No announcement yet.

Nikki asks, "Does Size Matter?"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I remember trying really hard to seem unsurprised and experienced, but I probably failed miserably at both!

Comment

• Originally posted by PartyPants View Post
      Neither was I, that's why I said I can't say that that's what they believed haha. They may have, but I thought the reason why statues of Greek Gods all depict them with smaller packages was just because the Greeks thought dicks were gross.
      if this were the case, I would have been God of Gods at the time
      Starting: NBPEL 4.5" (Feb 10)
      Current: NBPEL 5.3" (May 10)
      Sometimes there just aren't enough rocks

Comment

• Originally posted by Nikki View Post
        I have had great sex with guys who were huge and also great sex with guys who were small. I have also had terrible sex with guys who were huge and terrible sex with guys who were small. For most women, size is not as important as some of you guys think it is. For most women, sex begins well before the clothes come off. We like guys who have a lot of confidence in themselves without being cocky, guys who can make us laugh, guys who have a great sense of humor and guys who are in good shape. You work on these attributes and you will see how well you can satisfy a woman!
        Nikki, at what size would you consider a man's member to be 'huge'?

Comment

• Nikki is now gone so you won't get her answer to this. But have a look in the woman's perspective forum, you'll have the opinions of the women we have here on the matter...
          Il vaut mieux mobiliser son intelligence sur des conneries que mobiliser sa connerie sur des choses intelligentes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tijor View Post
            Nikki was banned some time back (I never knew why) so she cannot answer you Tijor.
            Vulcan
            7.25 (start July 2009)>>>>>>8.125"BPEL (current)
            5.25 (start July 2009)>>>>>>5.75"EG (current)

Comment

I am pretty sure you would count as it.

-UYN-
              19/04/2011
              FG: 4.25" +0.45
              FL: 5.19" +0.69
              EG: 4.75" +0.45
              BPFSL: 7.69" +1.58
              NBPEL: 7.25" +1.19
              BPEL: 7.677"+1.757

Comment

I don't know what you're looking for, but you're too big for the surprise buttsecks, so you got that going for ya

Comment

• I'm just curious as to at what point it's considered huge, like is huge 10"+?

Comment

• I think huge would be anything 7.5" and up. Not many people are bigger than that.
                    Girth wise, over 5.75" is pretty huge.

In my opinion at least.
                    Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
                    Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
                    Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
                    http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

• Nbel or bpel?

Comment

• NBPEL or BPEL. Big either way. Considering average BPEL is 5.6"-5.8". 7.5" is far bigger.
                        Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
                        Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
                        Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
                        http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

• Wasn't the study that came to the conclusion that the average is 5.8", referring to a nbel measurement?

Comment

• Alot of studies have come up with similar figures a bit under 6" bpel. Girth has come in usually a bit under 5" ,standard deviation a bit under .8" amd .5 " for length and girth respectively. While there is some vary in the stats and you could argue if it was base girth etc ,if you were in the mood to argue, the bottom line is ,reputable studies come up with figures similar to these.

Comment

• So 7 bpel and 5 mseg is the upper end of average?

Comment

• I suppose it is all in how you look at it. I would call 7 x 5 the lower end of big.

Comment

Working...
                                X