PE standing up or sitting down ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PE standing up or sitting down ?

The essential question is what's better, to do PE standing up or sitting down. Or does it not matter ?

Sitting down I feel my penis stretches out longer and it's easier to maintain what erection level I want. I lose blood flow standing up and the angle is harder to work with.

But would it be worth trying to do PE standing up to work on maintaining better blood flow or some other kind of benefits ?

Thanks !

Standing up when I am jelqing him, makes it easier for me to help. For him it seems to be depending of what exercise he is doing.
    ​Mrs. L4M
    BDSM Safe, Sane & Consensual
    Hubby's Routine

BPEL 6.5 +1.5 ~>8.0 02/2013
    MEG. 4.7 +1.3 ~>6.0 03/2013

Comment

Originally posted by marlan View Post
      The essential question is what's better, to do PE standing up or sitting down. Or does it not matter ?

Sitting down I feel my penis stretches out longer and it's easier to maintain what erection level I want. I lose blood flow standing up and the angle is harder to work with.

But would it be worth trying to do PE standing up to work on maintaining better blood flow or some other kind of benefits ?

Thanks !
      I'm interested in this too!! personally I mostly sit when doing the workout. I find that stretches are better when sitting and I can grip the base easier when jelqing, the workout just feels more effective when sitting. I will sometimes stand for rotating cranks though cause I feel I get a full rotation when standing but always get caught on the quads when sitting.
      Start: BPEL - 7.008", MEG - 5.197"
      Current: BPEL - 7.126", MEG - 5.118"

Goal: BPEL - 9", MEG - 6.5"

Comment

May I just add that it looks hot as hell when you all stand to jelq and we get to watch. Like watching someone lick ice-cream. Yum!
        ​Mrs. L4M
        Hubby's Routine

Comment

Originally posted by MrsLooking4more View Post
          Standing up when I am jelqing him, makes it easier for me to help. For him it seems to be depending of what exercise he is doing.
          Having the luxury of another jelqing me sure would be nice! And I mainly jelq and I do that sitting down, so does he prefer to jelq sitting down ?

Comment

Originally posted by djmotion View Post
            I'm interested in this too!! personally I mostly sit when doing the workout. I find that stretches are better when sitting and I can grip the base easier when jelqing, the workout just feels more effective when sitting. I will sometimes stand for rotating cranks though cause I feel I get a full rotation when standing but always get caught on the quads when sitting.
            I do all my stretches standing but then do all of my jelqs sitting down if I feel like throwing ulis in a usually stand for some reason it just feels better. I also edge sitting down

Comment

I do all my stretches standing but then do all of my jelqs sitting down if I feel like throwing ulis in a usually stand for some reason it just feels better. I also edge sitting down
              I think you should do whatever feels more natural and effective to you. I do the downward stretch standing cause I feel like it stretches better. I think the way you do it is more of a preference and I doubt either way is wrong although I heard it's more effective to jelq downwards so gravity helps push blood through the shaft but doubt it would make much of a difference.
              Start: BPEL - 7.008", MEG - 5.197"
              Current: BPEL - 7.126", MEG - 5.118"

Goal: BPEL - 9", MEG - 6.5"

Comment

Having the luxury of another jelqing me sure would be nice! And I mainly jelq and I do that sitting down, so does he prefer to jelq sitting down ?
                He always stands up to jelq, whether I help or not.
                ​Mrs. L4M
                Hubby's Routine

Comment

Thanks !
                  Stand for most stretching and jelqing. Lay down for tunica tugs and the squeezes. Just do what's comfortable and see what expansion you're getting.
                  Start
                  BPEL: 6.75-7"(not a good measurement)
                  BEG: 5ish (not a good measurement)

Current (4/10/2018)
                  BPEL: 8"
                  MSEG: 5.375-5.45"

Goal
                  BPEL: 8"+
                  MSEG: 6"

Comment

Standing is awkward unless you are practicing p.e. for a very

short time. I recommend sitting and lying down. P.E. In bed

under the cover/s is great, since there is natural heat retained

in that area. After four months of sitting to jelq and stretch,

I added long (two hours, sometimes) edging sessions to produce

my longest and thickest measurements.

Comment

Everyone's different...I ALWAYS did ALL my routine sitting, with my back supported against a wall or my bed, totally relaxed. I think sitting allows me to feel the stretches & jelqs more & to concentrate my effort, plus I can channel more energy into my routine, not waste it on maintaining my balance while standing to PE. I STAND to masturbate...but I SIT to PE!

Comment

I always stand except when edging.

When I jelq standing my EQ stays right in the sweet spot, when I sit I get too hard and have to take breaks.

Comment

I do 20 minutes of manual while laying in bed. I do half my hanging sets standing up, and the other half sitting on the edge of my bed.

The only reason I stand for SD-hanging is so that I can swing the weights.

Comment

I always stand while jelqing. Can't seem to control erection level as well while sitting.
                            I sit and stand while hanging.
                            Everything else I do while sitting.
                            Bondage.
                            Some people call it domestic violence.
                            We call it foreplay.
                            Got cuffs? GAME ON!

My routine and gains.

Comment

Hi,

I too always stand.

In fact I stand every chance i get as I'm in a car 3 hours a day.

Fortunately my job is 50/50 stand/sit unless I'm stuck coding (yuk).
                              NBPEL 6 1/4" EG 5 1/4" - March 2017
                              NBPEL 6 1/2" EG 5 1/2" - April 2017
                              NBPEL 6 3/4" EG 5 1/2" - May 2017
                              Goal; hard, strong, veiny

Comment

Working...
                              X