The typical "found out she was with a monster" startup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ravenously View Post
    You should start and stick with a routine. The only thing worse than training and not gaining, is gaining and not knowing how you did it. Also, some of those are pretty advanced exercises, be carefull.
    +1

Congrats on the gains!!!

Comment

another thing when it comes to pics they tend to make things look bigger. Most of the 6.5" bpel pics I see on here Id swear they were 8" long, even my own pics look bigger to me. If someone saw my own pic first Id be afraid to whip the real thing out due to dissapointment.

Comment

An inch in five month is impressive.
        NOV 2001: NBPEL, 5.90 in
        AUG 2011: NBPEL, 7.00 in
        JAN 2012: NBPEL, 7.25 in
        AUG 2012: NBPEL, 7.50 in
        SEP 2016: NBPEL, 8.00 in
        JUN 2017: NBPEL, 8.00 in

Comment

since when is 6 nbp considered average

Comment

Nice, Bro! "You're the best I've ever had" has got to be the single best thing a guy can ever hear!

Comment

Originally posted by sdaddy View Post
              An inch in five month is impressive.
              Yes sir, too bad it's only EQ. I can tell by the look of the foreskin area (circumcised) and based on how fast the gains came. I feel like I was supposed to have this size naturally, but probably the good ol' 3-layered tunica trick was compressing everything a bit too much. Probably the one time I dislike having musculature :P
              Originally posted by helpmeout View Post
              since when is 6 nbp considered average
              Eh, semantics. I know this is probably not at all what anyone below 6 would like to think, but I'm still in the mindset that anything around 6 is average, whether slightly below or slightly above. It's no big deal, pun intended.
              Originally posted by sandiego27 View Post
              Nice, Bro! "You're the best I've ever had" has got to be the single best thing a guy can ever hear!
              Yessir! Sometimes I don't even care if it's genuine or legit, a stroked ego is still a stroked ego.

A quick update: still with the same girl, sex is fantastic. Stats haven't changed, I'm still running the marathon though. Gonna keep going even though I'm seeing no results. I've re-measured a few times over the past month and get anywhere from 6.75-7.25 BPEL and almost always ~6.5" NBPEL. EG is borderline depressing as it'll fluctuate just above and just below 5.0, the only time I'm significantly over 5.0 is after some girth work and BM action, it'll see as high as 5.25 which is obviously temporary from the BM, lasts 1-3 hours as artificial gains.

So, in a nutshell, I had great newbie gains from freeing up some EQ and still hovering around the same 7.25x5 stats. 8x5.5 would be awesome, but I really only care about girth since she does the ol' hand against the belly button thing to stop me from going balls deep, or purposely pulls away or uses her legs to prevent me from using all 6.5" NBP. I'm really thinking that's all the length I *need* but of course the *want* part makes me want a little more.

Still clamping, horse squeezes, edging, uli and BM. I half-assedly stretch and jelq, just too tedious and boring to be honest.

Comment

Working...
              X