Blindfolded Sex.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blindfolded Sex.

( For Women ) Have you had sex blindfolded? How does it feel?
    Cause I'm TNT, I'm Dynamite :boxing::aikido:

Got nine lives...used six already!! :angel:

Sorry Camaro, didn't see you post.

Yes I've had sex blind folded. It's very intense because you aren't aware of what is happening. Your other senses become heightened therefore making it amazing!

Try it your lady would love it. Then you try it.

Comment

My GF has been messing with the blindfold. It's OK once in a while, but she's so attractive to me in her face and body, that it takes a good percentage of the pleasure out of the situation from not being able to view her!

Comment

Thanks.Was looking for more input....

Comment

Well I am not a female but I will comment on what just happened to me over the weekend...blindfold, handcuffed to chair and headphones with music. I couldn't do anything, I couldn't see anything, I couldn't hear anything...BUT I sure as hell felt it. The anticipation without your senses is quite frighting and exhilarating. I say the more senses you restrain, the better the fun.
          12-5-11 --- 7-4-14
          6.1.2.3.4.5.6.7.8.9 7.1.2.3
          4.7.8.9 5.1.2.3.4.5.6.7

Beginner's Guide-What to Expect
          The League Of PE Legends
          2014 Make Your Dick Bigger Challenge!!!

Comment

The ladies think I look better when they're blindfolded. I won't let them blindfold me; it happened once to me and when I took the blindfold off everyone was gone!
            The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

I always wanted to try that.

Eyes Wide Shut--very erotic.

It is impossible to speak in such a way that you cannot be misunderstood.- K.Popper
              Strength is the outcome of need, security sets a premium on feebleness.-Wells

Comment

Serves you right, rum breath!! Imagine their fevered and dizzy state when you wheeze for air on top of them!!

I very successfully used a blindfold during a threesome.I blindfolded this inexperienced girl and let loose a more experienced girl on her.Lord, what action!! I too assaulted her senses later.But i never fully understood what they feel, hence the thread.

I must admit, it was a very intriguing thing to see those girls work on each other....

Comment

It's funny how this guy asked for women's oppinions and not a single women commented. Some guys commented for their womens though, cuz they've done it and she obviously liked it, maybe you should give it a try?

Comment

Someday you will weaze for air, its not funny!

The blindfold sex is good, but dont let them tie you up at the same time, that is just asking for it.
                    Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

No, like i said...it's a thrill for em but i never quite understood what it feels like.I will not try it though.

And yes, no ropes and cuffs on me.

Comment

i am looiking for one post of Cusp in which he isnt trolling ;p i have had sex and i was blind it made no big difference to me but its a must to try it and i would do it again!
                        start - 11/1/13|11/10/13
                        Bpel 14.6 cm | Nbpel 14 cm
                        UpperEG 12.3 cm | 12.6 cm (5,5x5)in

Comment

Originally posted by Thenewguy2 View Post
                          It's funny how this guy asked for women's oppinions and not a single women commented. Some guys commented for their womens though, cuz they've done it and she obviously liked it, maybe you should give it a try?
                          HEY! I'm a woman and commented! :P

Comment

Done it a few times, didn't much care for it. Had one gf many years ago that loved - LOVED - to be blindfolded and cuffed. Guess it was the submission thing she got off on. Makes sex kinda one dimensional though.

Current gf likes it every blue moon. I don't encourage it - I like cowgirl too much
                            Old Gym Log - Tracking progress with the iLogPE App
                            "Wherever you go, there you are. Stay sexy, my friends."

Comment

Working...
                            X