No announcement yet.

What turns YOU on?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Legs and Butts. Especially Brazilian Butts.

When I was in Brazil they use live models in the Store Windows. Woo Hoo!
    “The world will not be destroyed by those who do evil, but by those who watch them without doing anything” Albert Einstein

Comment

My weakness has always been a tight, round little ass and pretty legs. Usually if she has that, everything else is to die for....and I don't care if they're an "A" cup.

Comment

Originally posted by downthere View Post
        My weakness has always been a tight, round little ass and pretty legs. Usually if she has that, everything else is to die for....and I don't care if they're an "A" cup.
        I think the body condition is one of the last things that is important to me. (in a sense of course). We are ALL dealt a different hand as far as bodies go, and I'm not going to say there isn't a body type that doesn't turn me on best, but I am saying it is not necessarily a deal breaker. I firmly believe that the beauty comes from the inside, and if it's beautiful,,,,,,thats that!
        Dick Whammy at your Cervix!

Yes, I've had my heart broken, but STILL got my dick. No one will ever take it away from me!

Comment

The small of a woman's back.
          th.jpg
          BPEL +.9" x EG +.4"

Comment

Sexy women
            Start date january 3rd 2014
            Bpel....6 3/4"
            Egms....5 1/4"
            Latest measurements 30 th september 2014
            Bpel 7 "at fullest erection
            Egms 5 1/2 "

Short term goal 8" bpel 6"eg
            Long term goal 9"bpel 6.5"eg

Bring out the beast within

Time dedication and trust

Comment

To be respected, cared for, cared about, and to know that I am turning her ON are very special to me, but the single biggest turn on to me is quivering, pulsating, expanding, flowing, vagina as I suck and lick the awesome clit with my tongue. This turns me ON.
              closed224
              Member of the Month Dec 2014, Feb 2017
              Last edited by closed224; 10-28-2014, 08:32 AM. Reason: damn spell fixer
              ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

Working...
              X