my girlfriend always...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey BigAbe,

Sometimes, the intensity of a looming orgasm can feel very similar to anxiety or a panic attack. Perhaps that is why your gal is reluctant to let go enough to achieve orgasm. Sometimes, it is simply that her understanding of her sexual body is limited and she does not yet know what these sensations are or where they will lead. And sometimes, as others have already mention, the issue may be that there is some sexual/emotional trauma present. It is difficult to know for sure without speaking with her.

And although the chance of her hoping to get pregnant aside, perhaps she wants you to ejaculate inside her because she is aware that male semen has a very positive effect on women such as increased closeness to her lover as well as a relaxing effect. Not that you should abide by her wishes unless you want to become a parent!!

Semen Can Put Her in a Good Mood

The truth is, without knowing all the facts, it is difficult to suggest a remedy. I would however, suggest that she give self-pleasuring a try as there are many benefits to solo sex that can be very good for her.

10 Scintillating Benefits of Solo Sex

The Zen of Self-Pleasuring
    TPW
    Member of the Month Oct 2013
    Last edited by TPW; 03-07-2015, 07:50 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by The Passionate Wife View Post
      Hey BigAbe,

Sometimes, the intensity of a looming orgasm can feel very similar to anxiety or a panic attack. Perhaps that is why your gal is reluctant to let go enough to achieve orgasm. Sometimes, it is simply that her understanding of her sexual body is limited and she does not yet know what these sensations are or where they will lead. And sometimes, as others have already mention, the issue may be that there is some sexual/emotional trauma present. It is difficult to know for sure without speaking with her.

And although the chance of her hoping to get pregnant aside, perhaps she wants you to ejaculate inside her because she is aware that male semen has a very positive effect on women such as increased closeness to her lover as well as a relaxing effect. Not that you should abide by her wishes unless you want to become a parent!!

Semen Can Put Her in a Good Mood

The truth is, without knowing all the facts, it is difficult to suggest a remedy. I would however, suggest that she give self-pleasuring a try as there are many benefits to solo sex that can be very good for her.

10 Scintillating Benefits of Solo Sex

The Zen of Self-Pleasuring
      thanks for the input Passionate Wife

i believe is both emotional trauma, and her understanding of sexual body, she can be very emotionally closed, which makes hard for me. she does not really like getting touched on her g spot because it makes her want to go pee, which i made her squrit before but she freaked out because she thought it was pee, and she dosent liked getting her clit licked to much because it feels weird and she is getting used to it and it feels to good!

and as of ejaculation inside her i done it before because she practically beg me too and she was so happy afterwards, after that she was late for her period for about a week, that month we had 2 big fights so that may have contributed it was just so much stress for both parts because it took so long for her to get it. after that i never liked the idea of ejaculation inside her until were both ready.
      Last edited by BigAbe; 03-07-2015, 08:17 PM.

Comment

You're welcome BigAbe. While it is likely a combination of issues rather than just one, before assuming that her behaviour during sex is the result of emotional trauma or vulnerability, consider what she is like with you outside sexual play. Does she appear unemotional at those times as well or just when you are having sex?

Comment

My wife and I have 4 boys, we are done and she WANTS me to cum inside of her all the time.

Personally I think it's a natural sexual desire. I think more women would want a man to come onside of them if the chance of pregnancy was not possible.

I don't think her wanting him to cum inside her automatically makes her guilty of anything.
          Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

only way to have sex..lucky you to be free to feel yourself shooting into her...what a beautiful loving act, sacred really...a bond between two loving people...enjoy!

Comment

Originally posted by BigO View Post
              My wife and I have 4 boys, we are done and she WANTS me to cum inside of her all the time.

Personally I think it's a natural sexual desire. I think more women would want a man to come onside of them if the chance of pregnancy was not possible.

I don't think her wanting him to cum inside her automatically makes her guilty of anything.
              Same here - My wife loves it and when I do she holds me really tight. She had a tubal ligation about 12 years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by The Passionate Wife View Post
                You're welcome BigAbe. While it is likely a combination of issues rather than just one, before assuming that her behaviour during sex is the result of emotional trauma or vulnerability, consider what she is like with you outside sexual play. Does she appear unemotional at those times as well or just when you are having sex?
                yeah at times she can be very unemotional outside sex, it kinda gets me thinking

Comment

Working...
                X