She told me I'm the perfect size

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• She told me I'm the perfect size

My gf told me my dick is the perfect size. How should I take that? Is it a good thing, or does that mean she's had bigger?

It's been bothering me ever since she said it, and gave me the nudge to find PE. I'm gaining, however I feel like I'll never be her biggest. =/
    Cinest's progress and routine.

Even if you had a Ferrari 599 GTO, your car would still not be the fastest.

Comment

Did you enjoy having sex with her? If so, she clearly has so just erase that nagging thought of your mind and enjoy what you have.

_SR-
      Start: 20/June/2012 (1st start):
      BPEL: 17cm (6.69")
      MSEG: 12.5cm (4.92")aprox
      Current(28/July/2013)
      BPEL:19.9cm(7.83")/NBPEL:17.5cm (6.89")
      MSEG:12.7cm (5.00")
      Current goal:NBPEL:20cm(7.87")
      MSEG:14cm(5.51")

Relentlessly forward, without regret, pain or forgiveness.

Comment

Only on this forum will you find people who are bothered by being told their penis is perfect.

Comment

Mine told me that so I got bigger , now she says ir is too big.

Comment

Normally when a woman says you're perfect they are being polite and are wishing you were bigger. Unless she said it with real enthusiasm. Depends on her body language and stuff

Comment

Originally posted by Brenok View Post
              Only on this forum will you find people who are bothered by being told their penis is perfect.
              Exactly! Baffling sometimes....

Originally posted by disasters View Post
              Normally when a woman says you're perfect they are being polite and are wishing you were bigger. Unless she said it with real enthusiasm. Depends on her body language and stuff
              So at what point, can a woman say that a man is the perfect size and it actually be the truth and nothing more or less without being called a liar and criticized that she actually means something else? I'm just honestly curious at this point.
              MrsDonjelqer76
              Last edited by MrsDonjelqer76; 07-25-2013, 07:09 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Cinest View Post
                My gf told me my dick is the perfect size. How should I take that? Is it a good thing, or does that mean she's had bigger?

It's been bothering me ever since she said it, and gave me the nudge to find PE. I'm gaining, however I feel like I'll never be her biggest. =/
                I don't know you, and I don't know your girlfriend. However, as an honest woman myself, I would like to think that if she said you're the perfect size, then you're the perfect size. It shouldn't mean anything else. So what if she's had bigger? Maybe she didn't like having bigger. Maybe you LITERALLY are perfect for her. You should take it as a good thing, in my opinion.

PE should be for you and your health, not any other reason. Sure, some things may drive you to do PE (wanting to be a woman's biggest), but in the end, it needs to be for you. I don't think you should simply PE based off an assumption that your girlfriend wants bigger or has had bigger. That's just my opinion though.

Just go enjoy the sex and stop over-thinking things!!

Comment

Why in the world do most guys not believe a woman when she gives a compliment on your penis? If she says it's perfect, it means it's perfect to fit her. It gives her pleasure without the pain and pleasure is what they want. They may also really love the way it looks.

Sure they won't tell you it's the biggest because they don't want to lie to you especially if you have a great relationship. I noticed my wife had never told me I'm huge or anything like that. She has always loved the feeling mine gave her and she experienced many orgasms with my current size at the time. She had always told me mine was perfect. I always assumed she had one bigger but never asked. Only after telling her about PE did she tell me that her ex was quite a bit bigger but she never had an orgasm with him and sometimes had pain from it.

Now here's what changed my mind about what women really want. First of all, my wife along with many other ladies here had no idea that men were so insecure about their size until coming to the Gym so why would they lie to you to begin with. Secondly, since doing PE, I have gotten to be the biggest she has ever had but it reached a point where the stretch I gave her prevented her from having the intense orgasms she had previously had with me. She was getting very concerned about it but after about 4 months she finally adapted to it and things are good again. She would have been perfectly fine with me at any size since I took care of her in many ways, not just with my penis. I used my fingers, tongue, and whatever else I had at my disposal. I also took care of her by making sure she was aware of how much I love her and knowing I will always be there for her no matter what.

Guys, just remember that women are not the crazy devious creatures we sometimes make them out to be. Sure they have their moments when they say things that hurt but don't we all especially when we are having a fight and saying something hurtful in retaliation. If she seems very focused on a huge penis then you need to get rid of her and find a lady who appreciates you for you. There are a very small majority of size queens out there but they're not worth your time. Some may sound like size queens but are just talking BS when they are with their friends.

Now I'm not saying that a lady may not be curious about a big penis but that doesn't mean she wants one all the time. That's where dildos and other toys come in. She can satisfy that curiousity and may not even like it. A toy will not replace the warm body and the intelligent mind of a caring man that she originally fell in love with. It is exactly what the name implies, just a toy. My wife has many toys with one bigger than me but by no means does she prefer them over the real thing.

If more men would just understand these things, their relationships and there peace of mind will be so much better.
                  Bondage.
                  Some people call it domestic violence.
                  We call it foreplay.
                  Got cuffs? GAME ON!

My routine and gains.

Comment

Looking4more
                    "A negative mind will never get you a positive life.”

Comment

Perfect.... HA! I wonder why that word even exists. Ain't nothing perfect! lol

My GF would say my junk is perfect, yeah whatever. It may be perfect to her, but to me it's not.

Which is effing crazy because when I penetrate her she has seizures and all. Heck I make her cum in less than two minutes, without foreplay. Over and over again.

Perfect? Whatever.

You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

Originally posted by Frog72 View Post
                        Thank you Frog.
                        Bondage.
                        We call it foreplay.
                        Got cuffs? GAME ON!

My routine and gains.

Comment

Originally posted by Jay1983 View Post
                          Perfect.... HA! I wonder why that word even exists. Ain't nothing perfect! lol

My GF would say my junk is perfect, yeah whatever. It may be perfect to her, but to me it's not.

Which is effing crazy because when I penetrate her she has seizures and all. Heck I make her cum in less than two minutes, without foreplay. Over and over again.

Perfect? Whatever.

Sounds like you are perfect for her if she reacts that way. Take her at her word when she says you're perfect size.
                          Bondage.
                          We call it foreplay.
                          Got cuffs? GAME ON!

My routine and gains.

Comment

Originally posted by Looking4more View Post
                            Sounds like you are perfect for her if she reacts that way. Take her at her word when she says you're perfect size.
                            I try to, but it's a catch 22... Maybe I'm not the perfect size, maybe I just know how to work it? lol

When I reach 8.5" EL by 6" EG I will feel that I have the perfect size!

She claims she doesn't want it any longer, but when I cram it in her as deep as I can, she seizures in ecstasy, without pain.

Damn that just motivates me to PE more!
                            You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

My good man....unless you have a loving wife who likes to be stretched out, 6.5 is a bit much for now...
                              Cause I'm TNT, I'm Dynamite :boxing::aikido:

Got nine lives...used six already!! :angel:

Comment

Working...
                              X