need more sex

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr Pull It Hard View Post
    I am quite animalistic when it comes to sex and totally agree it should be spontaneous but when you got twins at 1 year old its pretty hard .....saying that I do seize every opportunity but it only works like 10% of the time .then I start to think why dosnt she want to do it even when we have more than enough time .it starts to fuck with my head making me think in negative ways .Im not going to make love to her next time ...im going to dominate her like a beast .
    Well you have small kids! No wonder she's not that happy about sex! It might take some time to get her into
    mode after given birth. Just talk about it if you havent. How you feel.
    BPEL...7.0 ...7.75....8
    EG......4.9 . .5.4 ..,.6

Start 2009

Comment

I have been doing all these things even more than usual because of the lack of sex (all except for the furniture tho ) our house is full as it is .I have been doing as much as I can aswell to save her energy so she has more for bedtime .

Any tricks to get a woman going besides romance ?
      I'm a virgin so take this advice with a big pinch of salt lol Try working out a lot. Take out all your frustration at the gym or wherever you want to exercise. Do some PE and grow your member. Start to walk around with not many clothes on and show her what she is missing Obviously not when the kids are about.
      Loves Bodyweight Exercises.
      Lib's Progress Log

Comment

Have you tried the "dick in a box" technique?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ABrSYqiqvzc
        My progress log

Comment

Originally posted by Padawan787 View Post
          Have you tried the "dick in a box" technique?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ABrSYqiqvzc
          I was going to post this on a laugh for the forum.
          A Game of Bones. A Stretch With Rice And Fire.

Start1/04/15:BPEL:7.1 MEG:5.2 -1/07/15:BPEL:7.2 MEG:5.4

Edging For Premature Ejaculation./
          Pelvic Floor Balance./
          Minute Man'snKegel Master List./ Reverse Kegels./
          JP90 Routine./ Conditioning Your Wang.

Comment

Originally posted by amc View Post
            Well you have small kids! No wonder she's not that happy about sex! It might take some time to get her into
            mode after given birth. Just talk about it if you havent. How you feel.
            The sex has been all good after birth (c section ) it was only a couple of months ago it started to dry up
            Start date january 3rd 2014
            Bpel....6 3/4"
            Egms....5 1/4"
            Latest measurements 30 th september 2014
            Bpel 7 "at fullest erection
            Egms 5 1/2 "

Short term goal 8" bpel 6"eg
            Long term goal 9"bpel 6.5"eg

Bring out the beast within

Time dedication and trust

Comment

Originally posted by Park Lib View Post
              I'm a virgin so take this advice with a big pinch of salt lol Try working out a lot. Take out all your frustration at the gym or wherever you want to exercise. Do some PE and grow your member. Start to walk around with not many clothes on and show her what she is missing Obviously not when the kids are about.
              Yeah man thats what im doing now .ive been pounding the gym hard recently tryingto get my 8 pack back .she hates the fact that I do pe .she says your just wasting your time .she wont be sayinv that when shee gets destroyed when I reach my goals .
              Bpel....6 3/4"
              Egms....5 1/4"
              Egms 5 1/2 "

Comment

she has only enititiated sex twice in the two years we have been together .she says its the mans job to do that .....can you actually believe thats what she said
                yes...women are programmed different than us...

Comment

I am quite animalistic when it comes to sex and totally agree it should be spontaneous but when you got twins at 1 year old its pretty hard ......
                  No wonder she's tired or seems uninterested....

Comment

Yeah man thats what im doing now .ive been pounding the gym hard recently tryingto get my 8 pack back .she hates the fact that I do pe .she says your just wasting your time .she wont be sayinv that when shee gets destroyed when I reach my goals .
                    Tell her the exact same thing when she's trying to get back her 25-year-old pussy by doing kegels or vagina reconstruction or whatever. "You're wasting your time" that's hilarious. We are all wasting our time here but getting big, aren't we? LOL I just started getting morning wood like never before, I am certainly not wasting my time
                    Loves Bodyweight Exercises.
                    Lib's Progress Log

Comment

Originally posted by CUSP82 View Post
                      Try flowers, taking her out to dinner, you know those romantic things that put them in the mood. Hell mines a sucker for those romantic things, especially buying furniture. I get laid every time she gets a new couch! ( try a bit more romancing)
                      You're either sexually satisfied with a house full of couches. Or sexually frustrated. I had to buddy. Go Cowboys!!!
                      I like to reminisce with people I don't know. Steven Wright

Comment

Hey Mr Pull It Hard,

It is important to know that it usually takes about two years following a pregnancy/birth for a woman's hormones to return to normal. This is likely part of the reason her libido has dropped and why her self-image is lower. Also, as others have mentioned, her fatigue is likely the result of caring for twins as well as beginning a new business with you. So why not figure out some ways that you can ease her roles or responsibilities?

And while I agree that spontaneous sexcapades can certainly adds spice to a relationship, there is nothing wrong with arranging a weekly "sex/date night". In fact, it can build anticipation and there are all kinds of options that can prevent boredom. Also, planned sex sessions help maintain your sex life and keep your sex drives from taking a nosedive.
                        TPW
                        Member of the Month Oct 2013
                        Last edited by TPW; 10-20-2014, 05:12 PM.

Comment

We all need more sex..... from straaaannngggeeerrrrsssssss.

Okay I'm kidding.

Or maybe I'm not.

You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

Quick question. Have you asked if sex leaves her raw due to abrasiveness. This is common in regards to circumcised men (genital mutilation). My wife used to complain about soreness. Since I started foreskin restoration sex is way more frequent. She never gets sore now. I used to think she didn't produce enough natural lubricant but it was me that had the dysfunction. Talk about a head trip. If a woman feels pain during intercourse she will be incentivized against it. She may use a million excuses but fact is if she feels pleasure and not pain she will want more and more. Libido is partially learned as it is the expectation of a payoff. If there is no payoff expect lower labido. I basically made my wife insecure by saying she didnt get wet enough boy was I a fool.
                            9th Aug 2014: BPEL 6.25 MEG 4.9 Volume: 11.94
                            7th Oct 2014: BPEL 6.50 MEG 5.45 Volume: 15.37 29% gain
                            9th Feb 2015: BPEL 6.9 MEG 5.75 Volume: 18.12
                            52% gain

My albums
                            https://www.pegym.com/forums/members...20-albums.html

Comment

Don't mean to be a downer here but make sure she's not cheating on you.

Comment

Originally posted by Sexual Strat View Post
                                Don't mean to be a downer here but make sure she's not cheating on you.
                                Shees not cheating on me dude .I know what shees doing and where she is all the time .even if she wanted to she hasnt got time haha.anyway this problem I was having is now fixed we have been screwing like crazy this week .she wanted some last night but i said to her that I couldnt because I was so tired ......it felt good to give her a piece of her own medicine
                                Bpel....6 3/4"
                                Egms....5 1/4"
                                Egms 5 1/2 "

Comment

Working...