Thick/Big girls and size preference?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Virom View Post
    A finger can bend, a penis can't. You use a vibrator? Might be the reason of why you need multiple stimulation to get off. The vibrator has dezentized your clit making it respond less to anything that isn't a vibrator.
    If you know how to use it, you won't need to bend it. Positions and angles, knowing how to thrust, and how to utilize all what you've got, your penis, and the rest of your and your partners bodies are what matters.

Having a big penis won't help if you don't know how to use it, its not just thrusting, you have to be aware of many things.

And the preference for multiple stimulation does not stem from toys desensitization, try to study the female orgasm more for a better understanding (refer to the links in my first response), and introducing toys brings extra for both partners pleasure.
    MrB8
    Member of the Month Nov 2013
    Last edited by MrB8; 03-15-2014, 05:14 PM.
    A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

A finger can bend, a penis can't. You use a vibrator? Might be the reason of why you need multiple stimulation to get off. The vibrator has dezentized your clit making it respond less to anything that isn't a vibrator.
      Virom, My point comparing the finger to the size of a penis was about the size. A finger is smaller then a penis can get a woman off, surly whatever sized penis can please a woman. I'm sorry if I didn't make that clear.

I don't need the vibrator to get off, trust me! Multiple stimulation just really turns me on (vibrator or no vibrator). I can squirt just fine without it, and we don't use it every time.
      Mrs. workin_4_it
      Last edited by Mrs. workin_4_it; 03-15-2014, 05:24 PM.
      I will never apologize for being me. People should apologize for asking me to be anything else.

Comment

Women using a vibrator on their clit is like men using a deathgrip when they masturbate. The penis won't respond well to the vagina and the clit won't respond well to other stimulation to the clit.

Comment

Originally posted by Mrs. workin_4_it View Post
          Virom, My point comparing the finger to the size of a penis was about the size. A finger is smaller then a penis can get a woman, surly whatever sized penis can please a woman. I'm sorry if I didn't make that clear.

I don't need the vibrator to get off, trust me! Multiple stimulation just really turns me on (vibrator or no vibrator). I can squirt just fine without it, and we don't use it every time.
          Ok! I just wanted to make clear about the vibrator thing if you weren't aware of it I advice women from using it.

Comment

Ok! I just wanted to make clear about the vibrator thing if you weren't aware of it I advice women from using it.
            Why would you advise women from using it?
            Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

A vibrator will never replace a penis unless of course one does not know how to use their penis, maybe you should plug a battery up your but and see if your sex life gets better. You should look into Mensa, they can always use a few new ideas.

Comment

Also we're here to make our penises bigger. Do that in case you're insecure. Simply. And as everyone else has said, you're not small, and there are more ways to stimulate a woman to orgasm.
                “I keep six honest serving men (they taught me all i knew); Theirs names are What and Why and When And How And Where and Who.” - Rudyard Kipling

Comment

As the proud husband of a BBW, I feel the need to comment...My wife has never really had an issue with my pre-PE length, which was 6.5 inches bone pressed, 5.1 girth I have been doing stealth PE for a couple of months now, and am just a bit over 7 inches BPEL,5.2 girth. You can hit all the spots that she needs stimulated with 6 inches, or even less, so I don't think that you would have a problem unless she just likes the visual stimulation of a big dick. When I'm hitting my wife from behind lately, she says I feel huge, and am even starting to hurt her a little bit. She commented about 2 days ago that she actually thinks I'm growing...I have to admit that it's good for my ego. Like others have said, 6 inches is plenty, especially considering that average is anywhere from 5 to 7 inches. By all means though, try some of the excercises you find here. THEY WORK. Good Luck.

Comment

First, you did the right thing by coming to the PEGym with your problems. Women *do* like big penises but they *hate* insecurity in the bedroom. If you make your sex about your weakness she'll feel awkward and less attracted to you.

Second, she *told you straight out* that you having a small penis is unimportant for her needs. Is she lying? Of course, she's a woman. But she is *choosing* you and saying you're adequate.

Third, the science says that in addition to women *generally* preferring larger penises it also says that larger women may have a bit of a preference for a bigger dick as well.

But really, do the exercises and don't bring up the topic with her ever again. She has told you that you could have a micropenis and she would still pursue a relationship with you. Women say things like "your dick is big" or "size doesn't matter" because they don't want you ruining whatever fun she might have by letting your ego run wild.

Comment

This thread makes me want to fuck a huge fattie some girls may be size queens but I am a size king, but not too say I'm not attracted to average weighted woman just a preference. When my gf lost 50 pounds I was encouraging and happy for her but she knew that it was like me shrinking my penis size for her and her having to be happy bout that. I miss when she was a BBw oh well no biggie hopefully she gains weight when she has my babies hahaha.

Comment

The title of this thread makes laugh - in UK English, "thick" when applied to a person only ever means stupid, not fat...

Comment

Now that pust a spin on it, lol. Stupid chicks love big dicks. That could be a whole new thread.

Comment

Originally posted by BigO View Post
                            Now that pust a spin on it, lol. Stupid chicks love big dicks. That could be a whole new thread.
                            My GF's got a PhD. My previous GF had a PhD. 8.5" NBP/6.25" MSEG. Make of that what you will!

Comment

Originally posted by Ivor View Post
                              My GF's got a PhD. My previous GF had a PhD. 8.5" NBP/6.25" MSEG. Make of that what you will!
                              lol American academia best way to become a stronger statist nationalist hag... yea stupid chicks love big dicks I agree big o good thread idea ill be looking out for it .

Comment

Stupid guys hate on women's preference in penis size^^^

Hopefully we all realize that some women have deeper vaginal canals and may enjoy the orgasm caused by the feeling of being full (i.e. a-spot, culdesac orgasms, etc...). It does not mean that she wouldn't love a man who is smaller, it is merely a preference. A smaller man may be able to work the angles or whatever to give her multiple mind-blowing orgasms without the need to stimulate the deeper regions, who knows. Penis size preference is like men's size preferences in a woman. I have the picture of my ideal woman, but everyday I see beautiful women who don't have the ideal curves I seek, but I think no less of them in any way. I enjoy them for who they are.

A preference should read: fantasy. And fantasies are that for a reason.

Comment

Working...
                                X