Perceived Size... the root of all rumors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Perceived Size... the root of all rumors

Just wanted to share some experience, but first, some background: I am 6.75" bpel, 5.75" mseg, (with minor unintentional PE over the years just by edging morning wood, etc.) - stats that the popular internet and rumor mills would OFTEN peg as smaller or average at best. I essentially had a chance to finally reveal my member to the girl I'm with... and she was SHOCKED.

So I took the opportunity to ask what size in inches she would describe mine as if she were talking to her friends, and she basically said: (1) "I would say over 10 inches, because I think it's 11 inches but 11 sounds like an exaggeration" (2) she held up both wrists together as girth (very small wrists, later measured to be 5.5" around each... BUT STILL!).

...She perceived my 6.75x5.75 as 11x7.5.

I have a strong feeling that girls like her perpetuate the myth of the 7- or 8-inch average length, or that "big" only begins with 9" and up.

If anything I hope this is a word of encouragement to those who are of human stature but can't shake the rumors of the mammoth penises that are so incorrectly mentioned these days.

Moral of the story, in my humble opinion is: fellas, we're probably just fine.

Originally posted by justcheckin View Post
    Moral of the story, in my humble opinion is: fellas, we're probably just fine.
    This is very true, but just like in everything else, knowing the truth won't change how people feel. I think most people jelq because they're insecure. It almost seems ridiculous to spend so much time and effort to gain so little. I think guys that do it just because they're curious or because they want to improve what they already have are very few and far between.
    Start - 1.4.2013
    BPEL
    15, 16, 17, 18, 19
    EG 13, 14, 15

Comment

So true, They are sooooo off with the measurments its hilarious.

leave a rep !

Working towards that BBC.

BPEL: 6.7 | 6.8 | 6.9 | 7.0 | 7.1 | >

EG: 5.3 | 5.4 | 5.5 | >

Comment

In my experience a girl tends to associate the size of a mans penis with how angry she is at him or how badly their relationship ended. I know this sounds sexist, but I have watched my female friends change their idea of how large a man is as the relationship changes. Now, I do not think this is malicious, and gay dudes might do it too, but I'd say that it is an honestly "perceived" idea of penis size, but one that is emotionally drive. That is to say, when a woman feels more emotionally connected she may enjoy the sex more and perceive the penis to be bigger, but if she is displeased she may feel less emotionally connected and therefore enjoy the sex less perceiving the penis as smaller.

Hopefully this will not offend anyone.

Comment

seems consistent with my case — she's crazy about me.

Comment

My girlfriend told me she had been with a guy who was 10" (I'm 6") and at first I was devastated. Then I asked her to show me 10 inches with her hands. It was closer to 7. I asked her if she could take all 10 inches, and she said yes. Again I was scared. Tried an 8 inch dildo on her and only made it 6 inches in. You're absolutely correct about them overestimating.

Comment

It has happened to me. It has happened to my friends. It has happened BY my female friends.

Comment

Women only have a few tools at their disposal to measure our lengths: the man's word, hands, wrists, forearms, and each orifice. A penis with a girth of 4.75" and a length of 5.5" might feel just right for girl X, but if she were to try a penis with a girth of 5.25-5.5" and a length of maybe 5.75", she'd naturally assume it to be several inches larger.
                Starting: 4/2/2013
                BPEL: 7.5"
                MEG: 5.25"
                BEG: 6"
                BPFSL: 8.1"

Current:
                BPEL: 8.25"
                MEG: 5.5" (-.25")
                BEG: 6" (-.25")
                BPFSL: 8.75"
                NBPEL: 7.75"

My Log

Comment

Typical.

Girls are emotional goofballs.

Cute, funny, silly, retarded, ect.

Ignore them and be the man, women like men.

Comment

Avoid sexing your emotionally distressed girlfriend because she'll perceive your pee pee to be smaller.

Comment

Originally posted by riceboy287 View Post
                      Avoid sexing your emotionally distressed girlfriend because she'll perceive your pee pee to be smaller.
                      More like, if you plan on having make-up sex, you better have really made up. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Danster579 View Post
                        Typical.

Girls are emotional goofballs.

Cute, funny, silly, retarded, ect.

Ignore them and be the man, women like men.
                        Honestly one of the best straight forward posts ive ever read. So true and leaves no room for "what if"
                        Be a man, let her be a silly emotionally charged woman and show her u know how to make her feel good with whatever size cock u got.
                        "We are eternal, all this pain is an illusion"

Comment

Moral of the story as always is that they suck at estimating sizes.
                          Thats why they ask us if the dress makes them look fat or whatever.
                          Future owner of a glorious cock.

I'll call it, the thunder dragon.

Comment

Originally posted by Hanma View Post
                            Moral of the story as always is that they suck at estimating sizes.
                            This is true.

Comment

Im 7inches and one girl said i was 9 inch , and my current g.f said im 5 inches... women don't know how to measure

Comment

Working...
                              X