Guy with Small hands = What?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by peckerachu View Post
    Not really how people work. In the real world people look very closely at others try and find as many flaws as they can and then boost their own ego by making mean comments. However having smaller hands definately makes your dick look bigger!
    I'm sorry that your life experiences and insecurities have led you to this conclusion. I'd like to think that, in general, people are better than that. I would read theZZWomans post a couple more times because there is truth in that. If your head is ugly and you walk around with a brown paper bag on it, guess what, everyone's gonna stare at your head.
    Progress Log | Extender Progress Log
    Recommended Routine
    2016 (5 1/2 x 4 1/2) > 2017 (7 5/8 x 5 5/8) > 2020 (8 x 5 3/4) > Oct 2021 (7 1/2 x 5 3/4)
    BPEL Gains: 2.5" | MEG Gains: 1.25"

Comment

Originally posted by IronWrist View Post
      Is this a joke to some people? I realize this thread is from a couple years ago but I couldnt let this go. I cam across this thread obviously from searching an issue having to do with being blessed, by our all-knowing, omnipotent creator, with hands literally so small I've wondered if I have some underlying medical condition and am currently, SERIOUSLY, contemplating ending my life. And here, after a couple months of searching and finding the internet, a system of limitlesa knowledge, somewhere you can go to look up literally ANYTHING, barely has anything noteworthy on the subject of men with small hands. And not smaller than average, but literally small enough that I've met girls who are 5 feet even, have bigger hands than mine?? I am a 5'8 male. Never, in my life have I met someone with smaller hands than mine. My father, sister, and mother all have larger. I can find no one in this life to relate to, no guidance or advice online or from any doctor I've been to. Ive literally watched girls I've been on dates with or talk to notice my hands then check their own, whether it be subconcious or not. And finally, I arrive here, where people brush the issue off as if it were just some things some people didnt like, saying things like aa long as you have a positive outlook youll be good and what on the flying fuck could any of you possibly know about this? Christ. This issue is so uncommon and insignificant to the world that there are literally probably 5 pertinent articles you can find on the internet that may be able to explain why this has occurred or what to do. Because it doesnt matter a bit to anyone. Men are supposed to have larger hands. End of story. This isnt something like cancer, right? Or AIDS or something life threatenting. So why would anything more than a "haha you will have an easier time picking your nose" be more appropriate? The only thing other thing regarding this subject your likely to find is some bullshit having to do with Donald Trump. Like.. i am so fucking over this. I have lost the love of my life because of this. I am not lying, she left me for a another guy. I assume she was so turned off by my hands after 2 years, that when she finally noticed she couldnt help but break things off within a week, and find someone with (and I ak not kidding) almost freakishly large hands. I made a promise to myself, 7 years ago, when i was 18, that I would never procreate because I'd never subject someone else to this life, If i cared anything about the human race and the future of our existence or my own progeny, i could never pass on genetic trait (I am assuming this is something genetic and not me being personally punished by God) and put another person through this unsung torment. There is no pity for a man with small hands. We are supposed to have them. I honestly wish I could tell you how many times I've been gearing up to have sex with a girl, or even just playing around and they've said something like "Ouch, stop spanking me so hard with your big ass hands" a testament to the assumption that all mens hands are supposed to be large. Could you imagine, each time, how crippling that is for me? And it happens ALOT. I am not an unnatractive guy at all, and have no other problems with women. It is ironic actually, and the only thing I can keep thinking is; maybe in a padt life, I was a HUGE asshole, and now my punishment is to be cursed with finding relationships only to know that nothing I ever acquire will be permanent. That any romantic relationship i find myself in is only temporary, until they notice my hands. And no, if they were ATLEAST the same size as girls', then Id have some hope. They are barely 7 in and the skinniest motherfuckers you have ever seen. My.pinky finger literally appears to be a boneless, useless THING i cant even fucking find a name for. It is not something you notice right away, atleast not for those women that arent so obsessed with a mans hands. But it IS something you can never get around. Even if it isnt a big focus of theirs, it is somethong they expect. But to explain this is pointless. No one will ever know the importance hands play in interpersonal relationships between men and women becauseit is one of those things we arent supposed to worry about. It is just something that usually.IS. Like having two eyes, or two ears or a mouth with a fucking tongue in it. I am writing this thinking of what to say next, because this is something I've kept to myself for so, SO long. But there is nothing else I can think to say that would make any difference.. this shit is not in the least bit funny, or a joke. Like wtf??
      I am agree with you iron.I assume you have a small bone structure just like me:
      hand size:16 cm from palm base to middle finger
      wrist circunference:16,5 cm
      height:1,70 meters

I assume too that you may be focussing in forearms and wrist endurance.But i know how you feel.I made a new post talking about me,my problems,insecuritys.And like the GYM appart say,everything goes,doesn't have to be about PE.
      I know how you feel about having small hands.And i support you,is not a joke.
      I always think in goes hgh to see if can help bone width and all that plus working in a field for too long like 3 years.Is crazy right?But what else i can do?We want to feel good with us.
      Send me a pm sometime,i will too anyday.Take care and tell us how you going?

Comment

A good friend of mine has hands possibly smaller then yours (he can barely hold a bottle of beer comfortably) and a girl told me he was packing, at least girth wise. I don't think there's a correlation
        Trax2Brax
        Last edited by Trax2Brax; 11-24-2017, 11:32 AM.
        Start: 8.25 BPEL, 5.2 MEG, 6.4 Base Girth, 9 BPFSL

9/11/17: 8.5 BPEL, 5.25 MEG, 6.5 Base Girth, 9 BPFSL 7.75 NBPEL*

10/7/17 (EQ increased): 8.5 BPEL, 5.5 MEG, 6.4 Base Girth, 9 BPFSL, 7.75 NBPEL

11/17/17: 8.75 BPEL, 5.5 MEG, 9.25 BPFSL, 8 NBPEL

2/9/19: Same as 11/17/17

Comment

Originally posted by peckerachu View Post
          Not really how people work. In the real world people look very closely at others try and find as many flaws as they can and then boost their own ego by making mean comments. However having smaller hands definately makes your dick look bigger!
          Only if you are extremely immature do you look outside yourself for acceptance - this is a middle school mentality, you are supposed to grow out of it by the time you graduate high school.

