so different for women.
          "Know the rules well, so that you may properly break them" - The Dalai Lama
          Do not criticize the seed for not yet being a tree.
          Character is destiny - Sigmund Freud
          As long as I have breath in my lungs, I will make this happen

Comment

Originally posted by Toadstool View Post
            While every girl is physically able to, not every girl can ejaculate.
            You need to train their body and relax their muscles, allow their fluids to flow unhindered and blood to rush throughout the body.
            Plus, doing kegel exercises and hip raises will help her.

I'm watching videos on full body sensual massage to do just that: relax the tensions throughout her body to allow for a powerful orgasm
            So it would help if she was doing the kegals and hip raises along with full body massages?

Short Term Goal:

Long Term Goal:

Comment

kneel on the bed pull her ass up to your stomach then lower her onto the first 3" of your penis and thrust up and down. Hold her body up while you do this.

Comment

Originally posted by 2009vettez51 View Post
                kneel on the bed pull her ass up to your stomach then lower her onto the first 3" of your penis and thrust up and down. Hold her body up while you do this.
                I could definitely try this one.

Short Term Goal:

Long Term Goal:

Comment

Any women out there have any opinions or advice?

Short Term Goal:

Long Term Goal:

Comment

Working...
                  X