Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seriously?

===Thread Closed===
    The difference between a winner and loser is, I don't date losers.

Comment

Yeah guys, I found out i am 5.5 in length and 4.5 in girth. If I ever had anything bad happen to my penis and it became shorter or thinner or did not work then that would not effect my non sexual relationships with people right? Thanks, I just want to make sure. Sorry, I will ask questions like this with my therapist when i get one in 2 months.

Comment

Do women get turned on more by bigger penises?

Hi there ladies, I jelqued a few times in the past and when I did I felt a lot of confidence after I had jelqued. It went away but i felt like my penis was stronger for a while. Ladies, does a big strong penis turn you on or is it the man that turns you on? Can a man with just an average penis turn you on or do you need a big strong penis to turn you on? Can a man with an average penis turn you on as much as a man with a big strong penis? Thank you very much.

Comment

Roy we're the the same size but you are .5 bigger in girth. I have allowed my size to affect my life as well. Life, existence, the reality of consciousness and its origin, those 4 things man, along with morals and moral love, are what really matter. We will miss out on this perfect gift called life, if we live with only our sizes on our minds. We will think small, lack common sense, and accomplish little if we continue down this path Roy. I hope you do get help in 2 months, I hope you do gain in size, so that YOU, AND I, can finally accept ourselves, and just be, and be joyful.

Comment

You're sounding like me man. Mentally speaking, stop now. Its all downhill from where you're at. Trust me.

Comment

I feel we are in a hamster wheel sometimes. Answer Depends on the woman some would care some won't shocking that different people like different things. Stop worrying about what girls will think of your penis it will make you seem like you have low self esteem. Do PE because you want to see a bigger penis the rest will fall into place. I know i sound kinda mean but there are at least 100 threads that are similar and they all will give the same answer.
              6.3 bpel -->6.9BPEL-->7.1BPEL
              5.0 eg-->5.0eg
              short goal
              7.3bpl
              wishful
              8.5 bpel
              8.0 nbpel
              5.75 eg

Comment

Oh no, not more of this.

I've got a Tiger by the tail.

Comment

Roy you have a wonderful penis. Your friends will like you fine, and you will find a woman who will love you. You are very sweet. Don't worry about your penis it is perfect.
                  ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

Well, I'm sure we're all glad to have a safe place for such questions we can't ask elsewhere RJ. So thanks for sharing your questions openly.

Unfortunately, there's only a handful of women here to give their opinion. But, the guys can back that up, I think.

It's really comparable to boobs for us guys. Different tastes for different people. Some like this, some like that.

But the important point is that it's the person that matters most. And if you're dealing with someone who only cares about something so specific, then they are probably not worth your effort.

Yes RJ, that size can please a woman just fine. Physically and visually. And being attached to a man they are attracted to, care for, and cares for them, would be the biggest turn on of all.

No worries.
                    Last edited by BigO; 06-30-2015, 08:41 PM.
                    Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Well said W4I, as I said Roy your penis is perfect. Some very lucky woman is going to fall madly in love with you. You are very sweet.

Comment

Some ladies prefer an average one, generally speaking they seem to care more about EQ, so work on this and make sure it's healthy and they will love what you have!
                        "Those who know others have knowledge,
                        those who know themselves have insight.
                        Those who master others have force,
                        those who master themselves have strength". - Lao Tzu

Comment

Originally posted by Royjentune View Post
                          Hi there ladies, I jelqued a few times in the past and when I did I felt a lot of confidence after I had jelqued. It went away but i felt like my penis was stronger for a while. Ladies, does a big strong penis turn you on or is it the man that turns you on? Can a man with just an average penis turn you on or do you need a big strong penis to turn you on? Can a man with an average penis turn you on as much as a man with a big strong penis? Thank you very much.
                          Hey man its the penis that turns the woman on not the man or personality or any of that stuff but it is the cock and cock alone.

Comment

I wonder if some of us don't understand irony, and sarcasm?

Comment

The best exercise you can do at a gym, the pull up.

Pull up in a Porsche, Aston Martin, Ferrari. The girl's will love you.
                              7 1/4 inches x 5 1/4 inches Spring 2014
                              8 X 5 1/2 late summer 2014
                              8 X 5 3/4 Feb. 2015 That took a while.
                              8 X 6 goal
                              8 X 5 7/8 May 2015, wife said stop for now.

Comment

Thank you everyone very much. I especially like Burtybasset's comment that women seem to care more about eq. Do you guys know from experience that this may be true? Thanks very much.

Comment

Working...
                                X