Comment

Originally posted by TheZZWoman View Post
            Only if you are extremely immature do you look outside yourself for acceptance - this is a middle school mentality, you are supposed to grow out of it by the time you graduate high school.
            One thing is accept yourseft,and the other is to have to deal with people's standards for acceptance.Both different things.Remember,if you accept yourselft doesn't mean others will do.Two different things.And is reality.

Comment

Originally posted by sweetpe View Post
              One thing is accept yourseft,and the other is to have to deal with people's standards for acceptance.Both different things.Remember,if you accept yourselft doesn't mean others will do.Two different things.And is reality.
              Granted, that's why I love my age right now. I don't give a Sh*t what people think, I am who I am and make no apologies for it. In a couple of years I won't give a F*ck which is even better, I get to shove who I am in their faces! You will soon realize that accepting yourself will help you find people who accept you for who you are and the rest will always be there but become unimportant to you! Hope you find your peace soon.

Comment

Granted, that's why I love my age right now. I don't give a Sh*t what people think, I am who I am and make no apologies for it. In a couple of years I won't give a F*ck which is even better, I get to shove who I am in their faces! You will soon realize that accepting yourself will help you find people who accept you for who you are and the rest will always be there but become unimportant to you! Hope you find your peace soon.
                Lead by your own drum beat and others will follow.
                Recommended Routine
                2016 (5 1/2 x 4 1/2) > 2017 (7 5/8 x 5 5/8) > 2020 (8 x 5 3/4) > Oct 2021 (7 1/2 x 5 3/4)

Comment

Thanks.I assume you watched my post about me.

Comment

I am agree with you iron.I assume you have a small bone structure just like me:
                    hand size:16 cm from palm base to middle finger
                    wrist circunference:16,5 cm
                    height:1,70 meters

I assume too that you may be focussing in forearms and wrist endurance.But i know how you feel.I made a new post talking about me,my problems,insecuritys.And like the GYM appart say,everything goes,doesn't have to be about PE.
                    I know how you feel about having small hands.And i support you,is not a joke.
                    I always think in goes hgh to see if can help bone width and all that plus working in a field for too long like 3 years.Is crazy right?But what else i can do?We want to feel good with us.
                    Send me a pm sometime,i will too anyday.Take care and tell us how you going?
                    I don`t know why you see your hands as small...on 170cm, it sounds about proportional.
                    starting size:07.2016-NBPEL 15.3 cm;MEG 12.6cm(4.9)

Now:01.2018-NBPEL 19cm(7.5);MEG 14cm(5.5)

Comment

Originally posted by everydaynormalguy View Post
                      I don`t know why you see your hands as small...on 170cm, it sounds about proportional.
                      Because of the bone structure.They look like a kid hand.My hands doesn't look manly.On the other hand,my uncle,brother of my father,is the same height as me and have thick and fat fingers and hand.
                      That is what i am looking for.Manly hands,strong and hard hands,wide hands.I want to feel good with myself.I want to feel manly.You know what i mean?.

Comment

Because of the bone structure.They look like a kid hand.My hands doesn't look manly.On the other hand,my uncle,brother of my father,is the same height as me and have thick and fat fingers and hand.
                        That is what i am looking for.Manly hands,strong and hard hands,wide hands.I want to feel good with myself.I want to feel manly.You know what i mean?.
                        Then you should seriously consider the hand grip I mentioned earlier. I think on this thread...
                        Recommended Routine

Comment

Nope, I was wrong, but you saw it in the other thread...

Originally posted by Ultimate Burrito View Post
                          Hey bro, the only thing that has helped with small hands is grip strength training. I found this out indirectly. I've always been a restless person and work in an office. I bought some hand grips to help manage stress and give me something to do when feeling restless. This has worked really well for me because it also allows me to express extra energy in a non distracting way. My grippers have 100lbs of tension. The brand that I use is Captains of Crush, good quality, all steel. I have been doing reps of 15 two to three times a day and now I have ripped forearms and fat, meaty hands. Even though I consider my hands small, I have to wear XXL gloves just to fit my hands because they are so thick. Maybe this is something that will help.
                          Recommended Routine

Comment

Originally posted by Ultimate Burrito View Post
                            Nope, I was wrong, but you saw it in the other thread...
                            Yeah i saw it ultimate burrito.Thanks.I should consider too to do really hard exercises for my hand or working with something hard.

Comment

Yeah i saw it ultimate burrito.Thanks.I should consider too to do really hard exercises for my hand or working with something hard.
                              You might consider collection of grippers.It`s a very good choice.YOu can also work on your grip on a pull up bar (death hangs) or barbell exercises.A lot of choice you got.
                              starting size:07.2016-NBPEL 15.3 cm;MEG 12.6cm(4.9)

Now:01.2018-NBPEL 19cm(7.5);MEG 14cm(5.5)

Comment

Originally posted by everydaynormalguy View Post
                                You might consider collection of grippers.It`s a very good choice.YOu can also work on your grip on a pull up bar (death hangs) or barbell exercises.A lot of choice you got.
                                The company that makes my grippers makes them up to 365lbs of tension. That is sick! Could you imagine having a grip strength like that? They'd call you "The Lobster." LOL
                                Recommended Routine

Comment

Working...
                                X