A Womans First Reaction

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Womans First Reaction

What's a womans first reaction if there partner has a small flaccid penis do you just drop him right away thinking his penis is going to be small when erect.

From my experience, most women don't pay any heed to a man's placid...unless it stays soft lol. Most know it'll grow when it gets hard...unless they're VERY inexperienced....
    Starting:9-8-2011
    BPEL: 8 in.
    MEG: 6.25 in.
    BPFL: 6.5 in.
    FL: 5.5 in.
    BPFLS: 9 in>(!!)

11-3-2011:
    BPEL: 8.562 in. (8+9/16)
    MEG: 6.375 in.
    NBPEL: 7.75

http://mraverage.com/sizer.php

Comment

Oh ok I'm just curious and just wondering if they don't mind a male with an average size flaccid penis

Comment

Stop worrying about your dick size, unless you're dating shallow girls. A 'woman' will not dump a guy with an average or below average penis.
        The penis is yours, your flaccid size is yours and if she doesn't like it then it's her problem not yours.

Comment

You know I'm going to worry

Comment

Judging by your other threads you've created so far, yep. So stop worrying! It's just a dick, and as you've heard from the women here they don't care about size as long as it gets hard, some women like growers better, some like showers, and in the end who cares, it's your body part.

Comment

My wife is not liking that I'm becoming more of a shower. She likes charming the snake!
              Start 9/12
              5 BPEL 4.75 EL 5 EG 1-3 FL 4 FG 5.5 BPFSL

Current 12/3/12
              5.625 BPEL 5 EL 5 EG 1-3 FL 4 FG 6.25 BPFSL

Goal
              6 BPEL 5 1/2 EG and be a shower!!

Comment

I'm embarrased by my penis don't feel like a man. I haven't gained anything in the 60 days of JP90

Comment

I wondering how a girl gets to see your flacid for the first time she sees your dick in the first place. Do you parade around nude with no arousal before being intimate the first time?

Every man I've been with has an erection before he is disrobed and the first time I don't look at his penis. I feel it. By that time I'm totally into him. Flaccid what?

I honestly don't understand this concern.
                  The Dick is the Best Toy Ever!

Comment

Yea dude I gotta agree with islander, and as long as you can work it no girls really give a shit, I've heard from very close friends and girlfriends that their very best sex has nothing to do with size and they each usually preferred one of the smaller guys they were with because they knew what they were doing. (Til I got ahold of them ) so don't worry bout it man, you need to accept what you have and keep moving forward its not about where you are its where your going.
                    I have no problem being with just one woman, but I can't not eat all the donuts.

Current: 7.2" x 5.25"
                    Next stop: 7.5" x 5.4"

Comment

Yea I'm thinking about going to get some counseling or somthing I'm really self concious about my size, it's not even that bad really It's right around average from what I know but It's been hampering my sex life to where I can't even enjoy it... I cant seem to talk myself out of the self concious state of mind for some reason. One reason Im doing PE to begin with

Comment

Originally posted by Vikingman View Post
                        I'm embarrased by my penis don't feel like a man. I haven't gained anything in the 60 days of JP90
                        You have to realize newbie routines aren't really made for gaining, they are more made up for conditioning the penis and getting your mind and body used to the idea of working out your penis. PE is a long term commitment. Lots of guys gain from manual exercises, and that's great for them, but lots of guys don't. So they have to be persistent, research and find out what works.

I suggest to you that you start adding more intensity to your workouts, or if you have reached max intensity (force pulling), add a second session in the day of doing stretches. Do a couple 30-60 second stretches throughout your day. Go to the washroom at work and do a stretch. Do this every day.

If you have not gained from manuals after a few months, then start looking at hanging. I haven't gained shit all lengthwise from extending and manual stretching in over a year. That isn't completely true, as I have gained nearly an inch in FLACCID STRETCHED LENGTH, but as far as Erect Length, maybe .25" in 14 months, and that is mainly due to improved erection quality. So I have moved on to hanging.

I have gained .3" of Erect girth from pumping + jelqing, which I gained in 2 months of pumping + jelqing. That was enough to show me that PE works and stick with it.

You should not gain girth before length though. Stick to length work until you reach your desired length, then work girth. I suggest you look into hanging (PROPERLY!!!!!) if you continue with manual exercises for a couple more months with no gains. You will likely gain base girth as well with hanging. I won't go into the details of why you should not work girth before length - you can search that and find it here and at bib's forum for yourself - just trust me, don't start pumping or any of that shit until you are done with your length work.

If you want more info, you can send me a personal message and when I have more time, I will tell you everything I know. Also, here is a link to my progress thread, which is jam packed full of tons of information, including a beginners guide on hanging and a Q&A with a doctor about PE: Mike Shlort's Journey To Becoming A Real Man

Comment

I know I shouldn't worry so much about this but it's drivin me crazy smh. That's why I'm going to go see someone to talk about this because its bad.

Comment

go to the hardware store and make a captain's wench, then hang some weights. oh and read haging 101.
                            :peace::hippie::rockon::music:

Comment

Originally posted by Vikingman View Post
                              I know I shouldn't worry so much about this but it's drivin me crazy smh. That's why I'm going to go see someone to talk about this because its bad.
                              That's a good idea, seeing a professional is the best thing you can do in a situation like this.

Comment

Working...
                              X