JP's 90 Day Beginner Routine With some Pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zerox024 View Post
    OKay i know i`m boring but i have to ask, because i`m 18 and i`m still growing
    is it possible to PE stop the natural grow of penis ?
    if you guys understand what i`m talking about
    i dont really know how to explain
    No PE won't stop your natural growth!
    A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

Thanks for this introduction to PE. I've have thought and read about this for some time now and acquired the right mindset and determination. I'm going to begin today and see how it worked for me after the three months.

Comment

Originally posted by Tjadieowk View Post
        Thanks for this introduction to PE. I've have thought and read about this for some time now and acquired the right mindset and determination. I'm going to begin today and see how it worked for me after the three months.
        good luck

Comment

So I'm at 7"5. How long do you think it'll take me to reach 8" ?

Comment

Originally posted by ez.hackster View Post
            So I'm at 7"5. How long do you think it'll take me to reach 8" ?
            Everyone gains at a different rate, it depends on many factors, but with patience and proper technique, you can get there.
            A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

With Dedication and the right exercises.You could definitely reach or even pass 8".
              Current
              BPFL- 4.6"
              MSFG-3.5"

BPEL- 7"
              MSEG- 4.3"

Short Term Goal
              BPFL- 5.2"
              MSFG- 4"

BPEL- 7.5"
              MSEG- 5"

Long Term Goal
              BPFL-6"
              MSFG - 5"

BPEL- 8"
              MSEG- 6"

Comment

Thanks. What I do is I start off by stretching in every direction then helicopter spins then I do 10 jelqs in each direction that's adds up to 150 then helicopter then cool down. I also do random stretches after I pee like a quick stretch etc

Comment

I dont get what you mean by " We need to work AGAINST the Tug? "

If i feel tuging at 12 o clock (straight up ) you recommend me to do my exercise straight out and straight up , this isnt AGAISNT the tug :S

Comment

Originally posted by Closed046 View Post
                    I dont get what you mean by " We need to work AGAINST the Tug? "

If i feel tuging at 12 o clock (straight up ) you recommend me to do my exercise straight out and straight up , this isnt AGAISNT the tug :S
                    You can ignore the LOT theory, stretch in all directions.
                    Dangler
                    Senior Administrator
                    ☼ Wizard ☼
                    White Tiger Award 2015
                    Last edited by Dangler; 05-29-2015, 03:46 PM.

Comment

and jelq in all directions ?

Comment

Originally posted by Chishaohao View Post
                        and jelq in all directions ?
                        Jelq either straight out or upwards, most prefer the former.

Comment

Originally posted by MrB8 View Post
                          Jelq either straight out or upwards, most prefer the former.
                          I jelq in all directions. 10 left 10 right 10 down 10 out 10 up. When I do it this way I feel it stretching as well. Is this a good way ? Or it's not recommended ? Thanks

Comment

I jelq in all directions. 10 left 10 right 10 down 10 out 10 up. When I do it this way I feel it stretching as well. Is this a good way ? Or it's not recommended ? Thanks
                            I wouldn't say not recommended, if it works for you then its okay!

Just note that jelqing focuses on moving blood into the shaft, not to stretch it, that is what basic stretches are for.

https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...n-updated.html

Comment

Originally posted by MrB8 View Post
                              I wouldn't say not recommended, if it works for you then its okay!

Just note that jelqing focuses on moving blood into the shaft, not to stretch it, that is what basic stretches are for.

https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...n-updated.html
                              I do basic stretches 1st then I do jelqs in each direction is that ok?

Comment

I do basic stretches 1st then I do jelqs in each direction is that ok?
                                If it is working for you then yes it is okay.

Comment

Working...
                                X