This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It was consensual. She planned it.

And he did finish because they had a pregnancy scare.

Do girls usually lie about this? I mean is it like a normal thing or what? Shes never lied about anything else.

Maybe im just overthinking it but i just cant wrap my head around how she could possibly think shes a virgin... and the possibilty of her lying about it really bothers me

Comment

She planned the sexual encounter and there was a pregnancy scare?

Did she tell you this or the ex? Someone is lying. It could be her or her jilted lover.

Comment

Her ex told my friend that she planned the encounter and that they thought that she might have gotten pregrant because she missed her period. My friend told me that her ex told him that. And he also said that her ex said that the first time they tried it it hurt her so bad she made him stop. The second time is when the pregancy scare happened because he didnt use a condom and got a few thrusts in before he stopped.

This is her side:

We were texted a while ago. We werr flirting it up and out of the blue she says i need to tell you something. And im like, sure. And she says "ive never really done it" and i said, your a virgin? And shes like, "yyeeeeaah..." and then a few texts later she also tells me that they tried a could times but that it "just didnt happen". And i dont remember what else was said after that its been a while ago.

The subject came up again a couple weeks ago and she said that she was "rreeeaaally close" to not being a virgin, and that that was a story for another time.

So you can see why i am incredibly confused here and bothered. I honestly dont give a shit if shes a virgin or not. I care about the possibility that shes lying about it, but if she is why would she tell me she is out of the blue? I mean the first convo we had about it wasnt really leading to that. Shes never lied to me before, and she really doesnt seem like the type of girl to do so. Shes a sweet girl and a really caring person.

We were also talking on the phone one time and i asked her if she wishes her ex could have her first, and she said no, and that if she could go back in time to do it again she wouldnt.

Thats pretty much the whole story the best way i can explain it. Oh, and the first time they "tried" it was on a baseball field. The second time they tried he snuck into her bedroom late at night. Keep in mind, she was 17 when they tried and shes 18 now.

And as a side detail: the reason she was crying to her friend, is because her ex was being mean to her the night previously at some event they were all at for their graduation. She told me she couldnt remember exactly what he said to her but that he was like "it counted" or something like that. Basically saying the times that we tried counted. But i guess he just said it in a very mean and cruel way and she was running on very little sleep so it just made her start crying the nigh lt after he said that to her.

She has also told me that whenever she hears something about her ex she gets reallt sad. And she told me that what makes her so sad is the fact that he hasnt been able to move on and that she has known him her whole life and most of her memories are with him. And so she feels bad for him i guess. Like whenever i bring him up in conversation she gets sad and doesnt want to talk about it.

Now that ive kinds cleared a few things up, whats yalls take on it now? Lol

Comment

Let me ask you something. Would you believe anything and EX said about you, especially when if it was not a good break up?
          ​Mrs. L4M
          BDSM Safe, Sane & Consensual
          Hubby's Routine

BPEL 6.5 +1.5 ~>8.0 02/2013
          MEG. 4.7 +1.3 ~>6.0 03/2013

Comment

Mrslookingformore,

I see what your saying. Her ex told my friend about this prior to their breakup.
            But i do agree, he could be blowing smoke. My friend has even said hes pretty two faced when it comes to girls. So i guess i should take what he says with a grain of salt.

Comment

Originally posted by smallersideofavg View Post
              Mrslookingformore,

I see what your saying. Her ex told my friend about this prior to their breakup.
              But i do agree, he could be blowing smoke. My friend has even said hes pretty two faced when it comes to girls. So i guess i should take what he says with a grain of salt.
              Indeed.
              ​Mrs. L4M
              Hubby's Routine

Comment

Oh well. Ill get the whole story from her when shes ready to talk about it amd go from there.

I will say this though. Regardless of whether or not shes a virgin. I think she honestly believes she is. It just made me wonder how she could think she is if what her ex says actually happened

Comment

You need to stop obsessing about it, or you will sabotage the relationship before it starts. Get to know her like she have asked and then decide if you like her enough to be worried about whether or not she is a virgin.
                  ​Mrs. L4M
                  Hubby's Routine

Comment

I do t really care if shes a virgin. What i care about is if shes bwing truthful about it.

And weve known each other long before we started dating officially

Comment

Originally posted by smallersideofavg View Post
                      I do t really care if shes a virgin. What i care about is if shes bwing truthful about it.

And weve known each other long before we started dating officially
                      If you know her for that long then you should already know whether to trust her or not.

If is bothering you this much that we already have 3 pages on this thread, then it is a big deal to you.

What if she is a virgin? Then you are stressing for nothing.
                      What if she isn't? How would you know? As we already said some girls are virgins but no longer have a hymen (especially if involved with dancing or sports).

So you either trust her or you don't. Move on or you are going to lose this possible relationship.
                      ​Mrs. L4M
                      Hubby's Routine

Comment

She is not a virgin. The scare was on the second attempt?????

Any ways who cares. If you like her don't even worry about it. She may believe that she really is. Some people think the hymen must be broken to lose the V card.

She may also believe the act was not completed so let her have you as the first and you will know you were the first to have complete sex with her.
                        Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Bigo, thanks for the response.

Its possible that her ex was just blowig smoke too. She is incredibly tight so he may not have even been able to get in.

I have another question too. And i know its a stupid one but i honestly dont know because ive heard mixed opinnions. At what point does a girl actually lose her virginity? Like is it simply the act of sticking your dick inside of her? Just getting the head in? Lol

Comment

I think if there has been penatration it's lost. If a guy rubs the edge I think it's not lost but if meat curtains engulf Mr mushroom tip it's no longer virgin poon.
                            Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Hmm... ya thats pretty much what ive always thought too. Maybe whatever happened she doesnt feel like it counted. I would think though, thst any girl whos been thrusted five times would consider themselves devirginitzed. She not the sharpest tool in the shed though

Comment

Ok, unless you are a gynecologist there is no way for you to really know, some girls bleed some do not.

Here is a link to many links that can entertain/educate you on the subject.

https://www.google.com/search?q=when...m=122&ie=UTF-8

It still going to come down to you and her and the trust between you. There can be some penetration without removing the hymen, otherwise every woman who has ever used a tampon prior to having intercourse, gave it up to Tampax.

Yes, men can penetrate a woman and not go all the way and she can still have her hymen but is she still a virgin? That depends of who you ask and what culture or beliefs they subscribe too.

If a woman has been having anal sex and/or oral sex but no intercourse, is she still virgin? Well to some she might be a "virgin" but the original meaning of the word meant "a maiden not sexually active". So for example if she gave her ex blow job after blow job or anal sex. Would you be ok with that if she was still a intercourse virgin?

I am not trying to trivialize it, just trying to show you that is going to come right back to your relationship with her.

Good luck!
                                MrsLooking4more
                                Retired Super Moderator
                                Member of the Month Feb 2013
                                PEGym Hero
                                Last edited by MrsLooking4more; 08-08-2014, 10:53 PM. Reason: Clarification
                                ​Mrs. L4M
                                Hubby's Routine

Comment

Working...
                                X